Sapient Wellness Token Experiment

Yes, reduce gradually the amount of BNB, until it works (1 by 1).

They don’t count their fees in the transaction.

3 Likes

Curious if anyone knows the answer here:

I had to manually add the token on Trust wallet.

It shows the correct amount I own of SPW (token)

I was under the impression the amount would increase slightly as more and more people purchased the coin?

Does this just take more time to show or should I have added liquidity instead of buying token?

Just want to make sure I didn’t do it wrong. Thanks in advance!

Pic to show what it looks like in the wallet

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Nope, your amount of coin will only increase when the network will be used, and as HODLers we receive a share of the transaction fees: SPW.pdf | DocDroid (page 5 & 6)

In this tokenomic (token economy), the fee for each transaction will be 14% and 8% will be redistributed in coins to users & investors.

I think what you were interested about is the actual value of the token (SPW) compared to the $.

Here ofc, the more people invest into it, the more your SPW will have value compared to the $.
(classic Ponzi, until there is a real business case behind it, which should be one of the main focus of what we should work on as a community)

Correct me if I’m wrong, Zen, Captain, but holding your token equals to having liquidity there.

4 Likes

Very important btw.

Otherwise this whole endeavor would be useless, as why in the world would we bother with a new tool if it has no direct benefits over the existing ones in place?
(Venly, Teespring, Gumroad, Paypal, etc.)

Once we have a real business case, meaning an application of this framework that is truly useful, this will be easy to know what we should focus on:

Have a look at https://evergrowcoin.com/ (what Captain based his idea on):

• a diverse team: all working on it as a side-project and having a full-time job
  • an incoming ecosystem in creation: Dapps, NFT marketplace, games, etc.
  • a vision, along with PR.
  • a community.
  • etc.
4 Likes

This group Crypto community - Investment & Research - #37 by Borisju has actually shifted in the last couple of days, as we had no resonance with the original vision and at the end we’d like to take it slow.

Most likely it will be used for brainstorming and exploring ideas around SPW, or fields (@sensin-sensei thought of a cool item makers) that could aid in this endeavor.

If some of you feel a strong resonance, feel free to ask to join. Or better, launch your own sub-group with friends, so we could clash ideas right here on this thread (or a bigger private group) or mastermind sessions or collaborative tools such as Notion / Trello / etc.

The optimal size of a group being between 3 and 12 max.

5 Likes

this is designed to support itself with purchasing fees etc
everything feeds back and supports the system.

This is all public as a sorta DAO here, you guys can decide to make this work or not.
:slight_smile:

12 Likes

Oh got it.

So the reason of this :point_down:

Is because the 14% fee was already applied?

Then in this case, it means there was no purchase after @pranic_climber yet.
(I’ll keep track of my SPW)

3 Likes

With this though, for the legit part of it :grinning:

2 Likes

The definition of liquidity is, “The degree to which an asset or security can be quickly bought or sold in the market without affecting the asset’s price”. The higher the volume of activity in a market, the more an asset can be regarded as liquid.

Taking Liquidity (buying the token and holding it) is when you buy on the ask and sell on the bid, you are taking liquidity. You play the retail customer role in the market place.

just came across this video HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend

10 Likes

Thanks Captain, I will look into this.

3 Likes

Hi, folks. Is there an easy way to get SPW that doesn’t involve CdC?

My currency got locked up with an authenticator snafu and I don’t want to comply with what they want (video with face shot giving them permission to deactivate the authenticator) so I can send my currency to trust wallet and finally to SPW.

I also bought CAKE and can’t seem to get it swapped either. Plus half the time it doesn’t show up where it’s supposed to. This has been a very interesting learning experience, and I am hoping there’s a way to resolve this easily, and not involving CdC, lol. Thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What is this?

4 Likes

crypto dot com

4 Likes

I’m now a holder of SPW token!! :partying_face: :partying_face:

I honestly wouldn’t have been able to do this without our resident crypto expert, @Zen !! :star_struck:
Thank you for your patience and for helping me. :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

12 Likes

You say you already got cake?

Where exactly? In your metamask or CdC?

If it’s meta you can swap Cake for BNB and follow the rest of the video.

3 Likes

I’ll take that back. I now have BNB in trustwallet. Now what do I do? Sorry but had weird experience with crypto app and don’t want to possibly mess up.

4 Likes

Haha, you’re basically done.
Go to pancakeswap and connect your wallet (i think using wallet connect if its trustwallet, could be wrong)

And once its connected on the top currency select BNB bottom currency paste the SPW contract.

0xE9c09bfF00A3471e929af28bA4246680aC8f9B4D (make sure there isn’t a space at the end)

And swap, you might need go mess with the slippage a bit or or use the trick I posted a few post back.

7 Likes

The wallet isn’t connecting properly. I think it’s connecting to another account somehow. When the connect wallet icon shows up, it immediately disappears and I get connected to an account with no BNB in it. I can’t figure out how to correct the wallet address. Also the account number doesn’t show at the top of the app. Any ideas anyone?

3 Likes

I know the address of the BNB wallet. Is there any way I can connect manually to finish the transaction to swap for SPW? I’m looking for a workaround but can’t find one so far.

3 Likes