Sapient Wellness Token Experiment

In metamask, is token address the same as contract? I put the contract there, and it says it is personal address. What is the token address? Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you once more :innocent:

Can’t find any ’WBNB’, is this the same as ’(BNB) Smart Chain’?

This was my feeling, Thank you for confirming!

I will get through this step and we will see if I return with more questions. Probably :stuck_out_tongue:

:sparkles:

2 Likes

That’s it smart chain (logo same as BNB but in black & yellow) we called WBNB because Its Wrapped BNB

3 Likes

Joined the party!

Thank you @Zen. Your posts helped me a lot.

3 Likes

Why not on the ALGO chain? BSC or ETH have gas fees.

Oh, wow. I’ve heard of DAOs, but never get my hand on it. Perhaps Sapien mayby my first try.
Is binance the only exchange for this now?

So, I’m now a Holder of SPW.
:tada::confetti_ball::tada:
Thanks to all help!
:sparkles::bouquet::sparkles:

Though with a smaller test amount.

Used Trust Wallet to buy WBNB through Moonpay. Then traded for SPW.

But…
Since crypto.com has its fee waived for new members, which I still am.

Wouldn’t it be wise to buy CAKE from CdC and then transfer it to trust wallet/MetaMask to perform the swap?

There is only a 0.1 Cake fee for withdrawal/transfer from CdC to trust wallet / MetaMask. Which is like 0.7 $.

And with CdC’s Waived Fee for new users, this seems like a good route if I’m not missing something obvious? Or subtle :D

6 Likes

It can work too.

2 Likes

I will try it tomorrow. CdC won’t let me transfer to a new wallet for 24h.

Thanks

1 Like

BSC is extremely low compared to ETH along with the fact that it many utility and is developed by Binance themselves.

1 Like

Binance has a horrible reputation at the moment too. Just looking to the future.

3 Likes

Proud owner of SPW tokens :partying_face: :partying_face:

Thanks @Zen for the Tuto! :pray:
(very simple for the ones in doubts, just follow the steps carefully and you’ll get there)

Ps: the amount of synchronicity while going through the process was unbelievable. 777… 999… 1111…

15 Likes

Quick question though, I thought by changing the slippage to 6% and .000 we save on change.

I got the feeling I lost quite a piece when I did the swap between BNB and SPW.

3 Likes

The liquidity i added is locked for 5 years, 100 percent
I think this makes the coin more legitimate?

11 Likes

Wow definitely.

How can you guarantee that? Embedded in the code?

4 Likes

https://unilocker.app/?certificate=0x9e6dc22795d5c826ab8dcd10d333131d8e2e5efe&network=bsc

10 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

(Now we need to frame that somewhere)

4 Likes

I’m on the Add Liquidity page right now for pancakeswap. I have a balance of 0.12 of BNB right now. I have entered the SPW address, and selected the token. I have pressed max for how much BNB i want to add. The amount for SPW is showing 58.6673. However, at the bottom, I am seeing insufficient SPW balance. Can someone please help me?

3 Likes

Yes, reduce gradually the amount of BNB, until it works (1 by 1).

They don’t count their fees in the transaction.

3 Likes

Curious if anyone knows the answer here:

I had to manually add the token on Trust wallet.

It shows the correct amount I own of SPW (token)

I was under the impression the amount would increase slightly as more and more people purchased the coin?

Does this just take more time to show or should I have added liquidity instead of buying token?

Just want to make sure I didn’t do it wrong. Thanks in advance!

Pic to show what it looks like in the wallet

4 Likes