Sator Square

Hmm,
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use this mandala all the time, especially in meetings :rofl:
I was having a team meeting this morning, I had the mandala near me during the meeting, cuz I wanted to do an experience with clear communication (like how you would break down a puzzle), which I weirdly believed is a function of the Square somehow.
And oh boy, it was chaotic as hell.
I had an issue to present with my +1 manager, I didn’t quite get what he meant, he didn’t understand very well what I said. We were spending like 10 minutes going around an issue, trying to figure out what the other person was saying, usually this would have cost only 1-2 minutes.
So be a bit careful, this little Square seems to have its own way with you :joy:

14 Likes

you were simply in a very bad enviroment for you. this is the protection thingy of the square.

3 Likes

Check

It is to confuse, mis-direct

16 Likes

This Mecury retrograde seems pretty strong.
I’ve been experiencing severe miscommunication, financial loss, missing items when shipped, …
Maybe it’s the added effects from the full lunar eclipse.
Here’s a crazy idea but I’m wondering if the Sator square can be used to misdirect the misdirect/confusion caused by the planets?
So we can lessen the retrogrgade effects and experience a more stable life and less confusion in this period?
Or it will make it even more chaotic. We’ll see :rofl:

3 Likes

i was guided yesterday evening to use Sator in combo with the Gebo NFT perhaps because of it… it was very pleasant and relieving… i carried them both for 30 mins then went to sleep.

And the solar eclipse at the beginning of this month and Jupiter’s changing of signs. There’s been a lot of activity in a narrow window of time. (ETA: Although the eclipses always occur in pairs about 2 weeks apart. So, I don’t mean to imply that the eclipses were unusually close together.)

You can try it. If you are going to experiment, why not experiment with it and the fields which are meant to work on this condition:

Just my suggestion.

3 Likes

I have Navagraha Homam and am actually using it actively these days.
But thanks for your suggestion anw :grin:

2 Likes

Someone on the forum suggested using Navagraha Homam with Etheric Cord Cutter. This combo feels really good to me. ;)

1 Like

someone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: glad you like it!

For everyone who has it, but doesnt know what to do with it

1 o 1 guide how to use it

first you get a servitor, or a deity, maybe even your dragon

tell yo dragon/servitor/deity who ever you have whos fit for the job, to apply sator square (as long as you own the NFT of course) on your body, and on your house/apartment/whever you reside, maybe even on the things you own, your car etc or your work place, friends, yada yada

this will make the place and you safer from lot of stuff

sator square hides you basicly

up to you to try it out

13 Likes

It has been 7 months since it’s release and this NFT is still causing major confusion in my life!

Do you guys remember all the stress and hiccups affecting everyone on the day of it’s release?

I even wrote a post on all the palavra I went through to get my copy and how I landed up with 2 copies in the end. To this day I can still remember the shock at what I had to pay. I also remember my phone pinging and showing me how much had been deducted!

I never used this NFT. I bought it mainly because NFT’s were still something new and I wanted to add it to my collection. I didn’t even check to see if it had landed in my wallet because back in the day it would take two or three weeks before we were notified and during that time other group NFT’s had come out that I was excited to be working with them. After a while of collecting quite a few NFT’s my purse was practically empty and so I decided to sell my extra copy of the Sator Square. I have been trying to sell this NFT for quite a while now. And finally someone bought it together with another NFT. I successfully transferred the 1st NFT across to him but when I wanted to transfer the Sator Square it was no where to be found in my wallet :astonished: I was so embarrassed!!! I had received money for an NFT that I didn’t even have and so I apologised to the buyer and told him I had transferred one of the two NFT’s he had paid for but that I couldn’t locate the Sator Square and that I would issue him a refund.

I then reached out to TeeSprings and asked if they could please confirm if I did indeed purchase the Sator Square or had I imagined it all. Knowing how the Sator Square behaves I also wondered if it was perhaps hiding somewhere. After a bit of back and forth between TeeSprings and myself they finally replied with this email.

I wonder if they even realised that the link they sent me is for the Tarot Cards because we all know that the Sator Square is definitely not available. Any hoo they at least confirmed that I did indeed go through all sorts of stress and confusion on the day but that at the end of the day I never actually purchased the Sator Square I just imagined that I did :flushed: :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

The person buying from me was very understanding and not at all upset with me. He too could remember what happened to him on the day he tried to buy a copy. Thank you kindly to this wonderful soul. I would like to officially apologise to everyone! It seems I have been advertising something I never actually owned! I am so, so sorry about that!! Really I am. Please rest assured that I do own every other NFT that I have advertised and that with the exception of this one hiccup I have an excellent record of always transferring an NFT that has been paid for.

12 Likes

Very sweet, Jennyfire. Be at peace. All is well. :slight_smile:
angel good-morning-beautiful

5 Likes

I’m at peace just knowing Rosechalice pulled out a kitten and a child angel all in one gif. My freewill is overcome. I have no choice. I am inundated with peace.

For real though, if comforting people was a superpower, Rosechalice would have it.

@Jennyfire
I’m intrigued by reading your account. Sator Square is perhaps the one NFT above all that I never could quite put a finger on or figure out what it was doing. At times I could see misunderstandings arise in conversation and I was left assuming that it must have been a beneficial misunderstanding for me to have had somehow. Who can say how a thing would have turned out otherwise?

But at other times I just had a feeling something was going on with this field and I couldn’t figure out what it was.

12 Likes

Hi Everyone

It seems that the Sator Square is still having fun confusing everyone including the lady at TeeSprings!!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I felt the need to thank the lovely lady who helped me and to also let her know that the link she had sent me whas for another NFT.

I was definitely not expecting to receive this email :astonished:

The image isn’t very clear I pasted it into Word so I could block out my order number. I have recopied it and pasted it below

Hi Jenny,

Thank you for writing back to me and I really do apologize for the confusion.

As I just double-checked your order, I have found an order from the listing “Sator Square” on 7th April under your name. It seems that you entered the wrong email address on the order.

No worries, I have updated your email address and resent another download link for your order xxxxxxxxxxxx, so you should already be seeing an email from us in your inbox. If you’re not seeing it, please check your spam folder.

Here is the link for the instructions or guide: FAQs: Digital Products – Spring answers

If there’s anything more that I can do to help, please let me know.

And yes I did receive an email from Venly that was sent to me 4 hours ago

I of course quickly opened my Venly wallet but it wasn’t yet there :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :crossed_fingers:

I am at a loss I don’t know what else to say :woman_shrugging:
Overjoyed to know I haven’t yet lost my mind and that I really did buy it after all :joy:

10 Likes

@Atreides - that is just so sweet. May eternal comfort be yours.

5 Likes

Ohhh
Violet flames on a mountaintop

2 Likes

ello

3 Likes

we meet again

2 Likes

hahah
classic

1 Like

anyways this NFT is pretty interesting
spoke to another member months back,
an abstract crystal like energy,
we both have 13th skull, we are serious about not making light comparisons. But that “crystal” like energy- not of the skull make no mistake- but like that er potential material used to make that felt incorporated- maybe explains as to why it’s been so…chaotic when presented in realtime in the 3D

v cool

2 Likes