Sator Square

If it is alright, may someone post either here or PM me the photo? I forgot how it looks even lol (unless it’s the first pic?)

2 Likes

It should show up in your e-mail after u purchased it. U should get (within a few hours) a small one.
Look at post 192-193 for the good image (posted by the Captain)

2 Likes

It is the first picture in this thread. Let me know if you’d like me to post the HD version.

Please do thanks

1 Like

Here you go!

Let me know if you have any issues…I’m doing this on an iPad so media fire may behave differently. We’ll see.

3 Likes

It worked.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Having trouble with this.
Is this version 13,931KB? - thats the version I already have

1 Like

Sorry to hear that. Let me try again…

Hopefully this one works better?

Otherwise, I can post it from my laptop in the morning :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Yes, the same.

2 Likes

OK thanks, thats the version I already have from post # 192-193 (from the Captain)

1 Like

Lmao this whole thread was funny reading :rofl:

A rollercoaster of emotions.

13 Likes

I was running a red light right in front of 2 police guys but I had no idea.
Only when I came home, my friend text me asking if I was caught by the police. He was riding along with me, we were on the way home after the new Fantastic Beast movie.
I thought the light was green :rofl: My mind must have slipped for a moment.
I guess the Sator just saved my ass, I might have been invisible to them somehow, or they might be confused whether to catch me or not, maybe I was just lucky :rofl:

17 Likes

Yesterday was just bananas. :banana: Even though I was here and refreshing the damn link a gazillion times it wasn’t working for me. Then I left to get ready for work and saw Dream update with new links so I thought I completely missed out.

Thanks to @Rosechalice I was able to acquire this awesome NFT. :purple_heart:

14 Likes

:thread: I love the threads weaving and knitting in here :thread:

Or more like; a re-shuffle of the puzzle now piecing itself :smiley:

9 Likes

Can someone explain how it comes that there are still 2 different nft’s available on teespring, just curious?

Isn’t it dangerous that people are able to buy these NFTs while they are intended for someone else?

It’s a glitch.

1 Like

Thank you! And also thank you @Rosechalice :bouquet:

1 Like

Well, i almost bought one in the past before i knew what nft’s were

Some nfts are intended that way, such as this one
Others, not; the way to differentiate is if there is a description below the NFT. Sans description, then it means “private”; group-based, only.
Technically a person could snag a group intended NFT, which has no doubt occurred in the past, but as common courtesy it’d be nice for one not to. As if they do, it takes away from a group member who’d been part of the original order number/count.
I hope that helps🙂

5 Likes

yes off course, it’s just that a lot of people don’t know this.

I know when i really like the energy of something, i buy it instantly without reading the description