Sator Square

Meaning to say it can be purchased by all
A “public release” if you will

2 Likes

At this moment it’s a glitch but i can still buy it, and these are community projects.

Well the energy can’t really be accessed until one acquires the NFT. An aroma, sure, but that’s about it.

This situation is very minimal; it’s only up for a few minutes and quite frankly I don’t think most people just go on the site at that supposed time lol.
If they do, and they don’t know
Then perhaps it was meant to be :woman_shrugging:t2:
Or perhaps
He could write something below as a description such as: “group reserved only” or something

I mean personally, if they do, they do
I literally just lost out on 2 of my group projects bc of it but it’s ok
Life goes on lol :leaves:

2 Likes

Nah, if you try right now (which you can) it won’t process it after checkout

1 Like

I understand, it’s a glitch for almost 10 hours. In the morning on teespring those nft’s were already there, strange.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi Together, did someone already figured out how to possibly work with this tool?

6 Likes

When does the next sale “drop” for this? How stupendous of dearest!

May I request if I am approved to be a prospect?

No,
No, and
No. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
-Violet

6 Likes

This. Lol ive been trying to find the right words to describe my experience so far with it. Or how ive worked with it.

Ill try my best to make myself understood.

First of all tho. If you got it. My most sincere congratulations. Youll be for ever happy to have it.

If you didnt get it. … try your best to get a copy from someone that got more than one.

Its my advice tho, of course you dont have to :slight_smile:

But why do i say this?

STRONG DISCLAIMER

All im gonna say here, its absolutely my own perception, it doesnt say any where., nobody has said it. So please take it as that. My only observation and what ive felt and seen. If you feel it? Awesome and please let me know, because i trully hope it is so.

The first day here we felt the chaos for sure.

Then it kinda settled. Back to normal, yet, normal still felt a little different, but i could not yet picked up why.

I never looked at the pic again. But i felt “it” watching me like learning me and my space. It felt a little intimidating but at the same time i felt really glad i had gotten it.

I slept good. Still feeling observed. Like from afar.
Like uhm through a thick glass.

Next day tho. Chaos lol

Let me tell you. Its just been a few times in my life when i have stopped to say WHAT IN HELL IS GOING ON?
That second day was one of those times.

Im naturally positive.
I allow myself to fully feel any emotion. Sadness? Be sad. Happy? Be happy. This upsets you hard? Be upset. But i quickly work on releasing it, unless its something that really hurt.

So when negative little things happen, im usually like meh, whatever. Sh-t happens :woman_shrugging: next day something happen again? Same meh and move on. Etc

So when i stop to say that WTH? Its because its been several days happening or a lot of little ones in the same day. Then i take action because its clearly something bigger bugging or trying to disrupt my bubble lol

That second day felt like that haha

At first i was like… oh i guess its settling…
Oh well, i can imagine this has touched layers of fkery that have been probably further out my space the one i normally keep safe. Or who knows maybe deeper in me
The little inner demons being burnt lolol

But nah sir…

At some point i had to stop and say. Hold on a minute. This too much what is brewing what was outside my cute safe bubble then huh??

What i realized was that, that force this is, had broken through that thick layer of lets call it glass. Or better yet, simply just broke that something that was up and around me.

So i was trying to keep collected, cancelled whatever plans i had that day and just stay in, without doing much waiting for it to pass. I understood that by breaking that thick layer, because thats how it felt, as if i was getting the shattered pieces of that thing falling over me, so it was pretty much the effects of its low ill vibration, which i was ok with, i mean i would never ever consider that a product created by Dream would have a negative long lasting effect on me, and like just why?

I said… it was part of the process, the biggest energy detox or eviction ive ever felt. It will subside. However i decided to give it a hand to clean the mess :grimacing::laughing: cause daaang.

I then proceed to play some loops of black mirrored,
Booted bhoots, Navagraha Homan, and Armor of Light, i dont remember if i played anything else, maybe Angelical Vibration or Intercession i dont remember.

And that did the job :raised_hands:

Peaceful calm and clearer than ever.

Still it felt different. The air space felt different. Something that i never felt before changed.

I felt like zoomed out for the next 2 days, like in some sort of high feeling state, grounding didnt work, i just simply knew something had changed, the air felt unusual. Unknown. And little by little i started coming back to my senses lol

And as i did, its when i gave a meaning to what had happened to me and my world in those 3 days. Its what i felt, sensed and understood.

It felt like (lol i actually feel funny and cant believe im gonna say this) like if this force had broken the Matrix.
The lie. The built bubble ive known and lived in all my life, not that i have been oblivious to things, what i meant its that what ive know all my life, whether good or bad, real or not, it shattered it to pieces and it was really strong and thick. I felt free. A free human. Like if i had just been able to sneak in the Antarctic lol and go… aha! Gotcha. Like if i had gone to the other side of the moon and discovered its not real etc etc… you get the picture ;)

And ever since that day ive felt that way, but with a freedom that is not scary, because at the same time i know and feel this force hiding me, cloaking me, clonning me if necessary lol ninja type of feeling.

Invisible ninja. :sunglasses:

What is awaiting on the other side of the bubble that was there is the new reality that i can build and nothing would stop me. Thats how it feels.

:partying_face:

Guys this is so strong i kinda felt nauseous at the end of this post. Like it hides me from my own words. So it doesnt ripples. Who knows. Maybe nobody would even see this. Or just those who “should” 🥷

Get this if you can.
Dont get rid of it if you have it.

Unless of course… you rather keep living in the constructed bubble. ;)

19 Likes

i told you …remember when we spoke about you Feae, that Cloaking “on” means trouble?

1 Like

To me this seems to influence the outcomes in a drastic way, something like a creating an intentional glitch in the matrix :star_struck:
It’s bending the reality to a very large extent, not just to one man’s reality… Im not even sure of its uses but
@Captain_Nemo It’s seems a very special creation, not seen before such thing.

7 Likes

Thanks for sharing. What active steps did you take to work with this and manifest and/or influence the outcomes?

3 Likes

since bought it that day, got time yesterday to explore this a bit more… Completely new to this one, and had no idea what It can do.
Just like with any other nft, I strongly form a connection to it initially. I open myself completely and talk to it …will create a strong intention to take the concepts from it and things start unfolding inside me…
It was related to an event that has only 5% chance of not happening. But later interacting with SS to reverse it, the things happened unexpectedly in my favour. it was completely unplanned, and randomly I used SS as it was opened in my laptop.

Also, on a different note I kind of guessing If SS has anything to do with woven worlds ‘mechanisms’.

Still a lot to explore, will update If anything interesting.

btw, funnily weird thing is even while replying to this my laptop suddenly turned off in the middle for no reason (never happened before, and no power cut here) :joy:
for sure, all weirdness is possible with SS !!

7 Likes

let it lead and guide you when you wear the mandala, be extremely patient with the protection part of it because it will confuse sometimes also you… so really be patient not be affraid and hold on until the confusion goes.

you will not be able to do things very quickly when the protection is active.

this is also a gem creation.

and oh it can guide… and it is sneaky and sweet doing so.

2 Likes

Hmm,
I’m not sure if it’s a good idea to use this mandala all the time, especially in meetings :rofl:
I was having a team meeting this morning, I had the mandala near me during the meeting, cuz I wanted to do an experience with clear communication (like how you would break down a puzzle), which I weirdly believed is a function of the Square somehow.
And oh boy, it was chaotic as hell.
I had an issue to present with my +1 manager, I didn’t quite get what he meant, he didn’t understand very well what I said. We were spending like 10 minutes going around an issue, trying to figure out what the other person was saying, usually this would have cost only 1-2 minutes.
So be a bit careful, this little Square seems to have its own way with you :joy:

14 Likes

you were simply in a very bad enviroment for you. this is the protection thingy of the square.

3 Likes

Check

It is to confuse, mis-direct

16 Likes

This Mecury retrograde seems pretty strong.
I’ve been experiencing severe miscommunication, financial loss, missing items when shipped, …
Maybe it’s the added effects from the full lunar eclipse.
Here’s a crazy idea but I’m wondering if the Sator square can be used to misdirect the misdirect/confusion caused by the planets?
So we can lessen the retrogrgade effects and experience a more stable life and less confusion in this period?
Or it will make it even more chaotic. We’ll see :rofl:

3 Likes

i was guided yesterday evening to use Sator in combo with the Gebo NFT perhaps because of it… it was very pleasant and relieving… i carried them both for 30 mins then went to sleep.