Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread for Sapien Medicine

No I got confused I don’t have the audio or nft but I thought I had the nft but it was just the image I didn’t understand

Why did you try to switch the conversation from the forum system to Discord?

So I didn’t have to keep going off tab for Google translate sir

Come on bro, give this guy a chance. He just wanna be generous by redirecting you to a group where he can possibly get your info instead of having the convo here. Smh

1 Like

I often ask people on paypal to send me like a request for X amount of money (another way to make sure you got the right email, etc) or even an invoice.

I don’t know how it works but the people I bought from knew.

So then it is like buying, you just accept the thing and that’s it.

Would that be better protected by paypal?

There’s an invoice, it’s a digital product. They don’t need to know it is an nft :man_shrugging:

But then, I think even invoices can be done as either F&F or as buying from a seller. So maybe a friend’s invoice isn’t protected.

Yknow…I didn’t know the people I bought from, and I sent money first. The mediator system wasn’t there yet.

It seems I’ve been lucky I wasn’t scammed.

You have to show proofs to them is not like you just tell them so and so stole from you and then they would refund.

And all proofs had here are screen shoots where it probably says NFT everywhere.

I think the best route is to make the claim with the bank

2 Likes

@Elm47 is a black-marketer. He tries to get audios for NFTs, he doesn’t own any of them. He tries to check the duration for audios he got and asks about them in the threads. I don’t recommend answering them.

All quotations from the conversation

At this point, Sammy was invited to the convo.

Direct proof of the conversation (Sceenshots)

WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Note:
I apologize that they start from 4, its bcs I had some other screenshots in the folder prior to that.

7 Likes

hahahahaha what a turn

4 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Just casually insulting everyone here lol :smiley:

:lying_face:

7 Likes

Guys…what do I have to do to get into that “on another topic” PM…looks fun xD

1 Like

@Eclipsar - Highly suspicious. Don’t give him anything first.

He made his profile hidden, but it’s easy to check that he has no history and as there was a restriction of number of posts today, it means it’s probably from today.

He contacted me regarding selling me a tag. From the first moment, complimenting me on my English and somehow pretty generous with price.

But immediately proposing some delivery company with very premium prices. That was a little bit red-flag, but moving on.

He also said, he had it since 2019, but his account is new and there was no mention of any older account.

We took it to discord bcs of posts restrictions.

Then all just sweet talking until I mentioned that due to him being here just for a day, while I’m long-time known regular and then it went.

Bcs it was apparently “urgent”.

I then suggested him asking for energetic help in the forum, as well as sending my servitors, etc, but nothing was good for him.

I also proposed to lend him Project Mental Health NFT during that time. He then wanted me to send it, to which I obviously declined and told him I will set up a wallet for him and we will associate it with him (but ofc not give him the login details). He was then immediately sure it wouldn’t work. I even suggested we will put it in the forum to confirm even with Sammy or staff, but that wasn’t good enough for him either.

(interesting how once he “couldn’t wait” while later he “could”)

So after all, he was just trying to find excuses for everything that was suggested to him, while also he was being provocative along the way. And also, he said that he will try to find another customer, so bcs of that as well, I want to warn everybody of this person.

This way, I would also like to report this to staff @Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice

Beware of totally unknown hidden profiles, and stay safe, my friends.

11 Likes

Thanks a lot @Powren

SammyG banned @mauvaisgars yesterday and now he makes fake accounts.

If you see him again, let us know folks.

If someone begs you to buy them fields, harasses you in private or try to scam you, let us know. This is not acceptable behavior.

Don’t let yourselves be scammed, watch out for suspicious messages and undue pressures.

19 Likes

ohh my first thought when i read what powren wrote.

2 Likes

@ Everyone

@Psionic

Always keep in mind to inform @Zen about your stolen copy # so that he can add it to the list of stolen copies here:

And of course, EVERYONE, who is about to make a trade should first check the sender whether they were sent or offered a stolen copy, that is listen here – BEFORE you send anything back!

4 Likes

I had more than a dozen that were hidden a week ago. But I was able to find the unhide. Freaked me out because I noticed them missing and thought I’d been hacked.

1 Like

Well same, but I had read on another thread that some people had their NFTs disapearing and re-appearing again out the blue, so I stayed serene and didn’t looked further, just contacted the team :woman_in_lotus_position:t2::sweat_smile::woman_shrugging:t2::milky_way::crescent_moon::star:

Thank you for the responses. Am deleting my post to preserve privacy.

1 Like

got it, no problem! ( I’ll do the same when you are done!)

Added

1 Like