Scam / Counterfeit Reports Thread *Updated*

@Quantum based on however you paid you can try to contact the customer service of that payment provider and see if it works out. They may at least take proper action against that person if anything. If they ask you questions related to it you can always use conversation screenshot as evidence. If you get luck they might somehow help to get your money back who knows.

3 Likes

Be careful with this profile. He offered me a trade, but there were many red flags and evidently, as it was expected, he didn’t send the NFT and ended up asking for the audio :man_facepalming:t3:

3 Likes

Already banned yesterday with his 2 other accounts

That Joseph is Yujiro what’s his name

2 Likes

This guy is a clown for real. If there’s a problem then reduce the volume? As if anyone belives that.

2 Likes

Haha yeah, it was the most ridiculous thing he could say… :man_facepalming:t3:

1 Like

That’s what happens when you don’t use brain fields lol. Seems all these scamming and stealing are producing no result in the end.

2 Likes

Indeed :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Yeah, perhaps that should be an ad for brain fields: “Kids use at least the free brain fields 2x daily, or you may end up like that guy.” :smiley:

2 Likes

Scammer:

“I want to check if the music is good before sharing otherwise I wouldn’t be able to listen…”

The whole world:

areyouanidiot

2 Likes

For people who are genuinely interested, you can use audio snippet just like on the thesapienshop.

Tool for that:
Online MP3 Cutter - Cut Songs, Make Ringtones

2 Likes

I’ve made many trades and sales and based on my experience, I can surely say That if someone is genuinely interested (and isn’t scammer) won’t ask for a “demo” of the audio or something like that. But anyway it is a nice tool. Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

That was very bad, next time please check both with @ username (so that you can check if that user has a post with the transactions) and just the username in the search bar (so that you can see transactions others made with the user) on the trade confirmation thread.

If you don’t find anything then better avoid dealing with that person.

2 Likes

I will just turn audio way down through audio settings on my PC or Samsung’s SoundAssistant to make it efficiently inaudible in such a rare case. And hopefully Google will make it possible through standardisation on more new models.

2 Likes

Thank you friend, I’ve downloaded it and it’s totally I gamechanger, now I can finally fry my brain also at the university :rofl:

2 Likes

Hi @Quantum
Have you used PayPal friends & family?
If not, you can get the money back.

If not by PayPal, you can also try telling your payment provider that you got scammed. There’s a likelihood to have the money returned.

3 Likes

@Dr_Manhattan @Rosechalice @Nice2knowU

This person has no message in the forum, has a private profile and can’t even prove anything, as if Kalacakra would forget to send him the audio and ghost him after a trading.

Kalacakra confirmed me he doesn’t even own any copy at all of this NFT.

3 Likes

Lol, so now they started taking Beginner Photoshopping class…

As long as they don’t succeed with anyone, can be fun to watch sometimes, how they try.

They don’t even know which NFTs are on solana and Polygon, yet they are so sure the audios will work for them. :joy:

2 Likes

They are evolving, he started editing his messages " I created my nickname just for the trade" bruh…

And sorry but the “Trusted Merchant” killed me. :rofl:

Also there is not even 22 copies of this NFT.

3 Likes

Thats crazy :joy:

Imagine going through all that effort just to get something that has zero effect on you

2 Likes

@sailor has been banned

Guys don’t get caught, now they are (or he is) trying to pass themselves as trusted trader by saying “trusted trader” in their names.

Watch out for new account, you need to see the badge “trusted trader”, watch out for first posts.

Some people here are still way too trusting.
Think slowly and contact the mods if anything is suspicious.

Some people are doing good though by reporting them fast, it’s getting harder to scam the overall community. They are putting more and more effort for smaller and smaller returns. Let’s keep going.

“if one of us gets scammed, all of us get scammed” that’s the mindset. If they are not conning you, they’ll try someone less alert. So keep reporting fast.

15 Likes