Sedona Vortexes NFT: Testimonials

Sedona Vortexes NFT

Sedona vortexes (the proper grammatical form ‘vortices’ is rarely used) are thought to be swirling centers of energy that are conducive to healing, meditation and self-exploration. These are places where the earth seems especially alive with energy.
There are about 5 known Vortices in Sedona.
Don’t you think it would be amazing to connect with all 5 of these vortices at the same time?
Enjoy this painting portal into worlds of wonder.

17 Likes

I was framing this one yesterday and noticed my heart chakra was energized to the point it was almost painful. Just handling the printed image for 3 minutes made me feel what was probably the biggest heart chakra activity I ever felt… this is how powerful this field is.

and it all made sense when I read the quoted part today :upside_down_face:

I meditated Vibration of Divine Love → Love Graviton with it, after finishing the framing. I experienced something I’ve never felt before with this combination of fields. I think I became Love for a brief moment. Now I am interested in testing this meditation with more stuff: other fields, my omegaboosted Rose Quartz, servitors, mandalas, tags, etc.

Reacting differently to stuff is a very cool effect of portals. It’s like buying a new headphone and listening to all your playlists again :musical_note:

11 Likes

Seems to powerful for you.
I’ll take it off your hands :wink:

5 Likes

Funny to read this because I don’t think I was able to handle Es Vedra lol

my third eye chakra felt like it was going to explode, so I left the framed field in a corner of the room and will explore it later.

1 Like

Framed already??
:open_mouth: :muscle:

3 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

You left a lot in that testimonial …lol still re-reading it.

I need to do this too tho :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Es Vedra is so strong…

Felt so much energy buzzing when I picked up the print and looked at it.

That and Sedona have called me most out of all the portals so far. If anyone wants to sell or trade let me know :grimacing:

4 Likes

trade it for what? :smirk:

jk not trading it :yum:

3 Likes

too late i read it lol

2 Likes

:man_shrugging:

Whoever traded… I have better stuff to trade…just sayin :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Your people know my people. Let’s make a deal :handshake:

3 Likes

Hi @_OM, I can’t PM you. I have an extra one :grin:

3 Likes

@_OM So we have to just keep checking crypto.com right? No announcements for any of these correct

I just start the testimonial threads. Outside of that, I’m not involved.

4 Likes

Things I’ve tried with this Sedona:

• Starring at the pic for a while: get hooked up on the pic and feel I was teleported there for a moment. The scene is just beautiful and addictive I can’t get enough of it. It’s not a coincidence that we have a mountain under the sun but have the trees to hide from the sun, cool down for a bit before we can continue :joy:
  • Doing the Star Exercise with this in the room: The energy build-up is powerful. I can feel my whole body vibrates. The sensation sometimes feels “unbearable”.

Reading this, since this portal “oozes” a lot of lively energy, it makes sense to me to pair these two together.

• Meditating with a small version of the portal in my hands. I’ve been caught up at work recently so I figure this would help stabilize my energy level and fasten the healing process, lend me some power to deal with things and people. Oh my, the whole session, the dominant thing I can feel is the heat and energy vortexes coming out from the portal, starting in my hands, spread to the whole body. My room in the morning is quite cool but the heat I was getting from the portal is :fire: It’s not brutal, just like when you have a comforting hot-stone massage (miss this so bad).
    I normally have a “come to my senses” session before mediating where I focus on sensing the world through my 5 senses to help calm the mind and bring mindfulness in, but today it was hard for me to do that, Sedona energy infused my whole body, everywhere :exploding_head:
    1 hour after the session and the buzz is still going crazy in the arms and the back.

And isn’t this pretty much everything that we want? :grin:

Now I think the Star Excercise and Meditation deserve to be done on their own, without fields. It’s nice to do this sometimes, but to me, doing Meditation and Star Excercise without fields help me to connect with my “raw” being, strengthen it, see what is not aligned, and give direction to working on that. So I would do this once or twice a week.

For a moment, I just thought about how I could be so lucky I met Captain’s work. It’s hard to imagine where I’d be now if it’d not been for his lives-changing work.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for giving us access to all these amazing things :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

The energy from this portal feels so blissful. Definitely my favorite so far next to Es Vedrà

8 Likes