Self Reflection Thread

I imagined myself casually telling my friends or strangers about sapien medicine

Then I remembered “oh shit, they don’t know anything about morphic fields, subconscious mind, spirituality, etc. These fuckers would throw me in a mental institution If I told them this”

3 Likes

Exactly, I joked about it with Samurai and others. But I didn’t really expect it, that’s why when they said the word “psychiatric”. Ok, that’s bad.

Tin foil hat, talking to aliens through music and communicating with the dead

4 Likes

That’s the reaction my super religious parents had when my mom snitched (exactly) to my dad about me listening to some weird sounds. Then lecturing started on god knows all, we believe god not science and blah, blah, blah…

2 Likes

I use gratitude! Look at @anon22855873 's SEE post on ho’oponopono to understand how to actually use it!

The way i use gratitude is if a thought and/or feeling comes out from within me that is uncomfortable and/or unpleasant, i say ‘thank you’ because i now see what was hidden and have the chance to neutralize the unpleasant energy and provide it with non-judgement/unconditional love.

I hope my explanation helped. If not, i can try other words (or others can step in) because i feel that this practice will eventually ‘click’ with experimentation, experience, and practice/consistency.

I have had jealous and envy take control of my life for years. The moment i used THANK YOU as a response, the UNPLEASANT feeling started to fade and the repeating intrusive thoughts stopped making sense (i stopped personally identifying to the thoughts).

I know you can do this and have more freedom in your mind and heart!

7 Likes

The less than positive feeling should leave you in the love you part and the gratitude at the end is used for cementing by appreciating the total relief.

Or at least that’s how we all (students and I) experience it. I recommend you consider the upcoming course.

5 Likes

@psynergy and @anon22855873,

Oh yes I have read the gist of that emotional release post (Angel’s The SEE System: Road to Satori (Sapien Edition)). But what I need now is to put away my issues for the moment and work on what is needed. I need to be in the “zone” and just learn loads of medical information. I also wanna put away all my issues temporarily whenever I’m having a conversation with someone and just enjoy it you know?

If any of you are dragon ball fans, “ultra instinct” is what I wanna reach. That state where nothing in the past or future matters. There are no other thoughts holding you back except the task you are performing and everything feels very automatic.

1 Like

If you think they are separate, do it up bro.

3 Likes

We are already friends with everyone in the forum. The thing is that sometimes It’s really hard to talk to all people at the same time. :slight_smile:

As my friends said, the solution of our problems can be found in spirituality. When we have everything physically and mentally but our souls is empty, it longs for bigger things. And soul isn’t fulfilled with the things ego finds satisfying. In this world of hyperconsumerism, we try to find pleasure in accumulating and getting stuff, but true satisfaction lies on pure experience.

2 Likes

Sorry what do you mean by “think they are separate”?

I didn’t get into all this for no other reason but to perform my best in my entrepreneurial work.

It’s better to start understanding how exactly that we function.

Emotion/Feeling > Thoughts > Actions.

If you want to get in Flow with your activity, you have to release all your emotions about it and then you’ll have space of inner quietness and therefore perform what you hold as focus.

It will be temporary since it’s just surface layer (hence me going all the way to enlightenment). Once you are serious to have it all and at the same time, you’ll go deeper.

5 Likes

Thank you. That makes a lot more sense. I will give the post a thorough read and try to apply it.

If I may be so bold as to reveal my dark thoughts

Feelings of resentment towards people due to past negative experiences --> zero thoughts while conversing with someone to spare me of the pain --> going completely blank even in the simplest of conversations

2 Likes

Just know that true spirituality is applicable to real human situations until you get tired of those “toys” and move on to the next.

One of the things I teach is that, if this works, it should be applicable to your finances, relationships, social affinity, and purpose (or the one you think is your purpose at the moment).

I deal with “real” people problems not feed them a way to escape them.

4 Likes

@anon22855873, is it possible to get Ryan Gosling’s energy here using the Ho’oponopono technique?

I mean I know this is a movie scene. But damn, everything from his unshakeable confidence, the way he carries himself, his acute social intuition, being able to come up with witty stuff on the spot and never running out of fun things to say. Even though he gets rejected at the end, he’s still so happy. So would I if I was so darn smooth lol.

To acquire this energy (not specifically Ryan Gosling but that confident attractive male archetype) is one of my goals in the next 3 years.

@Dr_Manhattan are you like this in real life?

3 Likes

Warning: sarcasm ahead

Talk to a girl ? Me !? I wish bro.

I don’t know why people assume that I’m cool and flirty, but I’m not. I like to think that if I was not ugly, I would get the girls, but I would still be shy and awkward. I literally sweat my shirts.

It’s so sad, I have so much love to give, I’m so romantic… but girls only want bad boys…

2 Likes

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I’d honestly take Ryan Gosling’s charm than his looks here.

1 Like

Lol, don’t take anything from anyone, just be yourself

1 Like

I’m talking skills. I believe anyone can be as charming as him with practice (or not, I don’t know).

1 Like

Maybe you can, but I know I can’t. I was not born that way… :cry:

Anyway gotta go bye

1 Like

Ryan Gosling :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: i sat at a table right next to his at a bar here in Playa del Carmen once and not just his looks but his whole aura is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What were we talking about again? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Very very beautiful and is super down to earth almost shy

1 Like