Self Reflection Thread

Many Thanks, @Forumuser and @Thomas.

1 Like

After listening to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for 20 minutes I searched for Glutathione on Patreon today (to find out how many times to listen and to read the details) and I have seen how many fields have Glutathione included (quite a lot) (targeted to certain organs or areas) and also I have seen the Throat and Chords, Lung Antioxidant and Hemorrhoids fields and I just realized - how many Amazing fields has Dreamweaver made, all my diseases and problems are covered, whether physical, psychological or energy related and how much effort and dedication he had to put in them, to perfect them to such levels - this is the type of work you only find out once in your lifetime, I realized.

I am grateful that Captain exists and that he made these Wonderful Creations, although I might not show it, always, but I apreciate both him and his work, Sammy as well and Every Single Friend or Kind Stranger, who has ever helped me around here, although I can’t really express my Gratitude that well.

4 Likes

No laughter and no singing
No dancing and no joy
Now go forth into the world
With psychedelic toys
You are God of all these things
The master of manifestation
Within you lives the other
And the sum of all creation

1 Like

I am going back to the very basics of using Ego Dissolution every day as well as wearing the Subconscious Limits Removal tag.

11 Likes

Boy, I been working 2 weeks to save up to get ego diss+

Time to get rid of the ego :muscle:

Am going to wait for sale tho, maybe we get a 25% hopefully

7 Likes

I don’t even know what to say, my mood swings are strange and becoming an issue. today, I woke up with thoughts, let’s just say they were bad. Now mid day, I feel on top of the world, but I know this mood is going to be good in an hour or two.

Between these two states, my whole outlook on life changed, it’s always been like this, but now the downs are even more downs. My thoughts, my beliefs, my outlook, and my mood all change, in a matter of hours. How is that even possible? I dont even take drugs or drink.

And which attitude is more me? I have no clue. I always think its the wanna that’s happiest but i don’t know tbh

I use to think that if someone was angry and they say something mean, it was because that’s how they think about you, and it just slipt out their mouth. Now I know, I was more wrong than ever.

I also have lost all hope, I remember, each day, I would do something, at least something, not because of an ideal future, but because I felt I had to do something and work toward what I think a person should be. Now, I just want to lay in bed or play games, I have given up on doing anything.

I bought to speed up results and tried to use depression, but that doesn’t seem to work.

Sometimes, I feel guilty, the luck I have had in life is crazy, I don’t really like to talk about things in my life because of jealousy, bought it’s like, god gave me a second chance, and another chance, and another chance, and another chance to turn my life around and when all that failed, god still gave me a line to catch on. and I failed again, am genuinely so sick and tired of this shit.

1 Like

Saaaaa

doko…

SEKAIIII

KOTAERO

:grin:

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I been using the technique of tapping to relase stuck energy and emotions. Then I realised I can do this tapping psychicly. So throughout the day a certain times when I felt stuck or something I would psychicly tap my crown chakra. Then I realised I can do this with my thoughts. When a thought arises in my awareness that has an uncertainty about it I can psychicly tap it and release the stuck energy. This can also be done with people either in your environment or awareness. Simply tap their crown chakra psychicly.

2 Likes

Lol, i was just doing tapping after months, What the heck. I legit just started it, like 5 mins ago

2 Likes

Why does it feel like I have no idea what to do with my life? I know I don’t want to work my career anymore and build something for myself but I feel like I’m holding myself back because I don’t know what I want. I am in a limbo state of not knowing what to do. I constantly keep getting reminded that I have bills to pay which keeps me stuck in my career. The minute I start trying to do something different I have family members and friends who question it and pull me back to my old ways. I’m in this state of wanting to seek out the truths of this Universe and connect with Source but I keep getting frustrated when I get problems of this world thrown at me and when my spiritual practices are not helping me connect to my higher self. I used to want to become wealthy and have so much money, more than I can spend but now I just want enough money where all my bills are taken care of and I can focus on what I love to do (which I am trying to figure out). Anyways, I was just venting through this post that’s all.

1 Like

I joined this fourm before I was 18 then am over that, I don’t know if I am now regretting not looping HGH,

I don’t really care about height, but seeing how everyone wants to be tall makes me think, that I should also want to be tall.

I am 19 I don’t know if it’s too late, am pretty small and so our my family, I have no clue if my plates are closed

is it too late

1 Like

Weren’t you 15 a few months ago? Lol

I swear you said you were 15-16

How tall are you?

1 Like

People don’t want to be taller, they want the benefits of being taller. But you have to know the benefits to actually want it.

It’s always harder to realize when you’re average.

3 Likes

Lol, time flies right lol. i joined the fourm when i just turned 16, i dont know if @DR_MANHATTAN remembers me but he was the very first person i spoke to privately and publicly. Philp u ever remember a Unknown with the green U.

dont like give too much private info so i just said i was 16-20 is my age

My height i havnt really measured it because i dont really care, but others have guessed am like 5,6 - 5,7

I do. I remember inspector too

1 Like

how about formally retarded XD

@Dyslexic_Professor
But seriously, if a bunch of guys want something you don’t want, just assume that thing is a popular tool/strategy to get the same thing you want. 1 extra layer to acquire the good stuff.

Then you’ll start catching up lol

The bro science won’t find you, you have to find it

2 Likes

U mean they will have to start catching up to me? :rofl:

1 Like

I imagined you at least a 25 year old :slightly_smiling_face:
Literally there are people posting getting taller by at least 7cm using OG Height Booster v2 at near 30 years of age. Subusers continuesly posting not smaller results in their communities.

1 Like

Reflection, I know this person that somehow managed to bind a entity to my soul and it repeats everything I think of out loud so she literally always knows what I think about. This thorn is a nightmare