Self Reflection Thread

Ryan Gosling :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: i sat at a table right next to his at a bar here in Playa del Carmen once and not just his looks but his whole aura is so beautiful :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

What were we talking about again? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Very very beautiful and is super down to earth almost shy

1 Like

Itā€™s hard to live up to peopleā€™s expectations when youā€™ve been a sex symbol for yearsā€¦

A lot of theses people go for simplicity

2 Likes

I mean im not gonna deny that he is damn hot and sexy but honestly ppl were amazed at how simple he was, he was wearing a regular white tshirt old jeans shorts and some simple sneakers, messy hair :drooling_face: and just humble and sweet, because is very common to see famous around the 5th avenue here nobody goes crazy taking pics or asking for autographs, he just was another patreon but was very shy and smiley nervous. But you could feel his warm natural aura.

3 Likes

I think the shy and smiley nervous charm only works for a certain type of cute guy (which I think he is). A delicate pretty boy.

Edit: I realise Iā€™m spamming this thread again. Sorry about that. Iā€™ll delete all the other stuff.

3 Likes

I was impersonating a certain type of guy, saying ludicrous things.

Edit: I know why people didnā€™t see the sarcasm, too many guys talk like that

4 Likes

LMAO, yes, I admit.

You need to watch out for that nasty habit of deleting. If I delete because I donā€™t want to talk alone, Iā€™ll get lit up again :joy:

3 Likes

ā€œWhatever the mind man can conceive and bring itself to believe it can achieveā€

5 Likes

oh yeah i love this state!

definitely what iā€™ve been working on myself!

2 Likes

Having a bad day?

Then let me share to you this video with a powerful reminder :sweat_smile:

Video available for 24 hours

5 Likes

Azathoth bleeds from Nyarlathotepā€™s eyes as he himself experiences the world he has created, and his love that he lost.

2 Likes

Exciting news :smiley:

2 Likes

I cry everyday. Mostly still over my running twin flame whoā€™s making horrible choices. If I didnā€™t cry Iā€™d go mad. The Gnostics say if you arenā€™t crying during meditation, you arenā€™t meditating right.

9 Likes

Abuse of mental, emotional, and ESPECIALLY sexual energy.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not that youā€™re naive, youā€™re just young!
Itā€™s normal.
I once fell for someoneā€™s trick on the street giving them money :expressionless: we all learn from (almost) mistakes lol

3 Likes

13 Likes

I feel you man. Keep your head up.

8 Likes

That means a lot bro, thanks.

8 Likes

I get really calm when near or on graveyards. I donā€™t visit them though.

7 Likes

Absolutely true. In fact, we do certain practices in the graveyard especially because of the quality of quietness there which is nothing like anywhere else. And the remnants of energy there can be used to benefit oneself and the remnant as well.

I used to sit and do a practice in an ancient graveyard in Cardiff as a teenager almost for an year until my mom noticed it, freaked out and grounded me lolā€¦

12 Likes