Hahaha. Should’ve just told her ‘mom, I’m doing energy work because the spirits there radiate an aura of a certain qiuet you don’t feel anywhere and I intuitively feel drawn to going there and do my practices’
On a serious note though, you guys are convincing me to visit a graveyard now.
I felt sick in a graveyard in my teens. It was during the 1st of November Memorial Day. The graveyard was crowded though. So maybe it was some energy from the crowd that made me sick
I get what you mean. We (yearly) visit this huge cemetery for family members that passed away. Grandma, Grandpa etc since I was a kid till my teens, and I always find myself just straying and walking from places to places and exploring. Sometimes I find a quiet windy spot and rest there, and then walk again.
I’m uncomfortable with attending wakes or sometimes even hospital visits. I guess that’s too real for me, specially if it brings back some memories of loved ones, but graveyards does have something peaceful and serene about them.
Thank you so much for sharing this.
You really have my deepest heartfelt sympathy. TF journeys are definitely not for the faint hearted, it takes a hero’s bravery to endure it…so much immense pain is triggered during the process…it’s just too much to bear at times.
I’ve learnt to accept that separation a blessing in disguse… it’s absolutely necessary for the healing and growth of both parties.
Get healed, be happy and your Divine Feminine/Masculine will reflect this in their journey as well …maybe you’ll come back together and be able to serve the greater good in Divine partnership, which the main reason for TF’s coming together. The intense romantic love is just the reward for our service…and a major motivation to stay on the TF journey in the first place.
And like you, I’ve also learnt to let go and trust The Divine’s will.
I know whatever /whomever is meant for me is meant for me…no need to chase or fret as it can never be really lost. A human lifetime isn’t even a blink of the Divine’s eye…therefore, if not now, next time around.
The F ? Now YouTube wants my ID… there’s a reason I’m using a dummy account. I’m already fed up of using my phone number everywhere to use single use codes
Bruh they are even listening what we are talking.
A friend told me he wished he could watch his hours of play on the ps4 and some minutes later google send him an email with all the hours he played.