Semen retention

By Automating I meant reducing the time to master these practices and exercises described by Mantak Chia to become Multi-Orgasmic, just like in case of the Muscle fields where we still have to Go to the Gym, do exercises and take proper nutrition to Get results.

The muscle field improves the overall efficiency and ROI of this entire process by ensuring that the Time period required for acquiring Strength, Stamina, connective tissue development and Muscle Fibre development Gets Reduced significantly.

1 Like

Will do. I appreciate that.

Are you referring to Urinary Incontinence? Unfortunately, I think it has been removed. I went to go buy it and it’s gone. :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s so weird. I searched it and even filtered by lowest to highest prices since i remembered it being around $30. Still didn’t show up. Thank you.

2 Likes

Perhaps some error or lagging, happens sometimes there.

1 Like

I liked your sentence 60 year young😂.I am learning the multiorgasmic skills.till now I can effectively control my urge to ejaculate.but still I can’t comprehend the secret behind multiorgasm…

That was a review, not me haha.

1 Like

Well… this is certainly something under consideration. So stay tuned…

2 Likes

Interesting. Can it be said that you guys considering the “practice aid” to ensure better ROI of practice?

I’m going to part ways with most of you here in terms of the need for kegels… if you want to last as long as you want to. You need zero kegels, none. For the vast majority of people.

The pelvic floor needs to be deeply, deeply relaxed so that nothing can throw you off and create an involuntary contraction ie finishing before you want. Eventually you will be able to hold the wildest of ecstatic expressions in your woman and barely a ripple of ejaculation response.

Further, the orbit, grounding off excess sexual energy into the earth and specific sexual kung fu adds to all of it and allows for multiples and feeling orgasms in other parts of the body as Sammy was saying - highly recommended

8 Likes

I thought you were married?

Getting it in with her lol.

And yeh, a field for this is likely be coming soon. It’s about time anyways. I can also make good use of this.

15 Likes

This has made my day!

:dragon:

2 Likes

Habits you build while awake become your habits in your dreams too.
Same principle that works when you do reality tests while awake to eventually turn them into a habit and do them afain in your dreams.

So what I found helpful was stopping fantasizing/lustful thoughts/staring etc while awake.

Whenever meeting, seeing on screen or just remembering beautyful women would turn my mind into fantasizing machine, I would just think to myself assertively : NO, I WON’T BE CONTROLLED BY LUST, or NO, I DON’T WANT TO LOSE MY SEXUAL ENERGY RIGHT NOW or something similiar and stopping these thoughts immediately.

After time it turns into a habit and when dreaming about erotic things the same mechanism starts working.
Most often It causes me to stop “action” in my dreams and wake up, without losing anything.

Its not about "turning off"sex completely to me, rather about control over my own energies and mind, also not feeding parasites ( I hate all kinds of parasites with a passion lol)

I have came across Mantak Chia’s book week or two ago and today I saw Sam recommrnding it, talk about synchronicity lol.
So I guess Im going to start reading and practising today, I have been doing kegels and I found them helpful in stopping WDs too.

4 Likes

2 Likes

The Reason why Edging and Coming BACK from the Point of No Return WITHOUT Ejaculating is so difficult for most men IMO is because it requires a most delicate and precise balance between Holding the Kegels Tight and Loose AND CALMING Down the Body and Mind by taking Slow and Deep Breaths almost as if one is doing some kind of Praanayaama.

What I have observed in MY Experience is that just when I sense that the Contractions are about to start in my Pelvic region and Dopamine is about to be released in my brain, I need to hold those Kegels TIGHT for a few moments and immediately START taking Deep Breaths in order to CALM my Mind, Brain and Body.

And WHILE I am taking these Deep Breaths, I SLOWLY Loosen the Kegels when I sense that the Contractions are reducing.

As I said , It is like Walking a Very Fine Line with Your Eyes Closed , Purely based on Your Gut Feeling, all the while Re-Distributing the Excess Orgasmic Energy accumulating over your Male Organ all over your body via Conscious Deep Breathing.

PS - Until the field for Sexual KungFu or mastery comes out, I have decided to use the combination of Premium Shen Audios alongwith Supreme Grounding to prep my body for Mental Calmness and Energy Re-Distribution and I must say that the Initial Results are very encouraging.

What about the “Sexual Energy Alchemy” field?

3 Likes
  1. I basically prep for an hour via My shen audio playlist consisting of Negentropic Shen and a few other Shen based audios.

2. Doing so puts me in a Super Calm and Stable state mentally. Plus I realise that it takes more “effort” to get to the Point of No Return after this prepping.

3. Then I put Supreme Grounding on Loop while putting the “effort” to get to the
    Point of No Return. Doing so makes it slightly easier hold the contractions and Re-Distribute the Orgasmic Energy all over the body via Deep Conscious Breathing.

These are my subjective insights so far.

I have not tried the Sexual Alchemy audio on Patreon so far. As far as I understand, the main purpose of this Alchemy Audio is to transmute the Excess Sexual Energy into more refined forms, so as to Calm down our basal urges.

Whereas the Sexual Mastery or Sexual KungFu field that I am referring to was the one mentioned by Sammy to help Males in their energetic and physical practice of becoming Multi-orgasmic.

2 Likes

There are multiple levels of each spiritual practice and the video shared by You describes the highest level of Semen Retention practiced by Monks who have taken vows of Celibacy.

Married and unmarried men who have not yet decided to become Monks have different levels of Semen Retention practice compared to monks.

It´s very much appreciated :pray:

3 Likes