Sending healing to others

I have a friend that lives in another country and she is not doing well. She is struggling mentally, emotionally and financially. There are coworkers and even her boss that bully her and she can’t just quit because she needs the money. Also she has extreme depression, so attempting suicide has been on her mind for a while now. She is barely holding herself together nowadays and always tell me about the horrible things they do to her verbally and how much she just wants to end herself.

I have tried letting her know about morphic fields and subliminals, but she won’t try it or believe me. I have also sent her 300$ every month, but it’s not much beacuse there is 3 in her house, I do not work, so I can’t send her much other than that. I don’t know how else I could help her from a distance.

Which brings me to my question. Are there any fields that could help me with this? Indirectly, paid fields, subs or anything really would help. I need something to help her heal, justice for the negative people and for her to be happy both financially and mentally. I think she is cursed aswell, so I would like something for that, if possible

4 Likes

I have a friend that is also going through a hard time right now.

This is what I‘ve been doing to support her from a distance.

1. I played angelic intercession and asked angels for the most benevolent outcome for my friend. And also asked her guardian angels to give her support, protection and send her love and strength.

2. I played Heal Those around you (be the healer) and I visualized in my mind sending my friend healing, love and also visualizing how she is feeling super happy and loved while playing the field.

3. I used the tool the intention repeater. It‘s not a tool created my Dream/Sapien Medicine. It is from another creator. You can read about it here
    and there are also reviews in the thread about other channels.
    Basically you can write an intention in present tense, as if it already manifested. Write it in the white textfield and press „start“. A servitor powers this tool and will help to manifest your intention. I used this script for my friend: „(name of friend) is feeling whole, happy, healthy and protected. Any stress, worries, self-doubt, or negativity are released and transmuted into self-love. (Name of friend) is living a life full of financial abundance and happiness. All this happens in accordance with the higher good for her. So be it. Thank you. OM.“
    If you wanna test the intention repeater, it is here, but do your research first if you want to use it. I had positive results with it.

4. in the book of cards there is a healing card. I think you can activate that and also use it to send healing to your friends. Check this thread here.

I hope this helps.
Wish you all the best for your friend. It‘s great that you are supporting her so much!

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I will try these out and we will see how much it will help her :slight_smile:

2 Likes