Sensing Farmiliar/Servitors in Past Photos/Videos

After one creates their own farmiliar/servitor on an object that they have worn in previous photos/videos before creation - is it possible for others (who can sense it) to detect it from those same photos/videos? (Media with you wearing the object, not just the object itself, I know it’s sensed like that)

{Hate asking questions, but I have trouble discerning my own energy. I can only sense other peoples servitors/farmiliars. They seem very chilling, immediate goosebumps, cold, intense, staring back at me sensation, etc. All I feel is tingling in my 6th chakra with my own photos I’ve been testing, but I have mandalas so I could be sensing that energy. With others, I know something else is there.)

4 Likes

Hmm thats interesting. Never thought about that so im not sure.

I would say no because it was made before the pics.

But then i remember I personally can tell if someone is dead now from a picture of a group when the person wasnt dead, which has always got me wondering why if its a picture, then amazes me reinforcing the believe i have that since time is not linear then as the present of that person changes in this life time (dies) then same happens in the past in this case pics. Ive even checked different times pics of the same dead person and yeah i can see death in their eyes and around.

So im literally 50/50 with this one (servitors)

You could post one of those old pics here if you want ill see what i feel and there are others in the forum that may tell u what they sense.

3 Likes

In any case tho, for your peace of mind, you can ask your servitors or familiars to block that from others having those pics so nobody feels their presence or can see them.

They can do that.

2 Likes

Yes, because radionic links are consciousness links and thus work beyond the illusions of time and space.

Or in other words, for radionic links to work, time and space are irrelevant. It does not matter WHEN the photo was taken, it only matters WHAT CONCEPT (person, item, feeling etc.) the photo represents.

When you look at a picture of someone, and ‘looking at’ establishes a radionic link between your consciousness and the what the picture represents, then you will establish a connection to that person and be able to psychically / conceptually grasp the CURRENT state of that person.

But is is more complex than that. While for radionic or consciousness links time and space are irrelevant, there is also something like parallel versions and variations of everything and everyone, like parallel timelines, “alternative universes”, alternative realities etc.
So unless you are super psychic, how will you know whether you are radionically connecting with the person in the photo from your timeline and reality version, or from a different one?

PS:
Captain also commented here with another interesting aspect that plays a role here:

In our example with the picture of a person this then also means, that whoever has looked at this particular physical print-out of the picture, also has projected their personal etheric energy onto this print-out. And then when you psychically try to scan the picture, you may also get a distortion because you will also sense all the energies of the people who have ever looked at this particular print-out.

4 Likes

Yes! This exactly. I could tell someones mood and unfortunately scent at that moment or a different period in time/alternate reality after reading JAAJ’s post - but it was certainly not the same state as the original photo. Please check your messages.

Will definitely do this. Have some people that would certainly notice. Thanks for your responses.

1 Like

Holy Sh1t this explains so much. I appreciate all your posts, but this has been something I’m recently working with.

This is the other issue. Especially with added distortion from everyone else. There’s a certain, extremely relevant field from a creator that people here don’t seem to get results from, so I’ll message you too. In any case- this explains why different impressions can be received within the same instance of analyzing a photo. Honestly, I usually get one clear one, but rather than increasing my doubt you’ve opened me up to the possibility of accessing something deeper.

Thank you for finding that post from captain. Protip for anyone reading this, I often screenshot important informational posts (or copy) and save them on my computer. Wealth of knowledge on these forums in between the lines. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Ha ha, me too :slight_smile: :v:

5 Likes