Several health issues & need guidance

Hello! Greetings to you all.
I finally gained courage to write this post. This is going to be a long post so bear with me & I’m so grateful if you read it.
I’m an 18 y/o girl. I have many health issues & it’s hard to deal with them. I was diagnosed with kidney stones & then some kidney problems a year ago, stones have gone but my right kidney keeps hurting from time to time, I have UTI which comes up again & again(I do take meds), also my right leg hurts a lot every once in a while like something’s so heavy inside my leg that it’s hard for me to carry it and it’s so hard to walk or even sleep, my menstrual cycle is messed up, and my period is very irregular (I’ve never been sexually active), my right ovary also keeps hurting, when I got checked the doctors said everything was alright and that I was fine, I’m constipated and this has even caused fissure which hurts a lot from time to time, not all the time. I have had problems with my vision since I was in 5th grade and I use glasses, but the headaches hurt a lot. Then I feel like my right ear has developed some issues & it kind of rings.
My diet is mainly home cooked. sometimes I do binge on packed foods. I do drink less water & I’m guilty on that one. exercising feels hard but I’ve started meditating.

I can’t even think straight anymore. I was a really good student till 9th grade. it was in 9th grade when I started feeling immense sadness, disconnection from literally anything and everything around me, & became emotionally numb. The only time I ever felt emotions was when I was practicing a random scene from a movie or play etc or watching great films. I’ve loved films since I was four but when I told people they said it’s hard or laughed so I don’t talk about it anymore, but I still try to practice it every now & then. I was once trying to Unalive myself, idk if it’s weird but some white or orange light I don’t remember correctly saved me, I didn’t even know that I got to the safe side & then it disappeared. I can’t even ask for what i need from strangers (like shops) and feel guilty for asking or checking price or returning. I have developed severe social anxiety now. I have friends but I don’t feel connected to them & I don’t go out. I procrastinate a lot and i Can’t help it, there’s no self control & it’s so hard to do anything & everything & I only end up feeling stuck. And I crave perfection which makes my life hard. I was really addicted to Instagram & it’s been 2.5 months since I’ve closed it & it feels so good without it. I’ve read a lot about this all & they say physical & mental & spiritual health is connected, and I think half of this is because of the way I was raised, it’s not like my parents don’t love me & wouldn’t give the world for me but I’ve noticed some patterns of trauma in them & they can’t control those patterns, I remember my mum always craving for perfection from me, letting me not play with other kids so that I wouldn’t get hurt my dad disliking anyone crying, getting scolded because I couldn’t learn something fast & many others. They were raised in a big family and they never really got attention from their parents & just lived as they were told to, i see them trying their best for me & my brother. My mum also has the same issues as me, but physical issues of her are more than mine.
Also, i’ve been really sensitive person.

I just feel like wasting my time & life. I wish to make myself proud, my parents proud and show them the best of what life has to offer. I wish to live a great life & move forward from all this. I don’t know if I’m just lazy but I wish to change.

Fields help me a lot from time to time but with all of this I find it hard what field to use & what not, if I work on one problem the other problem keeps bothering me & I lose momentum & do not stay consistent. I’ve been in the community for like 2 years but I still feel like a beginner here. it’d be a great help if anybody can guide me what to do about this situation and what fields would be beneficial. As of now I can’t afford paid fields. I lack clarity in every area of my life. I’m kind of feeling overwhelmed to even do the smallest Task these days & all I do is sleep. I wish to start slowly & from scratch but with something that would cover a lot of areas.
What should I do ?

4 Likes

You have to drink more water no excuse to fix your kidney problems and UTI problem.

You are only 18 and there are people in 30s and 40s still clueless about life. Don’t pressurize yourself into unravelling life at this age.

This is a common thing on changing priorities, it is natural but my advice would be to focus on your health first both physical and mental and put rest on the side for later.

You are very lucky at 18 you are already into Sapien fields for 2 years. Imagine the potential these fields can offer you as you grow into 20s and 30s.

I’m not giving you the fields because it would help you if you yourself figure out what problems you want to focus first and then do research here and start using those particular fields. You may learn something new and stumble on things which may help you in your journey.

Don’t try to listen to so many fields at once, start with few and stick to them for a while, higher priority health issues first.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for reading this & answering.

I definitely will drink more water.
Also, yes I’m very grateful to know about Sapien from such a young age & yeah thinking about the future benefits excites me so much.

2 Likes

Yes, I’ll start with 3 fields maximum for a while now

2 Likes

Physical fields you can keep up to a maximum 3 to 6 depending on the number of issues and the severity of issues but you can always listen to many spiritual fields but see how your body responds and then add more spiritual fields.

1 Like

Yes sure, spiritual fields make me feel really good & light especially, Deep aura cleaning & energy blockage removal. I’ll keep using them. Thanks!

1 Like

This is not medical advice.

So many problems trace back to mitochondria issues. The body has a self-repair system that only works if that system has sufficient energy available to it. This applies to numerous physical and mental issues. Eating healthy diet choices, listening to plasma charged mitochondria, and other fields specific to the issue at hand makes sense in most situations.

1 Like

Higher Self Connection or Imaginarium Divine may give you some guidance.

Likewise for angelic intercession. Or Mass Meditation. Although its purpose is for the planet, it’s a massive field that may turn things around for you.

I’m hesitant to give any other advice. Since you know about the forum, you must be aware of other options (other creators, The Healer servitor by Equilibrium, etc), so that’s your choice.

If you’re open to receive healing or to other people using intercessions, servitors, etc for you, you can ask for it in the healing requests section, linking to this post.

I wish you the best.

1 Like

I’m working on eating healthy & drinking a lot of water. I didn’t know much about plasma charged mitochondria one but I’ll give it a try now. Thanks for the advice​:pray::blush:

2 Likes

Thanks :pray::relaxed: Higher self connection & angelic intercession actually make me feel lighter & that everything will be alright, I’ll try to stick with them.

2 Likes

I’m kind of new to the forum & learning about how it works. I didn’t know about the other options, but I’ll check them out sometime. Thank you :blush:

1 Like

If you can, I would highly recommend you:

1 Like

Thankyou :pray::blush:

1 Like