Severe anxiety and depersonalization after frequencies

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your inputs and your help!!

I have decided to distance myself for now from any solutions outside of myself and focus all my intention inward to get better again. I guess for me personally this is where I‘m always coming back to, we can change anything without frequencies and maybe this was a reminder for me, bc I tend to look for results and be obsessive with not messing up my listening routine.

Anyways this were the audios I‘ve been listening:

Far Infrared
Skin regeneration
Stem cells and scar tissue removal
Love wave
Collective consciousness
(Everyday 3times in the evening)

AMPK
Teeth regeneration
Collagen booster
Symetrical face
(everyday 2 times in the morning)

maybe I will be back after some time and listen only a few times a week, but I really do think for me I have to let it all go.

I was doing amazing with meditation and living in the now, I could easily stay as the observer most times, and now I feel totally back at point zero. Its gonna be better again, to anyone struggeling too, really listen to your intuition.

6 Likes

Have you tried exorcism and Angelic Intercessions?
Every SM audio can actually make you more energy sensitive… In that result, some entity can attach to you and cause these things…

https://youtu.be/yOfoS-EDcUA
Or, its huge blockage of energy, from listening to audios, which could also cause these things…

https://youtu.be/aEpjQGlWSfI
6 Likes

I‘m sorry you had to go through all this.

Sapiens audios are not subliminals, did you listen to any other audios than his?

I really recommend you to stay away from everything until you got yourself back. Im doing the same. We are our own solutions to what we are going through. To me this means surrendering constantly now, no matter what. This is hard when anxiety takes over and you dont feel like yourself, but even this is all just thoughts. always come back to observing when possible.

A youtube channel that helps me always immensely is Personal Mastery Quest, he has a playlist called self inquiry and it will help you to distance yourself from your mind and body identification.

Hope you are doing better soon!

2 Likes

Collective Consciousness is the one thing on your list that I would consider mood-altering. Think about taking it off of your list but changing nothing else, and seeing if your symptoms get better or worse.

Click the link below if you would like to read about my experience with this field.

6 Likes

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

100% agree with this one being the most likely cause.

Especially right after listening to love wave. That’s a combustible mix.

6 Likes

I missed that one on the list. That is an interesting combination. I wonder if this person is sending love shockwaves into the collective unconscious and receiving blowback.

5 Likes

That’s my guess. Especially if poster was doing it intentionally.
That’s high level enlightened being activity.
Even Siddhartha Gautama chronicles how painful this was for him.

7 Likes

Pfuuuu the last 2 posts have blown my mind away! I mean the ways you formulated it! Not even joking! Hats off gentlemen!!

I’m gonna meditate on this the whole day lol

3 Likes

Some Buddhist practitioners deliberately do this and believe me, it is not a pleasant experience, unless one has prepared for it. The last time I did that as a part of a practice, I had to endure 3 years of physical suffering - as long as one has graspings remaining, this practice is painful on many levels, although very fulfilling for those who are devoid of graspings.

9 Likes

I wish we could get thousands doing this. Consequences be damned.

5 Likes

Essentially, that is the Bodhisattva vow!! Amen, some day… hopefully some day soon!

5 Likes

I wish we could get thousands doing this.

Better to use…wait for it… you know what’s coming… here it comes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

for the time being.

Some Buddhist practitioners deliberately do this

I envision a day where If we could get those people listening to this… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :100: :boom: :dizzy:

6 Likes

But in 2017, there was no Collective consciousness(audio)… :man_shrugging:

wha?

This…

2 Likes

Well if she can remember what she was listening to in 2017, I could probably narrow down the causes…assuming it was from the videos…

1 Like

isn’t using the very thing that caused this sensitivity to ‘heal’ it’s effects inherently not a great idea

i’ve had bad results from subliminal (too energy sensitive) and still haven’t healed. i’m so sensitive to energy that i feel like i have lost control of myself sometimes… kind of worried about using too many/frequently SM fields too ://

2 Likes

Perfect time to connect with Higher self, if you havent already done that. :) Print Higher self mandala, meditate to it. And listen to higher self audio :innocent:
You can also add this.
https://youtu.be/dP2qNHn0GPI
And perfect time to take the course, and take control of the energy sensitivity. :)

2 Likes

is there a higher self mandela? i thought it doesn’t work

what do you think about the brow storage center audio from the Soul Restoration serie? i tried the Core one didn’t do what i hoped it would do (energy sensitivity) :confused: spent so much on audios hoping would help but so far no luck :confused:

1 Like