Severe anxiety and depersonalization after frequencies

:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

100% agree with this one being the most likely cause.

Especially right after listening to love wave. That’s a combustible mix.

6 Likes

I missed that one on the list. That is an interesting combination. I wonder if this person is sending love shockwaves into the collective unconscious and receiving blowback.

5 Likes

That’s my guess. Especially if poster was doing it intentionally.
That’s high level enlightened being activity.
Even Siddhartha Gautama chronicles how painful this was for him.

7 Likes

Pfuuuu the last 2 posts have blown my mind away! I mean the ways you formulated it! Not even joking! Hats off gentlemen!!

I’m gonna meditate on this the whole day lol

3 Likes

Some Buddhist practitioners deliberately do this and believe me, it is not a pleasant experience, unless one has prepared for it. The last time I did that as a part of a practice, I had to endure 3 years of physical suffering - as long as one has graspings remaining, this practice is painful on many levels, although very fulfilling for those who are devoid of graspings.

9 Likes

I wish we could get thousands doing this. Consequences be damned.

5 Likes

Essentially, that is the Bodhisattva vow!! Amen, some day… hopefully some day soon!

5 Likes

I wish we could get thousands doing this.

Better to use…wait for it… you know what’s coming… here it comes…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWyVbWSK0Ys

for the time being.

Some Buddhist practitioners deliberately do this

I envision a day where If we could get those people listening to this… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :100: :boom: :dizzy:

6 Likes

But in 2017, there was no Collective consciousness(audio)… :man_shrugging:

wha?

This…

2 Likes

Well if she can remember what she was listening to in 2017, I could probably narrow down the causes…assuming it was from the videos…

1 Like

isn’t using the very thing that caused this sensitivity to ‘heal’ it’s effects inherently not a great idea

i’ve had bad results from subliminal (too energy sensitive) and still haven’t healed. i’m so sensitive to energy that i feel like i have lost control of myself sometimes… kind of worried about using too many/frequently SM fields too ://

2 Likes

Perfect time to connect with Higher self, if you havent already done that. :) Print Higher self mandala, meditate to it. And listen to higher self audio :innocent:
You can also add this.
https://youtu.be/dP2qNHn0GPI
And perfect time to take the course, and take control of the energy sensitivity. :)

2 Likes

is there a higher self mandela? i thought it doesn’t work

what do you think about the brow storage center audio from the Soul Restoration serie? i tried the Core one didn’t do what i hoped it would do (energy sensitivity) :confused: spent so much on audios hoping would help but so far no luck :confused:

1 Like

Brow storage center might be better for you.
Have you tried the vibration series too?

yes the Om one… no luck :confused: it made me more sensitive if anything so i was afraid of using it too much (only tried 2-3 times) don’t know if longer use would yield better results but i kind of don’t want to take chances at the moment…

i find that people who listen/use Sapien’s fields become much more sensitive and ‘mendable’ . it normally would take a ‘normal’ person at least a while to observe results but i’ve seen a few people on this forum notice results immediately. As you said, i fear one of the consequences being that you become more mendable to other energies/fields around you as well as being susceptible to things like entity attachment :confused: i wonder if Dream purposely add a field that make the subconscious more ‘mendable’ but it might have unintended side effects?

Well you see, you cant stop now really. You need to push urself really to be more energy sensitive and take control of it and raise your vibration.
Entity can already attach to you. But if you raise your vibration and raise your powers, they wont attach or you will have powers to get rid of it.
Dont stagnate mate:)

sorry for the misunderstanding so it’s actually meant as sigh of frustration (bc i’ve been dealing with this for so long) :slight_smile:

thanks for the help :)!

1 Like