Sexual Energy Accumulation Speed on various fields (experience thread)

Exactly!

2 Likes

i have only one lady in my living blok that is really often posessed and schrieeks like hellā€¦and it makes my job harderā€¦i can only imagine the vibe in locations like Sammys or yours perhapsā€¦

2 Likes

in my eyesā€¦

atmosferic vibe raiser for 24 hours followed by plasma flower for 24 hours and ye old harmonizer on a eternity loop helps alot

one should however be extra thorough with ones own energy when one does this kind of job.

2 Likes

Only used this like once when I first bought it. About to loop it now in my room.

3 Likes

on minimal volume not on mute, but one step over mute.

2 Likes

:wink: :

3 Likes

Mmm, I think this environment needs a lot more mental change that fields might not be able to do much about.

And my mind has become resilient enough to not be bothered by the low energies. Upside of growing up around this is that when you do grow, these kinds of lows being around arenā€™t so bothersome to your energy. Barely touch tour bubble really.

And Iā€™m not on social media. Nor do i follow news. I only knew of the 11 year old girl cause I walked by my old neigbborhood and saw vigils and then found out.

Iā€™ll be all right my brother. Iā€™m in a good place internally despite the environment. Still have a lot of growing to do of course.

And hope you can grow as much as possible within your environment too my friend.

9 Likes

Thanks for reminding me of that video bro :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Loop Clear Negative Energy for those who get attacked at night time through dreams,etc.

Can explain more, but if you are battling this issue DM me.

Words cannot express my never-ending gratitude for Captain, Sammy, and Philip.

Thank you again and again my brothers,

Jon.

6 Likes

Negentropic Jing + chi compression into lower Dan tien restores massive amounts of lost sexual/life force energyā€¦ some of the massive amounts Iā€™ve released accidentally with these audios after looping them for hours, a few times after a relapse youā€™d think you were 16 years old (if you were me) and full to the brim of vitality and virile ness againā€¦ I canā€™t believe no one has mentioned TESTESTERONEā€¦ you need optimal T levels to produce higher sperm levels, quantity and quality, etc.

Sometimes after a relapse, I would listen to quadible integrityā€™s 11th POWER frequency 2x before listening to any of these audios which help restore lost male energy

11th POWER essentially multiplies the effect of the frequency/field your listening to by 11ā€¦ so after listening to it 2x, any video you listen to after once, you will have affects as if you listened 11 times. Itā€™s only mentioned in the description that it works for 2 listens, although Iā€™m sure if you keep looping the same video it works for a set amount of time.

So 11th power x2
Then Negentropic Jing, Iā€™d listen to maybe 10+ times. So the first two listens I get amplified results as if I listened to it 22 times in a row, then each additional listen adds 1+ listen. But 22+ listens compressed into 2 plays is a massive vital time saver, and boosts results dramatically. This is one of the most powerful methods to replace lost energy, but only if your energy system (Dan Tien) can handle storing so much male essence. I recommend practising kegels, for anyone trying this, otherwise you might wake up in the middle of the night with a giant puddle of your own seed reminiscent of a 17 year old boy going through puberty. :grin:

7 Likes

Remember that the more male sexual energy you have the more random women and women you know will just be magnetically attracted to you. Chi compression into lower Dan tien is such a underrated audio , canā€™t believe no one has mentioned it. It is one of the few audios that actually has in the description it makes you more magnetic.

Quadible Integrityā€™s Natural Male Enhancement and Tongkat Ali frequency are also amazing at restoring lost essence. I listen to these two before hand Jing+ Chi compression into Dan tien, and have amazing results.

BE CAREFUL though. This is extremely powerful, in about 6 hours, you could literally gain about 3 weeks of male essence of the average man compressed. This is a massive amount of energy, and I recommend to have listened to (soul core restoration), it seals and strengthens your lower Dan tien, making it able to hold massive amounts of Jing without losing it.

So love QI love vibrational frequency + water results booster, + game changer playing all at the same timeā€¦ let water results booster play at least 3 times.

Then 11 power x2, then you can play Natural Male Enhancement + Tongkat Ali at the same timeā€¦ drink plenty of water and loop for 2+ hours minimum, the more water the better.

Then after 2/3 hours, 11th power again. Then loop Negentropic Jing for 2 hours, followed by 11th power 2x again, then Chi compression into lower Dan tien for 2 hours.

8 Likes

Read that part again people.

You donā€™t have to become the lyrics and identify with it.

Same thing with money and power. You donā€™t need to see yourself as rich or powerful or identify with it.

Many great sages decided they had no need for it or even removed the temptations from their lives to make their path easier.

It does not mean that it is inherently bad, you can be enlightened enough to have things in your life without feeling like you have become more or let it become an identity or pushing you to treat others as less.

It says more about who you are.

You put people in an office and they decide that they are bankers.

They earn money, they decide that they are smart and successful. You remove it, they feel stupid and worthless.

They latch onto things and blame those things for changing them.

13 Likes

Has anyone tested SEA with black Martian jing?

8 Likes

Nice one!
@JAAJ

1 Like

I have always wondered how people who listen to blacklmetal to recover from the low vibrations?

And even worse : the crews/roadies that travel with them, face these energies. Bearing in mind that some of these bands do their rituals before going on stage or during the live show.

4 Likes

I refuse to learn what PUA is, Iā€™ll just continue listening to ojas and soul restoration :pray:

4 Likes

I have looped The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing today for 8 hours.

Here is my subjective feeling for this field with regards to the sexual energy accumulation speed when using this:

Looping The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing: SEAS +500%

But also keep in mind that all of these field all do slightly different stuff and it is not all about just the fast recovering of sexual energy only, or in other words, every field have their own specific function and best scenario to be used for. Sexual energy accumulation speed shouldnā€™t be oneā€™s only metric when choosing a field.

12 Likes

It makes sense itā€™s the fastest I expected nothing less

What about fastest mental recovery field (brain fog, prolactin etc) Could it be negentropic shen, dopamine redux?

3 Likes

:astonished:

2 Likes

Ha ha, I am still looping it today from my phone, while playing my regular playlist from my computer speakers :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

My experience is that the more Jing and energy reserves you have, the more you are mentally prepared to take on the daily life challenges:

When you have huge energy reserves, the challenges of life are perceived as do-able, manageble and easy to do.

On the contrary, when you have low energy reserves, the challenges of life a perceived as barely do-able, unmanageble and hard to do.

So the amount of energy reserves indeed strongly influences oneā€™s perception of how easy or how difficult a lifeā€™s challenge is.

Subjective perception of a taskā€™s difficulty is directly proportional to oneā€™s energy reserves:

Task Difficulty Perception ~ Energy Reserves

11 Likes