Sexual Energy Alchemy

Patreon Shop

Sexual Energy Alchemy

Here is a unique audio that transforms the excess energy. This type of energy the base of which is lifeforce, is uplifted and used instead to engorge your cells with a healing form of life force while diminishing the drive and need for sexual expression a sort of repurposing and used instead to help provide a bit of rejuvenation.

75 Likes

Wow, Captain is indeed reading my (I think our) minds.
I’ve been struggling with this energy and trying to find a way to transform it.
Thanks a lot Captain! :pray:

17 Likes

there’s any way to avoid the amount of fee from the Patreon store?

2 Likes

Try to set your location/country to US

5 Likes

Thank you Dreamweaver, instant buy, just added it to my playlist! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you!!

4 Likes

Ooh boy

3 Likes

:pray::pray::raised_hands::handshake:

1 Like

Can TRANSMUTATION OF LOWER BASAL ENERGY do the same purpose?

5 Likes

Dream - It would be great to have this on Gumroad , not for the discount but to avoid 18% crazy tax.

10 Likes

try vpn maybe idk

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Yes I agree price is 22 $ premium tier (edited) but in end I need to pay 28 $ .

3 Likes

Price is $22? For this field? For me it shows up as €43.50

1 Like

U need to go into Shop. The 22 usd is Premium Subscription and that doesn’t come with this field.

And for the taxes, simply set your location to US.

4 Likes

Im talking about subscription the price is 22 premium tier but in end it ask me to pay 28 for premium tier.

You didn’t mention that you were talking about the subscription and not the shop price for this product, which may seem unclear.

But anyways, for both, to avoid taxes, set your location/country settings to US and that should do the trick.

6 Likes

I wonder how this compares to the free transmutation fields

2 Likes

I don’t believe Dream would have made it if it wasn’t different than the free transmutation fields.

Those fields transmute the energy into refined spiritual energies.

This specifically feeds the cells with a “healing form of life force” for rejuvenation.

9 Likes

:cold_sweat:

Thank you dream!

1 Like