Tejas Alchemy

Test and see for yourself. It was for me, but I’ve also looped it a shitton.

2 Likes

bloody hellll I feel like a beast when im exercising

1 Like

Wow this field is sooo powerful but it doesn’t feel powerful, it just feels like cold air passing through my body. I feel so light physically and energetically and at the same time i feel like so energised and ready to tackle anything that comes my way

Its like i’ve done 1000 rounds of pranayama and taken a ice cold bath, its only been 2 days aswell!!! Energy system has defenitley expanded aswell
thank you dream <333

13 Likes

how long are people looping this for ?

This feels beyond amazing😳

5 Likes

Maybe alchemical crucible too

1 Like

Will this field help in major or minor health issues ? Seems like this works for holistic well being and spiritual growth too.

Any reviews will be helpful ! Thank you.

2 Likes

For me it did and it’s still slowly growing by the day. Prana, ojas & tejas (alchemy) have the potency to take care of your physical health too. It’s interconnected. In some traditions yogis take care of their prana(s) only. Prana is life and if this is taken care of all the rest will follow including overall health.

10 Likes

Thank you …!! :pray: I am into ayurveda and do some sadhanas, so can understand a bit about prana and tejas … But want to know
how much extent does this field really go.!
I will definitely give it a try.
Gratitudes to you :blush::pray:

1 Like

I can’t say cause i don’t know but i’m quite sure that if one regularly listens to tejas before doing pranayama or breath watching, the process will be enhanced big time. I’m in a different phase at the moment so i don’t practice pranayama. It would be too intense for my system. Also breath watching is a simple and vey powerful process and overlooked by most. It really can do wonders and can even alter your consciousness same for tejas alchemy. I mostly listen to tejas alchemy after eating as i was advised to. It accelerates the digestion process so it takes less effort for the physical body. :hugs:

9 Likes

I am dealing with some digestive issues recently and medicine are working slowly.
Then I think, Tejas would really help me too ! :relaxed:

Your inputs are really helpful…! :blush: Thank you …

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for helping me out. I don’t have them yet. Will check out there … :innocent:

2 Likes

Great ! :sunglasses: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Tejas is amazing if you can get it get it people

8 Likes

Anyone else feeling like fatigue is a thing of the past after getting this?

I have it on for about an hour in the morning every day and it seems to just charge everything up… more mental energy, physical energy. Even with less sleep.

8 Likes

First impression

There is no obvious energy boost. It’s a subtle rise in energy level, raising my threshold

My mood is improving

Less resistance, more excitement for life itself, almost a childlike energy

13 Likes

This during Ramadan fasting has been an incredible experience.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what I said. It feels like the most natural state to be in.

Anyone else feel that way?

Bit late but Happy Eid ;)

6 Likes

Wim Hoffing with this NFT
Outside in nature at a great spot
With tai chi practitioners nearby

Never felt fresher

13 Likes

Add fasting to the mix and you feel like air :sunglasses::nerd_face:

6 Likes