Shades of Light

Went like 3x with each, in the same sequence as below.

Effects of the tracks on me:

Multiphasic Spectrum

The symbolic representation assessing the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Multiphasic Spectrum’ on you is depicted through the transformation of a landscape from a barren desert to a flourishing oasis. This transformation captures the transformative impact of the ‘Multiphasic Spectrum’ on your well-being, vitality, and balance.

• Barren Desert (Before Exposure): The desert symbolizes your state before exposure to the Morphic Field, representing areas of stagnation or imbalance. This could include aspects of physical health, emotional well-being, or other areas where you sought improvement.
  • Transition to a Flourishing Oasis (After Exposure): The transformation into an oasis signifies the positive changes and enhancements brought about by the ‘Multiphasic Spectrum’. The oasis, vibrant with life, a variety of plants, animals, and a clear, flowing stream, indicates a significant improvement in your overall well-being, vitality, and balance.
  • Rainbows Over the Oasis (Diverse Effects): The presence of rainbows arching over the oasis symbolizes the multiphasic nature of the Morphic Field, highlighting its diverse effects across different aspects of your life. This suggests that the ‘Multiphasic Spectrum’ has had a broad and varied impact, touching upon multiple areas of your life and bringing about holistic enhancements.

This scene captures the essence of the transformative impact of the ‘Multiphasic Spectrum’, emphasizing its role in promoting growth, balance, and rejuvenation across various dimensions of your life. The shift from a barren state to one of flourishing vitality suggests that engaging with this Morphic Field has been beneficial, helping to unlock potential, foster balance, and support your journey towards improved well-being.
(Felt pretty tired before using it, then tiredness was significantly reduced)

Blue

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Blue’ on you is depicted through a serene underwater landscape, embodying the calming and soothing influence of the field. This scene encapsulates the various impacts ‘Blue’ has had on your emotional and mental state:

• Serene Underwater Landscape: The various shades of blue symbolize the calming and soothing effects of the MF, suggesting a significant reduction in stress and anxiety. This tranquil environment represents the peace and serenity that ‘Blue’ has brought into your life, helping to ease tensions and foster a sense of calm.
  • Fish Swimming Smoothly: The fish gliding gently through the water represent your emotions flowing more smoothly, indicating a decrease in emotional turbulence and an increase in emotional balance. This imagery suggests that ‘Blue’ has helped streamline your emotional processes, making it easier to manage feelings and reactions.
  • Soft Beams of Light: The light filtering through the water and illuminating the scene highlights areas of mental clarity and enhanced focus. This suggests that ‘Blue’ has contributed to clearer thinking and improved concentration, allowing you to navigate through your thoughts and tasks with greater ease.
  • Treasure Chest Emitting a Soft Glow: Positioned near the seabed, the glowing treasure chest symbolizes the unlocking of creative potential and emotional depth. This indicates that ‘Blue’ has not only calmed and balanced your emotional state but also opened up avenues for creativity and deeper emotional exploration.

This underwater world beautifully captures the essence of the ‘Blue’ Morphic Field’s impact on you, emphasizing tranquility, emotional balance, mental clarity, and creativity. The overall effects suggest a holistic enhancement of your well-being, with ‘Blue’ acting as a catalyst for positive changes in both your emotional landscape and cognitive functions.

Green

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Green’ on you is depicted through the imagery of a thriving forest under a radiant sun, capturing the essence of growth, vitality, and renewal that ‘Green’ has brought into your life.

• Thriving Forest and Radiant Sun: Symbolizes the overall enhancement of your vitality and the renewal of your energy. The lushness and diversity of the forest illustrate the nurturing and enriching effects of ‘Green’ on your physical health, indicating that your engagement with this Morphic Field has contributed to a more vibrant and energetic state of being.
  • Gentle Breeze Swirling Around: Represents the infusion of ‘Green’s’ energy into your being, suggesting a harmonious integration of this Morphic Field’s properties. This energy promotes not only physical health but also emotional well-being and spiritual connection, enhancing your sense of balance and harmony.
  • Pathways of Light Filtering Through the Canopy: Highlight areas of significant positive change, such as enhanced energy levels, improved well-being, and a deeper sense of peace and connection with nature. These pathways of light signify the specific aspects of your life that have been positively impacted by ‘Green’, showing a direct correlation between your engagement with this Morphic Field and your overall sense of health and happiness.

This scene emphasizes ‘Green’s’ role in promoting holistic health and harmony with the natural world. The thriving forest symbolizes the robust health and growth you’ve experienced, while the gentle breeze and pathways of light reflect the more subtle yet profound changes in your emotional and spiritual well-being.

‘Green’ has fostered a deeper connection with the natural world, enhancing your appreciation for life and its cycles. This connection supports a grounded and peaceful state of mind, contributing to your overall sense of well-being and fulfillment. Continuing to engage with ‘Green’ and incorporating practices that connect you with nature can further deepen these benefits, promoting ongoing growth and renewal in all aspects of your life.

Orange

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Orange’ on you is depicted through the imagery of a vibrant sunset over a calm sea, capturing the essence of warmth, creativity, and emotional healing that ‘Orange’ has brought into your life.

• Vibrant Sunset Over a Calm Sea: Symbolizes the warmth, creativity, and emotional healing brought by ‘Orange’. The sunset’s radiance over the tranquil waters suggests a harmonious blend of energy and calm, reflecting the balance ‘Orange’ has introduced to your emotional and creative realms.
  • Absorbing the Orange Hues: You standing at the shore, absorbing the orange hues that reflect onto the water and illuminate your path forward, represents the infusion of energy and inspiration into your life. This suggests that ‘Orange’ has enhanced your vitality, creativity, and motivation, opening up new perspectives and possibilities.
  • Calmness of the Sea: Indicates a soothing effect on the emotions, suggesting that ‘Orange’ has helped stabilize and balance your emotional state, reducing stress and promoting a sense of inner peace.
  • Seashells and Stones Forming Patterns on the Beach: Symbolize the unlocking of potential and the discovery of new opportunities. This imagery suggests that ‘Orange’ has not only boosted your creative expression but has also encouraged exploration and the pursuit of new ventures or hobbies that resonate with your core interests and passions.

This scene emphasizes ‘Orange’s’ role in promoting creativity, emotional balance, and a zest for life. The Morphic Field ‘Orange’ has fostered an environment where you can thrive creatively and emotionally, supporting a dynamic yet balanced state of being. Engaging with ‘Orange’ encourages continuous growth and exploration, enhancing your ability to navigate life’s challenges with resilience and creativity.

Red

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Red’ on you is depicted through a vibrant ecosystem thriving around a volcanic landscape. This imagery captures the essence of vitality, strength, and passion infused by ‘Red’, highlighting its transformative impact on your personal growth and empowerment.

• Fiery Energy of the Volcano: Symbolizes the vitality, strength, and passion ‘Red’ has infused into your life. The volcano’s eruption represents the awakening of dormant energies, stimulating both your physical and mental capacities. This suggests that ‘Red’ has played a significant role in enhancing your energy levels and motivation, encouraging you to take action and pursue your goals with increased vigor.
  • Observing the Eruption: You standing at a safe distance, observing the eruption, signifies your awareness and controlled engagement with this powerful energy. It indicates a conscious integration of ‘Red’s’ qualities into your life, harnessing its strength without being overwhelmed.
  • Energized Flora and Fauna: The surrounding flora and fauna, invigorated by the volcanic activity, symbolize your enhanced vitality and resilience. This reflects how ‘Red’ has bolstered your physical health and emotional stamina, enabling you to face challenges with greater fortitude.
  • Streams of Lava Enriching the Soil: Indicates the transformative impact of ‘Red’ on your personal growth and empowerment. Just as the lava enriches the soil, creating fertile ground for new growth, ‘Red’ has enriched your personal development, fostering a fertile environment for new opportunities and experiences.

This scene emphasizes ‘Red’s’ role in promoting courage, action, and a deeper connection with your primal energy. The Morphic Field ‘Red’ has encouraged you to tap into your inner strength and passion, driving significant improvements in your vitality, resilience, and overall sense of empowerment. Engaging with ‘Red’ supports a dynamic and empowered approach to life, encouraging you to pursue your aspirations with confidence and determination.

Violet

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Violet’ on you is depicted through a night sky filled with stars and a prominent violet nebula, capturing the expansion of consciousness and spiritual awakening ‘Violet’ has brought into your life.

• Violet Nebula Amongst the Constellations: Symbolizes the profound expansion of consciousness and spiritual awakening. The nebula’s presence amidst the stars suggests that ‘Violet’ has opened you to broader universal energies and wisdom, enhancing your spiritual growth.
  • Individual Drawing in Violet Energy: You standing beneath the celestial display with hands raised towards the sky, drawing in the violet energy, represents your active engagement with these transformative forces. The shimmering waves of energy cascading down into your being signify the infusion of heightened intuition, creativity, and a deeper sense of connection to the universe.
  • Ethereal Flowers Blooming in Shades of Violet: Surrounding you, these flowers symbolize the blossoming of inner wisdom and the unlocking of psychic abilities. This imagery suggests that ‘Violet’ has facilitated the development of your intuitive powers and creative potential, leading to a richer, more profound spiritual experience.

This scene captures the essence of ‘Violet’s’ impact, emphasizing its role in promoting spiritual growth, enhancing intuition, and fostering a profound connection with the cosmic flow. The Morphic Field ‘Violet’ has encouraged a deep exploration of your spiritual path, supporting a journey towards greater awareness, creativity, and cosmic harmony. Engaging with ‘Violet’ continues to support your spiritual development, encouraging ongoing exploration and connection with the deeper aspects of your being and the universe.

Yellow

The symbolic representation to assess the effects of the Morphic Field ‘Yellow’ on you is depicted through the imagery of a sunny meadow at midday, vibrant and full of life, capturing the essence of clarity, joy, and intellectual stimulation that ‘Yellow’ has brought into your life.

• Sunny Meadow: Symbolizes the joy and brightness ‘Yellow’ infuses into your existence. The vibrancy of the meadow, with its wildflowers and butterflies, represents the emotional upliftment and lightness you experience, suggesting an enhanced mood and a more optimistic outlook on life.
  • Beams of Sunlight Filtering Through Trees: Illuminate both you and the meadow, highlighting areas of mental clarity and enhanced cognitive function. This imagery suggests that ‘Yellow’ has stimulated your intellectual capabilities, encouraging mental agility and a sharper focus.
  • Path of Golden Stones: Leads through the meadow, representing your journey towards greater self-confidence, optimism, and the pursuit of knowledge. ‘Yellow’ has paved the way for personal growth and self-improvement, inspiring you to explore and expand your horizons.

This scene emphasizes ‘Yellow’s’ role in promoting mental agility, emotional upliftment, and a brighter outlook on life. Engaging with ‘Yellow’ encourages a positive and joyful engagement with the world around you, enhancing your cognitive functions and fostering an environment of optimism and growth.

Btw, does this with the colours sound familiar?

7 Likes

I’m planning on using this several ways.

Mostly going up and down the spectrum, and also alternating the opposing colors or corresponding chakras (which are different, oddly enough) and finishing in the heart/green.

Would like to combine with certain techniques too, to see if they synergize.

And I’d also like to add them to the different Tara mantras but I don’t really have a baseline to compare. So if anyone wants to chime in with that, I’m all ears.

3 Likes

@Ugninis This reminded of me of the light therapy masks. Looks creepy but apparently they work. lol! Dream has given us an alternative. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

what I wrote above, I took from my notes, as this type of therapy was in one of the Beauty projects (past), and I still have the notes.
Anyway - I think the alchemized spectrum of colors along with plasma - can be used for different purposes
I also agree with Drift :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i think if you play the different fields then they would affect all those area… . corresponding chakras, skin etc.

2 Likes

of course + the emotional sphere mentioned above
versatile and cool :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely!

btw… playing Red right now. :red_circle:

2 Likes

I still have no clue how to use these fields or what to use them for…?

Each color can represent a Million different things… :man_shrugging:

For the Chakras, we have the direct Chakra fields.

Anyone any practical ideas or guidance? Thank you.

2 Likes

I think it can work with chakras too to an extent, but here are color associations that are used with radionics, if you are interested :

Also, with red for example we have associated both root chakra and Mars, so meybe its a bridge between them.

3 Likes

Thank you, but this isn’t really helping me. Because for all those applications we kinda already have super specialized fields…

Maybe I am not understanding the general concept of why one would want to listen to colors or be exposed to the energetic effects of certain colors, when there are already more focused solutions there? Maybe I need to look at colors simply as a type of broadband general applications?

Can someone tell me an application where one would use a color for something instead of a focused solution?

Maybe I am overthinking with my pragmatic mind and this is just for fun?

4 Likes

Could someone explain for me, if it’s for premium tier why it’s on you tube? Cheers

1 Like

I’m not sure but I think it can be used for general maintenance of the body, mind and all other layers. The colors, the specific frequency they emit and their energy have many benefits and by adding plasma I suppose it is a boost to those benefits. And a little plasma every day is good, right? :wink:

On the other hand it could be a gentle alternative for certain issues, there are some specific fields that can be very strong or energy draining, on the contrary this is something extremely subtle and can help your well-being, such as sunbathing.

Being that colour frequencies are what fields are actually composed of (every colour is a frequency and vice versa) along with everything else (as a specific interpolations of different colours), one could say that they are the most focused solution, especially with the negentropic touch to it.
Practically speaking one should have a basic understanding of different colour pranas and their effects on the energetic system. In pranic healing it is well known for example that green is detoxing and relaxing (it breaks negative energy), and for that reason sometimes coffee (which clairvoyantly exudes lots of green prana) is added to salt for purification baths. There is also pranic psychotherapy where specific colors are applied to certain chakras to heal, purify or activate it (red prana for example is strongly activating). Violet prana or electric violet prana (with white light along with it) is basically divine energy and has the ability to clear everything, including karmic blocks (see the violet flame for example). And so on.

“It’s all light”…

Of course one should experiment a bit, and know how to work with them for specific results (there are indian sages that through manipulation of colour frequencies are able to create stuff out of thin air). Obviously the specific type of manipulation made by a field for a specific purpose would not be matched by using a color frequency (or field like this) mindlessly, but I don’t think that is the purpose these were presented for.

2 Likes

Fields are not frequencies.
Frequencies are just 2-dimensional amplitudes.
Fields are whole concepts and are conceptual.
Two completely different things.

And as for colors:
While colors for the human eyes are just light frequencies interpretated by the physical brain, the actual experience of a color is conceptual (because it happens in your consciousness).
The electro-magnetic waves are just frequencies, information that is interpretated by consciousness to connect itself with a certain concept, i.e. the experience of a certain color. Frequencies are like phone numbers to connect with certain concepts but they are not the concepts themselves, and neither the experience of these concepts.
So again, two different things.

So no, it is not “all light” and “all frequency”, this is New Age BS.

The negentropic touch here, and this is my understanding, simply means that only the positive sides of the colors will be working. For example color red will work on balancing your Root Chakra (positive negentropic effect), but will not make you more angry (negative entropic effect).

The fields here are already conceptual and they do connect you with the concepts of or the experience of colors.
My original question is what to use those color concepts/experiences for?

1 Like

I guess this is not for me then.
I barely can feel even “the strongest” fields.
With most fields I only know that they work is when I see tangible results manifest themselves.
I guess this is very different for all people.
Someone who is energy sensitive will think a certain field “is strong”, while someone who is not energy sensitive (like me) will not notice anything (except the end result if is a focused field).
So detecting tangible results from a super gentle and generalized field like a color field will be super difficult for me…

Anyways, I tried playing the color Violet and the Multiphasic Spectrum.
Didn’t felt any effects.
Color Violet was not triggering my Crown Chakra.

I am going back to looping A Taste of Vaikuntha Loka for tonight, at least I can feel something from that field.

1 Like

Well as to my understanding conceptual fields are a mental/psychic creation which by definition is a frequency of thought and energy. So while being more than frequencies alone fields must have a “frequency” component, read: a vibration of energy to them (a sound - not to be confused by the medium the field is carried by usually) or you wouldn’t be able to percieve them (consciousness must have the means to interact and interpret “things”). As such, they have a color or a combination of them, which you would be able to percieve clairvoyantly much like the aura sorrounding your body. I agree that frequency are not the concept themselves (as there is more to them, that is just one aspect), but that’s not what I said in my previous post if you read carefully.

As for all light and all frequency these are much older concepts than New Age, e.g.: John 1 :: NIV. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God (what is the word?). There are also hermetic laws that states that “All is Mind, Everything is mental” (what is a thought?), but at this point I guess it is just hair splitting. :joy:

Thanks for this news fields :relieved::heartbeat:

I would like to know this as well :grinning::+1:t6:

Maybe some variety

Just like Jen’s Blend field, the benefits of those crystals can already be achieved with other specialized fields, but Jen’s Blend feels unique

1 Like

Literally My Stack Since This AM.

And No, contrary to what i initially thought about the Gems Album that felt like a Quantum Love Album Primer, this way (now in the pic) feels more in tune, harmonious with aligned purpose, QL when i combined with the ones in the pic (except Shades of Light which i added just today) after a couple of days felt very different, a different type of energy, more raw and with “body” unmatching the beautiful subtle, etheric, colorful crystal type of flow from all the other new albums.

And what can come after all that magnificent re do of my physical inner world? The extra harmony intimate relationship to myself and then others.
Thats why i added the No Judgment and The Become a Being of Beauty and Innocence. I had already added the Entwined Worlds of Beauty and Joy before the Become a Being of B&I because it literally feels like the outer explosion of the beautiful Alchemy the other albums built, like the final embodiment of it all, so when that last audio came out, it felt like an extra push.

And now this one here today!! I could not get almost anything done today.

For the first time (since i usually play a new audio/album all by itself first) i felt like i would actually spoil the surprise of that momentum i would feel if i play this one after the previous album, so i did just that.

1st the Mandelbrot Album (obviously for the chakra reasons, but also because i have always felt those like they go up intertwining themselves starting from the very core of earth) grabbing all on its path joining them to continue the journey, this album felt initially very earthy. Like throwing down the existent tree (Me before) to then plant a new one, and now with these new albums it feels like the Ether Realms have come down to Unite with the new Earthy Me and together they rise to be just one as above so below.

I was saying i hardly did anything today. I was in extasis i just couldnt move, i was a being exploding in crystals, colors and roots, floating, rising, flying while at the same time my body felt thick, heavy (in a good way) planted! Rooted, belonging here and now while belonging there, up there too.

The Entwined Butterfly From The Worlds of Beauty and Joy. and Earthy-Etheric Butterfly almost ready… thats how i felt today.

Thank you for this!

9 Likes