Shadow worker 3

A superior extension of the shadow Worker 2 (for more details check the description of shadow worker 1 and 2) and most likely the final product from me related to shadow work. This works on taking the user back to pre-traumatized state. Imagine how it would be to go back to the state you were in before you experienced the trauma? That’s the aim of this field. It will keep the life lessons and completely reverse the trauma as if it never happened. It will also purify the related element of your system. For example it is water element that is related to emotions so it will also work on cleansing the side effects of your negative emotions from the related specific elements. There are many other secret elements that I won’t mention but everything here works with plasma aspects. And ofc this also has all functions of shadow Worker 2.0 and also is a field with intelligence that works in a tailored manner for the user. This also has the ability to remove the impact of trauma from your consciousness completely and can work based on the guidance of your soul/spirit. You have to ask which trauma is the most harmful for you and your soul wants you to remove as it knows far better than one’s ignorant self ever will, this field will then target it or any other type of trauma you want to address. This also targets the very root of the problem so that all the interconnected negativity and it’s cause and effect can diffuse on mental, emotional And energetic level. This also has test and activate command as usual. I will also keep the shadow Worker 2.0 for those who can’t afford this one. You don’t need this in anything and it’s previous version would be good enough but this is something that surprises the boundaries of what’s normally possible and I didn’t hold back with this one like ultimate reality field. That’s the major difference between the two. Simply put the power and efficiency difference between the two is also the gap between their price tag. Also it’s something that’s expensive so there’s no need to spend on something you don’t need. I suggest you only buy this if you don’t have the previous one as that one would also be helpful for you but ofc this is far better and efficient otherwise there’s no point in offering it. This also allows to release things without much negative consequences so you can release as much as you like without feeling much discomfort.

12 Likes

What this means is that it attempts to reverse the effect of a specific incident or trauma as if it never happened while keeping the learned lessons from that experience. After experiencing certain trauma people behaves in certain way, but it’s to put you in the state you were in before that by reversing that experience. It has built in mechanism to push towards that. But it’s completely different than just releasing something.

3 Likes

Also it’s previous version will keep receiving upgrades every now and then as well whenever I’m upgrading premiums along with this one

A suggestion for those who wants to test this out with the command, I suggest you ask this to take most advantage of it in short time

2 Likes

Testing now.
Definitely a lot smoother than Shadow Worker 2.
Feels more refined too. Pretty cool.

Could you maybe add this feature or something similar to Shadow Worker 2?
It’s been working well for me but I find I can’t use it that long otherwise I feel crap the next day. Lol.

1 Like

It’s there but in this one it’s stronger. You can also ask it to lower it’s intensity so it will be more smooth for you

3 Likes

Would this also help to bring back our old personality blueprint of how we were before the traumatic events we went through?
As in, I used to be extremely confident, full of life, energy and optimism and so on before the hospital messed me up so bad. This field will help to bring all of this back also? Along with removing all the years of trauma of course.

2 Likes

That’s what the description is supposed to mean when I say it will reverse things. Yes it will

2 Likes

I’ll use the test now. Thanks man :pray:t3:

1 Like

Purchased, thank you. Will there be a mandala at some point, as well (as there is for 2.0)?

On usage, is it suggested to work on one core trauma during a listening session? Or may I work on more than 1 at a time? Once I pulled up a traumatic memory, my brain seemed to keep bringing up additional one’s. Maybe five or six came to mind during one listen. I tried to ask the field to help release them all, but I don’t know if it was asking too much.

EDIT: I did think the command to ask the field to work with my soul to work on the most important one, but once I started paying attention to trauma, more and more incidents kept coming up.

3 Likes

It will work on its own accord even if you don’t ask anything. Also asking one at a time is preferred as it will remove months and years worth of trauma in a matter of minutes or so (like literally And anyone is free to try) And tbf people doesn’t actually have much original trauma but rather most trauma is a byproduct of an underlying root cause which keeps growing overtime. But if you remove the root the problem is solved. It’s like cutting the whole tree instead of focusing on its branches one by one. The reason why it’s hard to deal with them is cuz your mind always creates an illusion or a coping mechanism to justify the behaviour but it will deal with all of that in one go

7 Likes

Does t matter. Once it starts working on something your trauma or whatever has no way to escape from the process. It will keep working until the issue is fully dealt with and will stop only then. But if you continue listening then it will work on them one by one. And mandala isn’t needed for this one

5 Likes

Also added an upgrade. Should be better now and the experience reset mechanism is slightly stronger and better but might feel bit more strong energetically. Also there’s protection mechanism added to make sure users can avoid panic if it gets too much due to overuse (although not recommended in a single day) and the field will adjust itself. It’s also added in 2.0 version

3 Likes

On a sidenote, this doesn’t make shadow worker 2.0 useless by any means as it has its extra set of fields from reward catalyst and there will be one more of those that the 2.0 owners will have access to in future but won’t be available for this one. Instead this will have different sets of fields in reward catalyst. I. Csse anyone doesn’t know what I’m talking about you can look it up in forum where I posted about it. It’s also to make sure the owners of 2.0 don’t regret their purchase especially the ones who bought it recently. So I’ll just keep it balanced and fair for everyone

4 Likes

Testing it now. Wow. I did have a profound release last 2 days but this with Empathic Protector goes way way deeper. Fingers crossed I’ll grab this before sale ends.

1 Like

Exactly. This is why I for certain reasons just have to have this. Even in test mode I feel it going way beyond any other field has gone. Finally.

2 Likes

I’ll be testing this field, and if ti healed my main issue or not

2 Likes

As long as it’s related to trauma and shadow work and you’re doing it in right way it will (if it’s in the scope of this field). But you’re free to check before purchase ofc using it’s testing function (it’s available if mentioned in description) to avoid situations where it doesn’t meet expectation

2 Likes

I have purchased this and so far I can say this: the ultimate reality is the one when you don’t have that crap in your system anymore.

This field is brutal. For me at least. Even with its more gentle release it hits hard.

When I started looping it it started picking out particular people and situations from memory, ones I even completely forgotten about, and obliterating everything relating to those memories. It even started pointing at certain behavioral patterns I did not know what to do about and then showed me, here, this is the trauma it comes from, and now it’s gone. I am still dazed from its effectiveness and the releases it gives. By far, this is the only mental health field that truly helped me, but that’s my case.

Be warned that in case of certain extreme trauma you can start getting panic attacks, rage / tears outbreaks etc. But the field eventually takes care of it so either stop or pull through. I go with the latter option but that is only my personal choice and definitely NOT a recommendation.

I will try to write a more prolonged review for this later but to me this field is the key to freedom. No more trauma patterns, no more toxic people and relationships formed because of them.

@Equilibrium I am speechless. This is a life-saver.

10 Likes

A short follow-up comment on trauma in general.

This comes from my own perspective and understanding and not from some guru or books. Picture the trauma and the negative emotional residue as some “evil energy shards” that plague your consciousness. These exact “shards” serve as entry points / anchors for negativity and toxicity. If they continue to remain in your system they will keep you in a vicious circle, strengthening the darkness, very, very little of us can escape without serious help.

If you manage to remove them completely, there is basically nothing you can get hooked on or swayed with. If you remove all entry points for darkness, there is literally no way it can enter your system again.

6 Likes

This is a very interesting field. Can it be used by someone that is a complete beginner?