Shamballa Portal NFT

Shamballa Portal – The Sapien Shop

Sapien Medicine Limited Edition Energetic Artwork ‘Shamballa’ Limited Alternative from the Print Version

27 Likes
Never mind

Sorry to inform you, this already has a thread: The portal to shamballa

(Yeah, I know, it’s in the wrong category… :man_shrugging: )

1 Like

Thats framed artwork (Metal Print)
Different from NFT ;-)

2 Likes

Never mind then. Sorry to have bothered you. Carry on… :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Connecting to the portal, I had the realization of how lucky we are to be incarnated on Earth at that time, where the action is.

This can get real rough, but as a Soul the potential for growth is surreal.

7 Likes

50 copies

4 Likes

Are the metal copies limited too. that would be very important for the value of the 50 digital NFTS?

after 2 minutes of purchasing the NFT, I felt tingling in my head and seventh chakra … WOW

1 Like

I just bought this NFT and immediately, I feel light and there is a strong assurance plus mental clarity although I will have a copy of it printed tomorrow.

I also read about this remarkable, advanced civilization, Shamballa in some books about inner earth with some entrances/portals allegedly in South America and the United States (thru authorized Indian shamans), and the Bucegi Mountains, Romania.

7 Likes

http://www.hiddenfromhumanity.com/bucegi-mountain-secrets/bucegi.html

2 Likes

I just got this and a such a rush of energy… I can see a portal of white light that I’m going to meditate and connect with… what a discovery…

4 Likes

Hi @Captain_Nemo. Are you considering adding a bonus audio to owners of this nft? I just got my The Eternal and Shielding 3.0 nft audios. Thanks.

2 Likes

Anyone actually made it to Shamballa and met the beings there? Maybe while physical body is asleep, meditating or while camping in remote places.

3 Likes