The portal to shamballa

This is ‘The Portal to Shamballa’, Exclusive artwork.

https://sapien-medicine.creator-spring.com/listing/the-portal-to-shamballa?product=2121

From the portal series of artwork.

24 Likes

This reminds me of playing uncharted 2 the last mission was going to shambala and it looked so beautiful and mesmerizing. I am looking forward to experiencing this :smiley:
tumblr_ncjzv3pJKG1rrx821o4_500

2 Likes

Eep! Is the difference that the print will work for everyone but nft only for owner? I want to get one for sharing with household but accidentally purchased the nft one :grimacing:

Hello can i print and use this ?

For that you can use NFT version.
This one is already printed.

Metal prints are made of light-weight aluminum with rounded corners and feature high-gloss printing. Includes a recessed wooden frame and gallery wire for hanging.

Materials

Aluminum panel with wooden mount

1 Like

I’d like to know the same. Will the print work for anyone in the vicinity of the image?

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo can you please let us know?

Edit - Or maybe someone else like @Maoshan_Wanderer or @UgniS might know? Also, isn’t Shambala and Pure Lands the same place?

1 Like

Thank you for answering this! :purple_heart:
I don’t know if folks will know the deeper meaning behind Shambala but if they can get some peaceful feeling while in the presence of the image, it will be great.

3 Likes

My order just got shipped!!!

6 Likes

Shambhala and the Pure Land are not the same places.

Shambhala is a popular myth of a hidden place described in Buddhist works such as the Kalachakra Tantra and even more ancient Hindu Puranas such as the Vishnu Purana.

The Hindus trace the appearance of the tenth Avatara of Vishnu to appear in a place called Shambhalla; The Buddhist myths similarly describe the appearance of Rudra Chakrin who will rise in the village of Shambhalla and vanquish those that threaten Dharma. Some Indologists have traced this place to somewhere in Northern India and others to Siberia.

These myths associated with Kalki and Rudra Chakrin also have a historical context. These texts were probably written when the Indian Subcontinent was undergoing brutal, centuries-long Islamist attacks where “pagan” shrines were desecrated, women assaulted and converted, and their husbands slaughtered. This myth describes the atrocities witnessed and prophesies the arrival of Kalki/Rudra Chakrin when the most vicious monotheist arises in the city of Bhagadatta (currently known as Baghdad) who unleashes vitriolic violence against the followers of Dharma and in the battle that ensues, many cities fall, but the compassionate and the righteous will survive as does Shambhalla. Interestingly, some of these texts describe things like suicide bombers hundreds of years before these things actually happened, so perhaps there is some element of truth to these myths, perhaps the seers saw sectarian and religious violence escalating in the future.

Theosophists (and the New Agers that originated from them), seem to have picked up this myth of Shambhalla and romanticized it heavily to refer to some inter/intra-dimensional place where enlightened masters reside. Some identify this with Siddhashrama (The Abode of the Immortals) or Gyangunj (The Abode of Pure Knowledge) where accomplished masters ascend after their earthly experience and continue their spiritual growth here. I have had glimpses of one or two such places astrally, but my energy body was not strong enough to hang in there for more than a few moments. In Indian Tantric parlance, one needs to have completely mastered at least one of the ten Mahavidyas (which in Buddhist terminology may energetically be equal to a certain stage of the Rainbow Body aka Golden Dragon Body of the Daoists) to gain entrance to his highly guarded place.

In that aspect, the Pure Land - popular among a sect of Buddhists - may be considered similar. This concept seems to have arisen again in India as Buddha-Kshetra (the field of influence/power of Buddha), but attained popularity mostly in East Asia. Also, there are many Buddhas, many Bodhisattvas, and energetic spaces associated with each of them.

Today, when we say the Pure Land, it refers to a specific realm associated with the form of Buddha named Amitabha or Amitayus (Immortal - I specifically mentioned this epithet here haha) called Sukhavati (Realm of Bliss) - where those graced by the energies of Amitabha and suitably endowed with Compassion and Wisdom, ascend to and continue their spiritual refinement. This land is said to be free of misery, diseases, death, and basal emotions such as anger, lust, greed, etc.

This Portal is heavily guarded energetically and entry is controlled by only those that deserve it. In fact, though this portal was created many years ago, it was not released to the public for this reason (I think I mentioned it a few years ago on the forum without realizing this was not publicly released…oopsie!)

There are even tougher realms to get into - for example, the Pure Land of the Buddha Bhaishajyaguru, who is known as the Medicine Buddha. In a few minutes I spent here, two of my stomach ulcers were healed, but I have never been able to get back there independently (the first time, I was led there by a non-physical teacher).

30 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer We are so lucky to have you in this forum! :star_struck:

Thank you for the incredible details on the differences and history between Shambhalla and Pure Lands. I always learn so much from you. Please keep sharing! :purple_heart:

This is probably why I had thought there were the same. Good to know that it isn’t the case.

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer
So if i have this next to my bed/pocket while projecting, could it take me to the gate by any chance?
Or will I see a portal outside my house to enter?
Some times i see random portals created.
Even if i can’t get in, at least i can admire the gate lol

2 Likes

Portals open up for you sometimes?

That’s amazing, I read that and I honestly have no idea how I’d react if a random portal opened up in my bedroom or something

I think I’d stare at it for awhile. Maybe throw something in, see if it landed. Talk at the portal for awhile. I have no idea whether I would actually step in

3 Likes

Shamballa is a guarded place. I still think who enters it is heavily determined by the gatekeepers. That said, Dream made the energy of this place accessible through the portal.

Astrally, these realms may or may not allow entry based on one’s qualification. I work more with the Pure Land realm than Shamballa, but astrally entering this realm usually depends on one’s energetic maturity. But, the energy from the portal, its mere presence, has many spiritual benefits, even if one does not actually enter the portal astrally. The other advantage is - compassionate and enlightened beings from these realms can reach out and fill us with their energy and grace through the portal, even if we cannot do the same. A Bulgarian Occultist, who I studied with, was conversant with Angels (literally) and here is how he described “Divine Beings” - “those that embody the aspects of grace and compassion of the Divine Godhead unconditionally”. So, grace is an aspect of their very being and association with them is only going to benefit us.

As for physically entering the portal, I am not saying it is impossible, but probably nearly so - the body is of this dimension and it takes a MASSIVE amount of energy to enter a higher realm physically. It is recorded in myths of various cultures, (like the story of Trishanku trying to enter the heavens but failing) - so I am not too sure this is possible for most of us today.

12 Likes