Share Your Playlist

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all having a most wonderful day… :blush:

Please share your carefully crafted masterpieces of a playlists below and also the amount of listening, your pattern of listening.

Your friend,
Pythagoras :sparkles:

9 Likes

For now, this is my daily stack. No diseases, just maintaining optimal health for me:

PONR - 2x
BOL - 2x
New Perspectives - 2x
Smart Stem Cells - 3x
Diabetes Treatment - 2x
Kidney & Bladder - 2x
Plasma Flaunt - 4x
Shielding 3.0 Audio - 4x
IPF - 2x
The Eternal Audio - 6x

10 Likes

Lately-

Morning:
• Opiate Addiction & General Withdrawal Help (1x)
• Depression BeGone (3x)
• New Perspectives (1x)
• Light of Savitur (2-3x)
• Light And Vibrational Guidance (2-3x)
• Become A Kinder More Patient Person (3x)
• Full Body Negentropic Coherence (1x)

Later morning:

•Blueprint of Life (2x)
• Major Blueprint of Power (2x)
• Plasma Brain of Youth (3x)
• Plasma Flaunt (3x)
• The Eternal (3-4x)
• Induced Kisspeptin (3x)
• Negentropic or Black Martian Jing (3x)
• Ojas Marrowed (3x)
• Acu-Automaton (1x)

Afternoon:

• Navagraha Homam (2x)
• Cosmic Intercession audio (3x)
• Shielding 3.0 audio (3x)
• Navigator of Awe (2x)
• Woven Worlds Contentment (3x)
• Woven Worlds Magic (3x)
• Wheel of Fortune (3x)
• Probability Alteration & Luck (2x)

Night:

• Alchemical Blueprint of The Past (2x)
• The ENTIRE Alchemical Revision Series (2x each)
• Full Body Negentropic Coherence or The Acu-Automaton (1x)

Before sleep:

• The Skyscraper (bunch of times)
• Opiate & General Addiction Withdrawal Help (1x)
• All Purpose Anxiety Removal (fall asleep to it)

12 Likes

My daily spiritual stack

• Kinetic Quasi Crystal 1x
  • Blueprint of Life 1x
  • Minor Blueprint of Power 1x
  • Major Blueprint of Power 1x
  • Dvine Will 1x
  • Caladrius 10x
  • Immortal Path 10x
  • Inner Temple 15x
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence 1x
  • Divine Will 1x
  • Ascension-naut 10x
  • Universal Om 2x
  • Infinite 2x
  • Into the Void 1x
  • New Perspectives 1x
  • Mahadevi 10x
  • Mahadeva 2x
  • Divine Voice 15x
  • Full Body Negentropic Coherence 1x
12 Likes

That’s all easily carried by your nervous and energetic system?

4 Likes

I think so if i don’t play the stack i feel more tired so :relaxed:

1 Like

Because the effects are still lingering but the energetic support is not there

3 Likes

Why do you say that?

Because you can get very sick playing around with your energies and draining them like that

Very similar would be eating 9 different forms of food and combining them into one heap ad constantly eating until the digestive process deprives you of life force

The process is the same it’s just a different form of information which is being processed

As above so below

What can I say people play too much with things they don’t understand and it harms them

I stand behind education give people the knowledge so their is light in their mind of understanding

4 Likes

Well i have severe health issues regarding fatigue and pain and since i discovered sapien medicine and play around with these fields i’m much better like at least 50%. I’m not overwhelmed at all and i feel very blissful. I also do intense spiritual process so i use these fields to increase my vibration through cleansing, clearing and nurturing the energy system. Maybe that’s the reason why i’m still good.

6 Likes

Cmon man, you’re asking people for their stacks and then it looks like you’re judging them

…people won’t feel encouraged to share then,

Just saying

13 Likes

Keep up the good work Robby!

4 Likes

It’s a really nice stack! :muscle:

3 Likes

How do you know people, their energetic capacity, etc.? What a beginner can handle vs what someone who has developed her energy system over years can handle - totally different things.

I think you should not jump the gun and pass judgments. Other than perhaps Captain, no one gets to do that (and he never does that)…

Now I doubt people want to post on this thread any more, at least I don’t.

11 Likes

Since I’ve got the Ernest neuron I got lazy on my brain stacks. I don’t have it anymore and now it’s bare minimum.

I don’t do 36h cycles of continuous pump before plasma brain back to back anymore. No more hydrogen either. I don’t sleep with superhuman genius on loop anymore.

Schedule 1: 4/5 days
Acetylcholine 1-2 hour
Superhuman genius 1h
Wiring fields 2-3h
Acetylcholine 30 min
Superhuman genius 30 min
Brain wiring fields 1-2 hours

Until night comes

Then I top it off with plasma brain 30 min
Autism 30 min

After that I will deal with whatever health fields is more important. Energy clearing.

Schedule 2: 1/5 days
BDNF a few hours
Advantageous Brain plan a few hours
Manhattan 8 K
Tetrachromacy

I end it with plasma brain

Then it’s too later to bother pumping my brain again so I use something more fun and health related.

I may also space schedule 2 once a week or more just to make it a full day with increased returns and nothing else.

It’s pretty chill, no brain pumps anymore, but I’ll probably ramp up again and I’ll post it then.

13 Likes

How is negentropic jing for you?

1 Like

What kind of brain gains have you experienced since you started using the fields?

@uniquenew
It’s too open-ended a question for me, but please, feel free to read Brain-related threads and reviews for specific fields from everyone. You will also likely find old reviews by me from the time they were fresh.

3 Likes

Hey guys @Jen and @Maoshan_Wanderer

I saw a lot of individuals suffering from psychic depletion.

Looked into it a little bit.

People should not feel judged because there is no judgment present here.

You can easily gauge your own capacity to extend yourself by measuring your energy levels and neuro depletion / psychic burn-out

Felt like sharing this because it’s not too much discussed and must be brought into the light so that people can use the tools constructively and not destructively

Avoiding the pitfalls.

Many are gaining, some are draining.

And the entire post was impersonal so if you felt personally attacked perhaps there is something in yourself that finds a personal sympathy to it?

Was not directed at any specific individual just a loose generalization and caution sign …

Take good care of yourself always, I know both of you have deep understanding of the toys and reap the rewards of it

Not the case for everyone so it’s good to get people on the same wavelength

3 Likes

I do not mind apologizing nonetheless for perceptions

So if you felt judged I would like to offer my apologies as I did not hold that intent

Focus on peace and harmony always we are seeking for a world far beyond this silliness of duality

2 Likes