Stacking guidelines and recommendations

Would love a basic stacking guideline with some sample stacks that can help beginners navigate how to work on themselves using the brain fields.

1 Like

Answered but bump.

5 Likes

As for this, its not just for me but in general we have stacks for almost all areas except brain fields, understandably because they are relatively new, but I still feel like there can be some general recommendations or even a few beginner stacks that everyone can use as a refference point irrespective of their level of experience.

1 Like

Which there are, many and I mean many brain stacks all around.

No offense, but I know I’ve posted like at least 10 myself and that’s just me alone, not the other hundreds of people.

You asked this question about 8 months ago, within those months you could’ve studied fields, researched them, put together a list of potential fields to use, etc.

It only took me a week to do so when I first arrived. There is more brain field information than anything else probably actually. The threads get spammed and there’s so many recommendations and threads geared towards the topic.

Within those 8 months, I believe you could’ve easily found some stacks, the way I found this stack for you.

Not tryna be that guy, but I’ve typed at least 300 messages for advice and stack help and Dr. Manhattan probably thousands lol. It’s just we kinda don’t wanna make tons and tons more you know? Because we didn’t have it when we started, we did the research ourselves. So us making threads for people in order to help them understand, and then someone saying they aren’t really “enough for reference” or something is kinda confusing a bit, because we did help with that. Like I’ve helped at least 100 people make a brain stack in brain guild general discussion thread or other places.

But like I said prior, when I first got here, as a member of the forum for 1 week, I already found a stack and began using it and working with new ways for optimization. There are quite a few stacks, very many, it’s up for people to go search for them. You have been a member for over 4 years, so you’d probably have much more experience searching the forum to know where to look and what not.

But the stack you see above, is a beginner stack that Dr. Manhattan gave. Boosters, wiring, recovery. I found it by searching.

But if this isn’t enough, maybe you can create it. You can study the fields, put together a list of combinations, find the most rudimentary aspects of cognition, and place fields around them with stacks. Maybe you can be the one who takes the time and effort to create the big brain stack threads that don’t exist. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I kinda understand how you feel I was similar when I started I like things very regimented but also want to know I’m doing things right but you have to just take that jump you have the outline now booster wiring recovery I’m guessing you probably don’t have the paid brain fields so maybe start superhuman genius then permanent Brain enhancement and finally autism as recovery use this for a month study the forum even to this day I find new pieces of information I can use to optimise I wish you good luck and if you need and more information don’t hesitate to drop me a message :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ps this comment was not me trying to make @Jojo look like a bad guy I was just offering my help in a private message sense as I know I have a lot more free time than him no hate was meant :heart:

2 Likes

I completely understand where you are coming from. Funnily enough when making this post I did not remember about my previous post, I haven’t been super active on the forum since then to be honest with you. I do agree that I could put in a bit more effort to try to understand things better and you have already gone out of your way to help out. I did not mean to sound ungrateful I do appreciate the time and effort you put in to reply :)

1 Like

I agree with everything you said mate. Thank you for your guidance.

1 Like