Share your results!

If only I had luck field when playing runescape in 2007…

The nostalgic pains…noo…:sob:

6 Likes

You were alive in 2007!? :astonished:

6 Likes

Oh sorry

I meant

In my past life

Heh

“Memory”

5 Likes

Imagining you playing runescape at 70+ years of age… :rofl:

1 Like

Implying I lived that long.

I was actually an outlaw, died young, got shot to death.

1 Like

A long time ago I used to roll with Crisps gang… yeh really… They were extreme and hard core but these guys had an unbelievable fondness for rice, so they slowly started taking over rice companies and finally became known as the rice crisps
time has past and they are now just a snack.

I used to drink four seas tea in a can all the time, I must admit, I love the powered dehydrated tea taste, more so than fresh tea, there is a slight aged pu’erh taste to it, but not quite.
The shop owner a kindly figure who i looked up to, told me the first words of wisdom that i have held on to this day… along with my cans.
“do not ever drink this shit around dragons and tigers and especially not in the shadows”
I found it strange for a wizened Chinese man to be cussing and saying shit, but there must be wisdom in his words.

23 Likes

Did you always tell bad Dad jokes?
Or did this start happening after you had kids?

Asking for a friend, of course. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

At least you did catch it as joke lol

gimmie credit this is a complicated joke man!
at least the second part you need obscure gang knowledge and obscure Chinese products
sigh back to the drawing boards.

25 Likes

so it looks like 'Luck and Probability Alteration" was still going strong. my friends love playing genshin impact so one of them was teaching me how to use the gacha system. apparently getting the 5 star character was less than 1% chance and i got him on my first try. all my other friends freaked out when i showed it to them. :rofl:

the third character though is my FAVOURITE so far! she has fairy looking powers and as some forum members know i’ve been looping devic intercession and i have tons of fae mandalas! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I guess ive been for years high on Shen and i didnt know :smiley:

1 Like

Again I’d say, Vibration of Creation and ego dissolution are the best. Jealousy is a faraway thing now. Now I don’t go throughout the day staying ‘zombified’, do everything using my prefrontal cortex, I’m aware of anything and everything that I’m doing, not unconsciously going with the day. Great stuff.

Thanks a ton, Dream. You are awesome.

10 Likes

Someone rolled for Shinano

I received the Intercession 2.0 yesterday morning and in the evening I got my results from a lottery that I subscribe to (an automatic betting on horses once a week), and I had won! But it’s not so much about that I had won as to the exact amount that I won, I had 6 out of 8 right and the winning was 222 sek (Swedish Krona) but it was for some reason also times 4 which made it 888 sek that I won, and when I checked the total sum on my playing account it was 1112 sek. Perhaps messages as angel numbers?

11 Likes

Grattis!
It seems like your tag paid for itself!

5 Likes

Var det på Harry boy?

1 Like

Thank you! Yes pretty much that price with shipping :) , yes it was on Harry boy :)

1 Like

i got another 5-star character on Genshin Impact! i now have two 5-star characters that are supposed to be less than 1% probability.

how i got my second 5-star character is with Luck and Probabilty Alteration. i looped the audio and played one game of TFT (i won 2nd place out of 8 placements) before i pulled the gacha in Genshin Impact.

it’s even more lucky because you get a 4-person team and the characters i now have work so synergistically well gameplay wise! now that’s luck to the next power!

next up, the lottery. :rofl:

7 Likes

good morning!

so The Flow which is the front image of The Book of Cards works instantly for me!

i placed both hands on the image and said “begin” and my third eye instantly pulsed and continued to pulse. i didn’t stand there for 5 minutes, but for a few seconds after i took off my hand my third eye was still pulsing.

beautiful creations @Captain_Nemo thanks!

12 Likes

my internet was down and i played alien intercession since i feel like from the media i know aliens like technology.

a simple change in my setup with the help of calling a technician and everything is smooth sailinga gain!

i have been playing skin regeneration whenever i shower and i had this ‘mole’ for a few weeks. on further inspection i was able to peel it off!

edit: october 14, 2020 - i found out you can’t post three times in a row.

i was focusing on the self realization album this morning and my friend started to use the term ‘interconnected’ multiple times during our conversation in the afternoon.

our discussion gradually started to embody the concepts of the self realization album and the flow felt so natural and insightful!

3 Likes

Aliens are helping me to become more symmetrical :call_me_hand: I have an imbalance in left/right sides of my body. In the gym, I play the intercession, petition like a mad man for help, equal muscle feeling on both sides and crazy mutations. Its working. more progress in one month than protracted periods trying before. So many other things too… I think I might start to document what’s happening to me

12 Likes