Share your results!

Yeah, but that’s why meditating to Dream’s live audio can/will make a big difference bro. Too many lower vibrations going on overall around the world. Got to persevere over that shit. For our home man.

6 Likes

For sure brother

1 Like

I got so pulled into it, for the last hour, I’ve been reading up about it!

2 Likes

Lol…About?

1 Like

Gangs and war and bloods and Crips!! lol

3 Likes

:laughing: You’re in the motherland. That’s where everything originated from. Lol

1 Like

my energy sensitivity has improved to the point that i’m going to start needing empath shielding. :joy:

i am starting to understand why empaths can get overwhelmed in social situations. when coworkers complain about their pains to each other, i actually start feeling where exactly they had pain in my own body. i’m glad sapien medicine has negative energy removal i could use once i’m back home and i feel like a clean slate again.

happy people are so great to be around because i just feel their happiness radiating within me and i get happy myself. they also have a quality of safety and protection.

i also have a better sense of what someone is like emotionally through the internet and cut off the interaction by just leaving or blocking before i even speak with them.

17 Likes

:100:

This as been happening with me for the last 2 months, it’s like one can feel their emontions in the words and its very noticle, or even by focus in their presence, the odd thing I can even sense if they are female or male gendar, being empath comes with the downs but we have great tools from Sapien to counteract these actions

11 Likes

I’ve started to focus and practice intentional action on everything, ego Dissolution has helped a ton, and I always try to remind myself of “you are a part of what is beyond the mind and the body”, this is very difficult but my routine interactions have changed and my efficiency in doing daily tasks has increased, I’m genuinely becoming a bit proud of me for these tiny actions. Hope to persist and change my personality for the better.

15 Likes

Hi Beltloop,

Thank you for the review. I just got mine yesterday.

Just wondering how many hours of the day do you use the CE tag, and during what time. Also is there any other tag that you use together with it?

Hey I now wear the CE tag during my workday, so about 8 hours a day.

When wearing it I usually have the A.P.E. tag on for its energy effects and Best Path In Life.

I don’t have much to report since my last update.

I’m getting the same effects from my previous post but much faster.

Before it would take me maybe 30 mins to an hour to feel like I was getting the complete effects. Now I just pop on the tag and in about 5 minutes my mind is clear and I’m ready to go.

It definitely has a great cumulative effect if thats what you guys want to use it for.

1 Like

This is probably not much to most people here but I’ve been using Attract Wealth, Prosperity and Abundance and Powerful Good Luck audios for around 2 weeks now(?) and my luck has been really, really good especially in my gacha games (I’m a major gacha gamer). In case anyone doesn’t know what gacha games are, think of gambling but instead of winning money, you win pretty pixels of your favorite characters.

Anyway, I’ve been getting the highest rarities in most of my rolls. Note that the probabilities of getting the highest rarities are typically only 1% or 2%. In game 1, I’ve gotten 3 UR (highest rarity) in 30 rolls (20 rolls with a few days break before the next 10 roll.) Today, in game 2, I’ve also gotten another 6 star (highest rarity) in 10 roll.

I haven’t seen so much luck especially from game 1 since the highest rarity only appears with 1% chance and after using the audios, I have friggin 3 of it. The highest rarity typically takes around over $200 for the guaranteed one and maybe even more than that for the non-guaranteed ones.

I’ve also spent nothing $0 on any of my gacha games. Again, this is worthless to most people but I just want to share my gratitude for the audios, thank you so much Sapien Medicine :pray:

18 Likes

it’s actually quite significant! i also use sapien medicine’s audios for my gaming and it’s quite effective! i’ll definitely try this with Genshin Impact which has a gacha element to it!

6 Likes

Thank you! Ahh Genshin Impact, I haven’t really had the time to play but I wish you luck in getting whoever you want!!

3 Likes

Thanks for that. I will don’t have the APE tag but will try it with the Best Path in Life.

Many thanks.

i had a fun idea to loop ‘Luck and Probability Alteration’ when playing one of my favourite games called TFT. i won first place with my favourite mage team! :rofl:

10 Likes

If only I had luck field when playing runescape in 2007…

The nostalgic pains…noo…:sob:

6 Likes

You were alive in 2007!? :astonished:

6 Likes

Oh sorry

I meant

In my past life

Heh

“Memory”

5 Likes

Imagining you playing runescape at 70+ years of age… :rofl:

1 Like