Share your results!

Hi psynergy, can you tell us more about plasma particularly what it does for you ?

3 Likes

i only have a few days of listening to this morphic field.

• i would sleep with this on my playlist and sometimes i wake up covered in sweat. i assume it’s my body’s way of detoxing.
  • it’s now very easy for me to fall asleep and go into my REM cycles.
  • i am getting deeper into dreams like being really present in it, but not realizing it’s a dream.
  • i sometimes wake up with hearing high pitched tones in my right ear. i’ve been hearing new tones with different durations lately.

so far i’ve been continuing to listen nightly to this on loop in my sleep playlist. i’m still in the experimental and observational stages.

i appreciate your interest in my experiences!

8 Likes

speaker or headphone?

Since listening to the abundance field I feel like so many things are coming my way. I feel like I entered a stream of abundance that was always there.
Like i get evyerting that makes me better especially money, health stuff, ideas .
I have never gotten so many tips as in the last 4 weeks and worked the same job for more than 2 years . I have gotten a 400€ bonus from my job .

I feel like theres constantly new stuff that I know will help me. Even the plasma field feels like it is personally for me, because i entered this agreement of abundance .
I feel like many things could be seen like they would have happened anyway , like the bonus that I got because of covid or the plasma field. But somehow I feel like they are here for me , because I entered this abundance stream. You know every decision opens a new world (parallel universe) and I feel like since i have listend to abundance i have entered the universe where my bosses decided to give everyone a covid bonus ( they originally didnt wanna but somehow changed their mind) and dream decided to upload plasma for free. This is a little Quantum, but this is how it feels.
I only listen once per day.

21 Likes

Both! Speaker when i sleep and headphones when i feel like it.

3 Likes

I think I may have just taken the cake for best results:

I got into a car crash a few hours ago.

I was wearing APE, intercession and my shielding tag.

Not a single scratch on me.

The car that hit me had 2/3 of their people go to the hospital, for context.

I actually went out to eat right after.

I’m probably going to do so again lol.

Enjoy your weekend

58 Likes

Holy!! Thank God you are ok!!!

Please send love to the others :frowning::two_hearts:

13 Likes

Oh dude, glad you are not hurt!! Take care!

A great testimonial for all three tags. Thanks, @Captain_Nemo

13 Likes

Good that you didn’t sell your tags and that you are safe. Wish that others are safe too.

10 Likes

I think this is the time to say what I was feeling from few months( hesitantly postponing to share this).

I’ve been feeling a lot lately that there is some force or something or someone that is protecting the forum guys. Yes, the entire forum and not just me. You can say It’s some kind of revelation that got to me out of nowhere. I smiled and thanked the captain et al. & the forum :slight_smile:

I didn’t know how to put this a month back, because there was never a context…

20 Likes

Thank goodness you’re okay. Hope you had insurance for your car too.

5 Likes

hope you and others are good. Take care dude

5 Likes

Holy hell, could you imagine if I had sold it?

I’m going to keep this and give it to my grandchildren lol

11 Likes

Ok guys… lets talk about the Magician audio :slightly_smiling_face:

Ive been listening to it for 2 weeks now, every day 4 or 5 times along with the Star, and let me tell you manifestation is crazy accurate and fast, i didnt have any exact intention when i decided to listen to them, i just wanted to, i read Tarot like a side gig for a long time, and thats why i am very very familiar with the cards, Those and the Sun are my favorites, because i read the tarot ive seen the meaning or the effect in lives in all sort of ways and they specially together bring POWER to the person or tell the story of how they got it or how they lost it.

I didnt even realize my manifestation power was increasing because of them, because i am also listening to millionaire mindset but on and off, and when i was thinking about something in particular today i realized the Magician was looped, and I immediately knew it was those 2 cards. Even little things now i think of something then it happens, i havent tried big things yet lol but i put the dots together about the past 2 weeks and i know is the effect of both cards but i also feel those two separated could be amazing :sunglasses:

Try them, listen to them a few times before meditating on what you want to manifest before doing any kind of energy work you need and see :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

Wow thank you for your story and advice. :star:

4 Likes

What’s the link to this audio?

1 Like

4 Likes

The Star one and The Magician is right above the Star in the link Om posted

4 Likes

Got it, thanks

4 Likes

Which game is it?

1 Like