Share your results!

I haven’t seen much for now (I have it for one month only)… or maybe I was already on the best path lol

3 Likes

I want to drop a hint out there for anyone who is interested. (standard all-this-is-subjective disclaimer) If you put together the Chakra tag with Schumann tag, you can get some results that I don’t believe comes with either tag on its own. You can pour that grounding energy straight into your chakras and almost vibrate or hum with that strong energy.

Put Dragon tag in and it’s ridiculous. I swear I can feel dragon energy pouring into my chakras. Can’t hardly describe it.

Haven’t noticed the same thing with any of the other tags yet. These may have some unique affinity for working together.

On another note I can’t say what’s best for anyone out there. But, I get this question a lot about why I’m so energy sensitive and why some aren’t feeling or noticing much yet. Respect to the askers. If I can pin down something high energy I did in the past that may separate two time periods for me; one with more results than in the past. I’d say it was wearing Vibrational Enhancement with pyramid boosted Chakra tag for up to 1 month.

If you do this, for god’s sake wear Shielding Protection out around people. It will open you up.

If that doesn’t open you up, then I humbly recommend asking someone else for advice on that particular subject.

Anyone having similar experiences with any combination of those 3 tags, or any combo of any 2 of them? Schumann, Dragon Energy, and Chakra?

edit:
I haven’t tried it yet but I bet Vibrational Enhancement with Schumann or those two with Chakra also would do something crazy good. If anyone can share and is willing please do.

15 Likes

thanks @anon26869922 this is exactly what i needed to read right now! :grin:

2 Likes

Dopamine Neurotransmitter Overload: felt high after one full listen the first time.

Enhanced Brain Hemisphere Connectivity: I know the audio stated to listen for only 2-3 times a day but i experimented and slept with it looped one night. i woke up feeling really good and my body temperature was hotter than normal.

Anger Management: one of my favourites after admitting i reacted with anger to many experiences. helps me get back to a calmer state which made me realize how good it feels to not identify with anger. anger always hurt me and made me want to hurt others. a part of me wanted everyone to connect with me through anger. using this when thinking about those that made me angry replaced the emotion with more understanding. it’s very effective as the next time the same person that triggered my anger interacted with me the anger wasn’t there and i could treat them with my love and respect. i was a very passive aggressive person and this helps me get back to a more fun and cheery mood.

Joint Regeneration: really works for me! really helped the pain i felt and got me back to a comfortable overall feeling in my body.

Exorcism Rite: one of my favourites to listen to even though i’m not catholic or religious. i always feel an overall sense of safety after a few loops and it has helped with my anxiety based on the past experiences i had with manipulative people.

Energy Blockage Removal: the audio itself feels really good in my head when listening with headphones/earbuds. right now i wouldn’t say im energy sensitive when it comes to a physical feeling, but it helps with my mood and the thoughts i think.

19 Likes

Bacteria Destroyer - Welp, cooked up some pork, and it didn’t agree with me. I remembered this vid so I thought, WHY TF NOT, have nothing to lose while my stomach is in danger-gurgle mode. Two listens in and I feel much better. Not 100% but WHAT an improvement.

11 Likes

Hi @Beltloop, this really sounds great. Do you have any more updates since having this tag for 3 weeks now? Would love to hear about your experiences :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you for the reply!
Your experiences with the Voice of Charisma tag seems really great, I just ordered one myself, even though I already ordered the Cognitive and Memory Enhancement tag and 2x Happiness and Joy tag yesterday :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s an ayahuasca field???

Last time I asked about it, when… for the release was a Year ago :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yup, DT has some such entheogenic audios. I think @This_Boy_Here tried one of the audios. I have the audio for weeks now, still waiting to try it lol! Took me months to recover from a Ayahuasca ceremony outside Trujillo, so it still gives me the shakes…

3 Likes

Damn you’re lucky!

Yeah, I had slept to it, but I didn’t really notice too much.

1 Like

I used Hunger Inhibitor audio a moment ago
and it works. My hunger disappeared just like that. :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

My GF told me the same thing now… the only difference is she saw the noodles I made for dinner :rofl:

11 Likes

Small update:

Almost 1 more month spent with daily Stem cells targeted to face, etc.

The baby hair line all around my head (previously reported here) has grown and strengthened like crazy. I haven’t used Hair fall treatment along, but rather other fields like Anti aging, vitamins, longevity elements.

It’s the first time that I have such a result in 64775795 years. I always tried to take care of my hair with oils, good diet, etc. but those didn’t even compare to SM fields. Some people even think that I have a new haircut with a fringe, no matter if I try to explain that I haven’t been to the hairdresser since the beginning of the Covid-headache. And if I ever say that the growth is due to morphic fields, they of course give me the typical “you weirdo” look.

Note for impatient souls: I’m using Subconscious limits removal since a very long time, every single morning. Even when I skip the other ones, I never ever skip that one.

(…)

18 Likes

Been using Sapien’s Heart Restoration audio since he updated it and put it out .

My Blood Pressure has been running about 10 points lower on the upper and lower end both.
I will also add, that I never had any trouble with my blood pressure to begin with, it always read normal.
But now is running about 10 points lower.

I am positive that Sapien’s Heart audio is doing this, as I am NOT taking any kind of medication or natural supplement for Blood Pressure.

I am attributing it to possibly that I had some built up plaque on my arteries that has been removed, and my heart getting healthier. :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

lovely! may i ask if you’ve noticed an improvement with your relationships?

i would love to see a stronger correlation between physical and emotional heart health.

6 Likes

Yes, I have noticed that I seem to be more feeling and understanding of what people could be dealing with or going through.

But I don’t know if it has to do with this Heart Restoration Audio, because I do listen to Sapien’s Heart Chakra also.

Or maybe could be both ?

4 Likes

Could be the Probability Alteration field, the Gratitude & Abundance tag + field, or all three, but I just won second place in a luck-base, ‘pulling entries from a hat’ contest I forgot I entered. Didn’t win anything on my latest lottery ticket but hey, you win some, you lose some.

9 Likes

Does anyone have the Energy tag and the APE tag? If so, can you tell if Energy gives you more energy or energy in a different way than APE? I have APE and I’m trying to decide if getting Energy would be helpful.

5 Likes

@Atreides I have Unlimited Energy 2.0. It’s a really awesome field. Subtle, but still makes me feel like the energizer bunny. I personally feel it much more than APE. Most likely due to its simplicity. I haven’t been using it as much lately, focusing more on spiritual growth tags and audios. If I know I’m going to have a long day or I’m out climbing I always carry it.

14 Likes