Share your results!

Started to use angelic vibrations a bit because ego was starting to piss me off.

Its more powerful than ego dissolution for me.

Maybe its just me, but angelic vibrations makes me feel unstoppable.

Also forgot to mention this on nofap related threads, but angelic vibrations = brahmacharya guaranteed.

16 Likes

@Samurai it really is. That audio + Intercession tag + Ascension is a powerful combo.

2 Likes

Can you share something to attest to this? Thanks.

1 Like

No primal feelings whatsoever with it.

Ridiculously focused on a ā€œpurposeā€, like im some kind of soldier of god here for a spiritual mission.

Wears off pretty quickly but if youre serious about becoming the next Swami Vivekananda, using it daily would help.

1 Like

Alrightyā€¦Samurai suffered again, another life lesson:

Used Jing, Chi, pranic swirls,test and hgh, didnt move much physically these two days, drank alot of coke and coffee, no sexual release whatsoever either.

Next thing I know, im shaking. Literally shaking. Nerves out of control. Used angelic intercession, felt a bit better, woke up feeling ā€œokā€.

1 cup of coffee, boom, shaking again.

Biggest headache ever, so I think, this has to be caffeine doing something to my brain, right?

Nope.

What caffeine did, was add even more energy to what I had built up.

Higher self connection , the fk do I do? Im still shaking, nervous, anxiety, help a lil big dude.

And help sure came ;

Currently listening to full body workout, on my 5th loop, feeling much better, still have excess energy.

Prob gonna have to use it 10 times to lose enough energy to be ā€œnormalā€ lol.

Life lesson ; Humans are meant to move. Alot.

Excess energy is a living nightmare, stay balanced my friends, and moveee!!

20 Likes

Glad that youā€™re feeling better.

Wise life lesson you gave here indeed. I think Michael is currently trying to push me there too. Like saying ā€œmove it!ā€ A little disturbing, but ok overall.

Iā€™ve never been a physically inactive person, but I must admit that I had slowed down a little since the beginning of the Covid-crap.

Mjolnir (not Thor. I still maintain that they have distinct identities) mostly makes me sleep like a vampire in a coffin (if I donā€™t mix it with other fields), while Michael gives this pump up the volume-dance energy. Strange? No. Just another clichĆ©-breaker.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s pretty genius

1 Like

My family and I each bought 1. Weā€™re waiting for them to arrive.
Iā€™m kinda mildly terrified of the purge yet excited, because Iā€™ve been stuck in a rut.
Also if this happens in this way to everyone, Iā€™m guessing I might need to be the cheerleader and just hope not all of our lives get thrown into super major upheaval altogether.
Maybe Iā€™ll play the love appreciation track on loop and encourage em to play that in their homes too. Lol

1 Like

I would say 80 to 90% of my OCD is gone which I had since childhoodā€¦ and I hardly noticedā€¦ It just occured to me one day that most my symptoms are absentā€¦ itā€™s almost as if I ā€œforgotā€ I had OCD!

8 Likes

Which fields were you listening to/wearing?

2 Likes

I listen to OCD video on YouTubeā€¦ along with every brain field there isā€¦ plus tons of other ones semi daily

6 Likes

Social Mastery Tag - received 6/18/2020

When I first received this tag I felt the excitability of socializing, but my negative beliefs would come up quite strongly as I tried to be extroverted. So the effects I received were actually negative for a really long time.

What Iā€™m experiencing now is that I can remain quiet and introverted, which is my ideal internal state, but people wonā€™t perceive me negatively. They seem to see somebody whoā€™s warm and interested in speaking to them, and Iā€™m able to remain absolutely comfortable within myself as well.

Its a win-win for me.

It seems like there was significant healing and clearing for this tag to work for me as well.

As a result of PTSD acquired in childhood there have been periods of my life where I have literally had no desire to even speak words. I toyed with the idea of telling people that I was mute when I reached adulthood because it was like my voice just wouldnā€™t work. This issue is now long gone as well, and for that Iā€™m forever grateful.

I believe what allowed this tag to finally begin working for me is the Amygdala healing and fear release field. Its only been since Iā€™ve been playing it 3+ times a day, every day, that Iā€™ve started seeing these results. Iā€™m sure there was some fear wired into my Amygdala that was stopping me from socializing, which is now clearing. Hopefully my brain rewires itself to like socializing in the future.

23 Likes

i used to feel anxious about socializing myself! i believe in you! you will definitely get there.

how i am learning to be more social is to remind myself that i am equal to others and the ones who i want to interact with will like me or already like me.

i also practice my body language so i am comfortable in my stances and poses during social situations.

my mirror is my best friend when it comes to practicing!

9 Likes

Have you ever wondered what would happen if you listened to Crystallization 10 times in a row? I mean, you didnā€™t do it because you knew it was a bad idea right, but have you wondered?

So I did this. Hereā€™s what happened. First thing I noticed was I got the worse charlie horse of my life. Coincidence? That or my body was trying to emulate being a solid crystal rather than something made mostly of water and that can move easily.

After I got over that, I realized my thinking had become crystal clear. I could sort out every thought I ever had. Everything was broken down into bullet points with sub points. The haze of issues from the background of my mind all became solidly crystal clear. This wasnā€™t a delusional clarity like when youā€™re high. This was real because I still have the notes and they make sense even now after Iā€™ve come back down to earth.

The unconditional love aspect was very present. My heart had become very softened towards people who hurt me enormously in the past. I could still be aware of their faults but the hate in my heart was just gone.

My emotions themselves took on a magical quality. If I felt something, I felt it strongly, and I could feel it projecting or willing those intents out into the universe. Like my normal emotions at the time were supercharged into manifestation mode. I didnā€™t see any tangible results from that but I donā€™t know how I could. I wasnā€™t aiming those emotions at anyone or anything that could be changed. But if I had had such an intent at the time, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if something would have changed.

In the final stage I noticed something that must have been a result of the mixture of the powerful feelings and crystal clear thinking. I found out that if I had any ā€œsubconscious limitsā€, (letā€™s just call them that to not make this too complicated), if I did, then I would run into them at lightning speed and force. That did actually produce some good results for me in making me re-prioritize a thing or two. But as you may have guessed, this was not a pleasant process and I do not recommend it.

If you follow the instructions given with the course, I donā€™t think youā€™ll have any problems.

Why did I do this? I have good reasons that actually do go beyond ā€œjust to see what would happenā€. But they are hard to share and Iā€™d rather not.

Why am I sharing the results of this experiment with you all? I think you can learn something from it. Something more than just ā€œDonā€™t do thatā€. Because you already knew that part. You might get a better idea of the benefits to come from continuing with this course and its audios over a long period of time, and while following the instructions.

20 Likes

Anyone know why collagenv2 makes me break out?

Skin seems to get worse with it, or is it just a phase and its clearing out some shit before getting better?

Fking human vessel, who designed these things lol. (Dont judge im on shen overdose again)

Some day Iā€™ve got to figure out how to get you to tell me about the physical effects of Shen overdose.

If I listen to the new collagen more than 3 or 4 times a day Iā€™ll get bumps on my skin like maybe itā€™s producing too much collagen and my body doesnā€™t know where to put it. Itā€™s just pushing it out the skin like ā€œhere you wanted me to make more of this, here you areā€

3 Likes

Spiritual ragess Atreides.

Shen makes you realize that we all have been treated like cattle, with miniscule beings pretending to be gods, deciding for us what is right or wrong.

Maybe its just me, idk.

I like it, but I focus on myself and physical life for now.

Cant fight, not yet anyway.

4 Likes

Hmm. You might be experiencing the other side of the coin of what I noticed with overdoing shen myself. Someone pointed out to me that itā€™s ā€œpre-natalā€ shen. Can I say itā€™s attracted aggression from a certain type of person?

Thereā€™s a tie in here if you can see it.

2 Likes

Opposite for me. People act nicer but with Shen you see trough the fake, parasitic smiles and act colder lol.

But thats high doses, a few listens warms the heart and im in a good mood.

10+ and I enter the avatar state lol.

3 Likes

Parasitic smiles, yes thatā€™s exactly what I call ā€œaggressionā€. Guess I have a funny way of seeing things. But yeah, weā€™re seeing the same thing. It forms a bigger picture. Thanks for verifying Iā€™m not the only one seeing it.

4 Likes