Share your results!

You’re only 24 though aren’t you? Why do you need anti-aging?

25 actually.

Never dieted in my life, smoke cigs for a long time, used to drink alot of homemade alcohol (think 60%+ lol), etc.

Although I dont drink alcohol anymore, theres a big difference.

16 year old me vs 25 me is a big difference man, cell-wise.

6 Likes

My skin looks like shit and my hair is slowly deteriorating (getting alopecia areata due to stress). Just need those two things to be sorted but it is just taking a loooooong time. Kinda getting tired.

Yeah joking aside, I’m after this sort of skin (in terms of quality). No indentations or markings at all. Just plain smooth skin that glows. (No I am not a Korean woman).

3 Likes

I’ve been using collagen audio for a while, and it’s great but my skin is never completely smooth because of some blisters, what the hell can that be?

1 Like

Who wouldn’t want a skin like that

1 Like

To me it’s more than looks actually. To me healthy new glowy baby soft skin symbolises a new beginning. Purifying and washing myself of my past ‘sins’ (unhealthy lifestyle, mindset etc). That’s why I’m after good skin.

Essentially I wanna look like I just came out of the womb but as an adult if that makes sense lol

6 Likes

interesting philosophy

3 Likes

Oh yes yes that too i forgot! Thanks i listen to it 3 times in the stack x gonna fix it

1 Like

Ill add that i also make ice with aloe vera crystal + glycerine or with green tea and rub one on my face, neck, hands, elbows and knees in the morning. That helps with closing pores and giving a super smooth glowing effect :sunglasses: besides it helps with acne outbreaks or redness for those who suffer of that.

6 Likes

That sounds good. But I’ll first have to heal the skin damage. All those unsightly dents, scars, stretch marks and loss of hair follicles. This will have to be fixed first.

Ive been living in the Caribbean almost half my life so i am extra careful with the skin and most important i dont use make up and drink lots of water including warm water + lemon + ginger as i wake up all of this help an then Sapien with the perfect final touch :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Haha wish I had taken care of my skin like that when I was a kid

Then def loop this one for that. It is miraculous :relieved:

https://youtu.be/fQFIHK8PttQ

3 Likes

Already been using it for almost 3 months!

How many times a day? Do you add SLR to the stack? Drink water too and then add steam cells to face neck and scalp

2 Likes

Skin regeneration should do, but it can take a while

2 Likes

I listen to the Point of No return stack once everyday (consists of deep aura energy cleanse, ego dissolution, SLR, exorcism rite and love and appreciation for yourself). I then listen to skin regeneration and scar tissue removal at least three times a day (sometimes I play it overnight but I’ve stopped doing that these days because I want to astral project).

I used to listen to this and thought I was getting a few hair follicles growing over the scarred area but they fell off after a few days. So I thought, getting rid of the scar tissue (to provide a more fertile ground for the hair follicles) would be better and so started listening to scar tissue removal.

1 Like

I’m almost considering asking aliens either to fix my skin or at least make skin regeneration work for me. It’s been nearly 3 months now, can’t say I see any improvement in my skin.

You know it looked like my dents improved for a few days but then they went back to normal again. Don’t know what was up with that.

1 Like

In addition to audios, do you also do some kind of skincare routine? Like using a Retinoid, an AHA, or Vitamin C to improve skin turnover and retexturing?

5 Likes

I’m on accutane which is a retinoid. I use a bit of moisturiser every morning to prevent dry skin. I shower everyday.

1 Like