Share your results!

Warm showers or cold?

Cold is best for skin

4 Likes

Warm shower to start with, then as cold as possible towards the end.

1 Like

Also the thing is, this would help the quality but I need actual holes to regenerate and fibrotic tissue to apoptose. Gotta say the rest of my skin does look much better in comparision to what it looked like before.

2 Likes

Sorry man, ask the white coats here

1 Like

It may be because it just isn’t working, I strongly recommend this quadrible formula to speed up results, it’s helping me a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqbaZMmA7ak

3 Likes

I also didn’t have many results, even using return point, but this formula gave

1 Like

Yea aliens or servitors if you have them, ask them to enhance the power in your subconscious to absorb the audios as well as releasing any blockages that you may have.

In my very personal opinion listening every day to the point of no return feels like starting all over again. But thats just me, even tho it says as long as it is before other audios it works i feel like it wasnt too clear or somehow i kinda felt it would interrupt the consistency of the other audios.
I agree you should focus on the scars tissue and def collagen as well for a while give it time and maybe listen to the ones for liver as well, all skin related problems start in the liver.

4 Likes

Hmm are you sure? I’ve seen the great scholars on this forum say that the quickest way might have consequences in the long term. I’m willing to wait longer if it means staying safe and getting better results.

Been listening to point of no return playlist for a couple of weeks now. Should I stop?

On what topic is this being discussed? Could you send it? But this formula will not force your results, just remove everything that gets in the way, act on the root formula and eliminate them, I think that really 3 months without results is a point where change is already necessary.

1 Like

I dont know, that is my opinion. I feel like that one is good if we have lots of blockages or we are coming from listening to unknown random subs so its like to erase all but then it says u can listen before not after for the audios to work but then i think to my self wouldnt be the same? Like if i listen to that one in the morning before the others, yes it wont interfere because you listen to it before but what about the ones from the night or day before? Listening to that one in the morning erases anything before that meaning the days before so if you do it daily its like erasing all from the day before. Thats how i feel it therefore i dont listen to it.

1 Like

"Non-discerning humans who want to feed their ego, instead of the more “challenging” good advice, blindly follow the bad advice given by fakirs and get upset when challenged.

It literally happens on this forum every. single. day. with the “other morphic fields creators” thread.

It’s been happening since the beginning and Nothing changes for the most part"

The above part.

@_OM I hope I’m not misquoting you here.

You have got a point. I still have a lot of subconscious limits but maybe I should just stick to the actual fields I care about. They should penetrate my barriers after listening to them for long enough no?

In my experience consistency does not solve everything, if you are really blocked the results may never come, I say this because I have used audios for almost 1 year consistently, there were few changes at the beginning and only, only after using the root formula that I am really getting results, I’ve been in this for 5 years and I’ve experienced it several times.

5 Likes

I see. Then I will give that a try. How many times do you listen to it before listening to the sapien fields?

In the first few days I was listening in my sleep, but I don’t recommend it, because I got tired too much, until I stopped doing it, I don’t listen to it before or after, since it is not exactly an accelerator, I listen at different periods during the days , but I try to listen to at least 1 hour a day, I hope it helps.

2 Likes

Exactly how long after listening to quadible did you start noticing results with sapien then?

Incredibly soon after 1 night of listening, the symptoms of most audios increased, brain regeneration really started to take effect, 1 listening was able to make me awake when I was tired for an afternoon, other effects and results in personal audio also started if it comes up, I have been using this formula for no more than 2 weeks, looking forward to hearing what it will be like to hear consistently for a few months.

5 Likes

psst…this is the share your RESULTS with SAPIEN MEDICINE products thread…

lots of other threads to discuss other stuff…
can even create your own…

8 Likes

sorry

1 Like