Share your results!

The Automated Workout Series of audios give me the most noticeable results.
I feel sore and tired if I listen too much. I get a “pump” from listening to them.

4 Likes

Hi @triniboss !
Welcome to the site.
Nice to hear about your results!

Day 4 of using the Dominane, Authority, Confidence Sigil-Item. I am very satisfied so far.
I got a strong, steady voice, speak loud, I am conscious of my poster and more.
I also feel a little bit of a warm sensation in my pocket, the place where I put the item.
This is just awesome and I guess it will become better over time since the fields grow.

Anyone got experiences with Weight Gainer to share?

7 Likes

6 months of lower back and sciatica pain is gone after 1 week of experimental scoliosis treatment

18 Likes

I’ve used “Slow Down perception of time” for a few weeks last month. I could feel time slowing down to a point where I had plenty of spare time. Some of my co workers asked why do I walk and do things so fast. I was a bit surprised because I personally felt that I had not done anything different, then I remembered the audio.
It makes you feel like Neo from Matrix.
It strengthens your belief that the world is malleable.

I got these results only after the 1st week, because initially I just felt things slow down but after consistent use the experience went to the next level. I used it along with subconscious limits remover at the time.

I stopped using it now and the effects slowly wore off within 10 days time

28 Likes

You mean the effects started to become permanent after you listened to the audio?
I guess you didn’t experience this only while listening to it, right?

Yeah the effect stays even when you don’t play it.

5 Likes

Has anybody had results from the tanning skin field?

2 Likes

Do you still keep results after not listening?

Listening to Hope and Happiness. I feel like this is absolutely rebuilding me. Thank you Sapien Medicine.

10 Likes

would androstenol work if i put it on a item? or would that overhwhelm me? because Sapien says not to use more than 2x? or because its an item it would be steadier release of the hormone androstenol?

How would you put it on an item in the first place?

1 Like

custom field on item

1 Like

that 80 vibe had me cracking xD

1 Like

They don’t sell these anymore, I’m afraid

oh did not know that, ty for letting me know, had some great idea’s for the future :(

1 Like

Androstenol audio is already very strong as it is. The effect stays for the whole day if you listen to it twice.

I listened androstenol x2 everday for a few weeks. Now i listen to testosterone boost x 1 and androstenol x 1 to maintain the effect

Its a bit strong for a field item because if androstenol is continuously released it would make every guy around you too aggressive

2 Likes

Me too man, me too haha.
But don’t worry I think we will find a solution. Some people already suggested just creating smaller fields and we would be able to choose multiple fields we want and put them in one item somehow.
So everyone could put fields together how they want.
It was just a suggestion, I am sure Sapien already thought of a way and came up with something really good

i understand what you’re saying, though i don’t care about those other guys, just trying to minimilize computer / screen looking time, for example rather wear keychain and stroll through the forrest than sitting and listening :) if you know what i mean, but i just got the information custom fields not being made anymore :(, thanks for your input though

1 Like

Download audio on patreon and go for a walk while playing it at the lowest possible volume it still works

4 Likes