Share your results!

I use it, it may have helped but im unsure, i listen while i do my penis enlargement exercises. I noticed i was thicker a bit

Thanks for your feedback. How do you wear the mandala. Can you shrink the size and then print in black and white and laminate?

@Philip_Weiss All the very best, in every way! Inspiring story - admire your attitude!

1 Like

Been using Androstenol and Testosterone for a week and Iā€™ve been noticing girls staring right at me and are being more open to have a conversation. Itā€™s like they are begging for your attention?? Who knows. I am no Doctor but this just proves that Sapien Medā€™s: fields/videos truly work.

7 Likes

I wear, clip it exposed on my shirt whenever Iā€™m at home only; I donā€™t wear it when I listen to the Sapien videos; Yes, I had just one copy of it printed in 2.5" x 2.5" ID size card and put in a plastic jacket for ID with a clip, not laminated, although you can. Thatā€™s it.

@skyhigh Thanks a lot ā€¦Greatly appreciated!

If you not listen the booster either way the field work right?but it work more slowly y mean

Keep your calm, thatā€™s the key

1 Like

Iā€™ve been really enjoying the Neuro (Google Play, Spotify) album.
Dopamine Redux is great after waking up to get going.
Alpha and Beta Endorphins when wanting to relax and chill.
Serotonin as required.
Oxytocin for social situations and that 80ā€™s vibe.

9 Likes

Donā€™t suppose the description for the tracks is anywhere for the albums on Spotify and google?

Where can I find the point of no return stack?

Point of no return stack: MORNING
Energy clearing audio from dreamseeds x1 (every 24 hours)
Exorcism from dreamseeds x 3
Subconscious limits clearing from Sapienmed x3
Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed x3
Extra audios depending on your situation

5 Likes

What if I donā€™t need an exorcism?

@11Connor11

2 Likes

Would it harm a smart watch if I imbedded it in? I know this energy is really powerful and I just want to be careful with electronics.

No, it wonā€™t damage it

1 Like

I have made two more playlists / stacks about it today. They are based on the article If You Have Reached the Point of No Return, Read This Articleā€¦ and its update with the extra audios.

Sapien Medicine / Dream Seeds Reset Stage 1

Since you can stop using The Exorcism Rite 2.0 after a week, according to the article, here is the stage 2 playlist, with Trauma Release and Healing (energetic/morphic programmed audio) and Forgiveness And Release included twice each.

Sapien Medicine / Dream Seeds Reset Stage 2

Stage 3 is the same as Stage 2 but with the Energy Body/Aura Deep Clearing Cleaning field removed. If you choose to use it everyday for a longer time, you can stick to Stage 2, especially if it continues to improve your results. There are cases where you can skip Stage 2 and go straight to Stage 3. You can still go back to Stage 2 without any issue except this: make sure you wait at least 3 hours before listening to other fields, subliminals or other energy work before the cleaner will likely remove the work done during that time.

Sapien Medicine / Dream Seeds Reset Stage 3

@gpo mentioned The Energetic Salt Cleanse as well. You can include it in your custom playlists but as he said, it should be listened to before any other audios you listen to that day. Add it after the deep cleaner though. I might make alternate versions of the playlists including it eventually.

4 Likes

I tried the confidence-authority-dominance-sigil today and I must say I am very pleased.
I will keep using it to affirm it is real and not placebo but boy I must sayā€¦ If I havenā€™t felt like I am in a fantasy rpg with magical item-merchants before, I certainly do now.

10 Likes

Used the Buttucks audio and went from absolutely flat booty, to first time ever in my life i can put on a dress and see something back thereā€¦You know itā€™s not placebo when other people notice to. Stomach audio worked quick tooā€¦All in all ,iā€™m convinced this is legit and iā€™m continuing to use them with no negative effects i can identify.

12 Likes

What field has gave you the most noticeable results?

1 Like