Share your results!

This_Boy_Here________GREAT! :+1:

2 Likes

Hey guys,

I was just having dinner. Finished about half and i simply couldnā€™t continue eating. Neither could i drink the beer.

So i played this baby:

On little volume in my pocket. I could feelā€¦sth like little punches to my belly, not painful, more relaxing. A few seconds passed and i noticed i was able to continue eating.

Iā€™ve finished my dinner AND my beer faster than Iā€™ve finished the first half and thatā€™s honestly insane.

Thought Iā€™d share my experience here if anyone is interested.

Update: next day i could feel my ab muscles rather prominently

12 Likes

Combine this with the faster time field and the wolf experience and report back with official times.

Seriously.

Do it or weā€™ll kick you out of the council.

2 Likes

Iā€™m on it.
But gotta finish the movie first

Gone in 60 seconds?

har har

Deja Vu.

But the 60 seconds is nice too

Denzel Washington, right?

Good movie. Should watch again sometime.

Thatā€™s the one.
Pretty cool indeed

You take that movie + Tenet and youā€™d have what Tenet shouldā€™ve beenā€¦

Wonder how Matrix IV is going to be like. Hopefully dropping some serious ā€˜inside informationā€™.

Tenet was super twistedā€¦

Matrix 4 should be good otherwise keanu wouldā€™ve rejected the script

de-inhabiter combo for valorant (shooter game).

i havenā€™t played de-inhabiter in awhile and negative energy built up.

i was easily affected by everyoneā€™s actions and behaviours and saw them as toxic.

de-inhabiter actually made the enemy team surrender twice. before both teams surrendered they were giving me hints of unwanted behaviour but i didnā€™t care and just enjoyed playing with my friends.

8 Likes

what rank? :joy:

1 Like

highest i got was bronze! itā€™s a roller coaster of emotions.

CBD morphic field is great! totally feel it!

2 Likes

both slow down and sleep up time perception is fun to use while doing stuff on the computer.

iā€™ve been speeding up my perception of the time it takes to feel boredom and negative emotions. i have been slowing down the time to feel fun and peaceful emotions.

i also feel like i have more time to enjoy my games. it makes me feel like thereā€™s plenty of time to get rich and wealthy. thereā€™s plenty of time to stay connected with friends and enjoy my alone time.

i finally feel like i am accomplishing things instead of starting over and over and over.

11 Likes

I ā€˜prankā€™ my brother and my sister using this Become Kinder field for almost 2 weeks. Since the field is almost silent, they didnā€™t notice this. They never argue like before and nice to each other and other siblings.

I loop this 24/7 in their room using cellphone.

Thank you Sapien. My family is better now.

9 Likes

Now that you said this, I wonder what field we can liste that specifically makes the people around us kind & patient with us.

For that situation, use Inner Beauty Reflected Outwards from Dreamseeds.

1 Like

So, first day to probability and luck audio. Listened 2 times while sleeping.
1 coworker invited me for lunch.
Another coworker invited me to drink beers after work.
Found 5ā‚¬ on the street on my way home :money_mouth_face:
I would say itā€™s very potent

15 Likes

Hehe :)
Welcome to the club, though I havenā€™t found money for a few weeks now (though i also havent been playing any wealth related fields)

8 Likes

either plasma Brain of youth or Plasma protocol
Now when I do any kind of physical activity, I immediately feel a rush of happiness. before it never happened. I guess some receptors needed repair
itā€™s crazy I can just do 50 jumps of jumping ropes and immediately feel a great sense of well being. op !

22 Likes