Share your results!

You did manifest money, you have to be more specific. Try again with more focus of you getting the money.

There is nothing to be upset about, you have an almost infinite amount of re-trys. ;)

10 Likes

Let it go hun.

Remember Parents sacrifice A LOT for Us too all the time.

The times we know

But there are many times we dont know. But they put us first many times.

Family is a team you know, even if you dont feel it sometimes.

Be happy you were able to bring abundance into the team and i hope you keep doing it.

13 Likes

@anon25711007

At first, I didnā€™t know who posted this, but after reading it, I just knew it had to be you :stuck_out_tongue:
lol.
You are so cute!!!

5 Likes

i agree!

it helps me recall the times where i listened to morphic fields and then hear a friend or family mention something to me related to it!

sometimes we forget that abundance for someone else helps the group which weā€™re also a part of.

8 Likes

@anon85988958 @anon46520955 @MonkeyOwl @psynergy

Thank you everyone! Yes I should be more happy knowing my parents got some benefits from my manifestation. At least now my dad use the money to fix the broken seat on my motorcycle and its now feels good to sit on it! Lol

11 Likes

Awww see
*shuckles

:sob::sob::sob:

Much love sister go manifest hecks of money for everybody!

8 Likes

Thank you. For the detail description and files . Yes at 28 it can be difficult but trying may bring some differences I feel will keep updated upon any change

2 Likes

Speaking of abundanceā€¦

A while ago i decided to put more focus on my abundance tag, wearing it pretty much all the time. I needed money and an opportunity popped up.

Ok cool enough i thought.

Now a couple days ago, i decided to design a nightly abundance stack. Another project popped up, with more pay and less work!! Curiously enough Iā€™m able to focus on the work longer and better without feeling tired.

And then today out of the blue an old crypto buddy calls me (after months) and insists on sharing an investment idea which i must jump on, all profits shared.

Wow

I will try to supercharge this flow of abundance even more.

22 Likes

Whats your stack?

1 Like

I basically just go into my folder and pick any combination of the abundance fields, so some days i might include some that i wonā€™t on other days. Out of this crystalizes itself a kind of core stack. At the core tends to be:
Capital governance
Abundance mind setting
Millionaire mind setting

All the others are
Attract wealth
Magical abundance
Powerful luck
Probability and luck
Bountiful harvest album
Jade maneki neko
Taafeite

Recently I like adding the unbreakable too. I think those are all.

11 Likes

Iā€™ve been listening to Amniotic Healing Pod, Skin Regeneration, Plasma Glass Skin, Skin Scarring Repair, and Glutathione for three days ā€“ I listened a lot, but I stopped listening since it was draining me and I got really tired from it.

Itā€™s been like three days, or even four days or so and Iā€™m still noticing results from these fields.

Is this possible?

6 Likes

Too many fields at once can lead to decreased results as you have less energy to do the work they ask you to do. Remember that when you listen to a field the energy is from your body as your body is ultimately changing itself as a result.

4 Likes

Yes! Once the regeneration mechanisms are activated in your body it keeps on naturally happening and ā€˜lets you see results.ā€™ Itā€™s like your body is now more alert to the healing these tissues need as it adds to its ā€˜priorities listā€™

And then you have the fields themselves inducing specific mechanisms that induce a faster die off of the dead cells/scar tissue (apoptosis)

Pretty interesting stuff :)

9 Likes

@benspq, yes I agree to an extent the Physical fields have to be limited because it requires a lot of the body.

What I observed with most of the energy-related Alchemy fields exchange more energy than what they require.

@Desiree, yes! I have noticed this and it is magnificent, Iā€™ve been recovering from the physical healingā€¦ in fact, Iā€™ve been recovering from energy drainage for a long-time now and once that is resolved I will compile a powerful stack to completely renew my body on all levels.

My skin gets better every day, it looks so silky and shiny now and Iā€™ve only used those fields for a week.

Great stuff!

8 Likes

Hello and good evening my friends,
I would love to hear some experiences from owners of the social mastery tag.
I am thinking about buying it to make social interactions more easy and rewarding for me and the people around me.

Best regards and a lot of love,
Samuel

P.S. Please tag me on reply so I get email notifications.

2 Likes

following the instructions of up to 3 listens daily and starting to listen every other week.

my face has been looking and feeling cleaner and smoother. this helps reduce acne and skin irritation.

10 Likes

Quick abundance update:

-completed a project in ~a sixth of the estimated time
-bought a new phone on a day in which there was a 12% discount (the discount was only on that day, as i had checked the day prior and the following day out of curiosity) (and this was after my first choice wasnā€™t available)
-received more unexpected money
-connected with an old friend i hadnā€™t seen in like more than 10 years Iā€™m guessing (perhaps due to the unbreakable)
-perhaps silly butā€¦i went with my nephew from house to house to sing songs for st martinā€™s day (itā€™s a sort of tradition here) and i got loads of candy from the people lol, almost all of which i transferred back to my nephew later

Good stuff!

14 Likes

@Leumasamuel hey man! If you are eyeing this pendant there is no reason to hesitate! ;) get this one if you feel like you want the extra boost or just want to enjoy more conversations around with peopleā€¦ or if you feel like you wanna be secure in having conversations while still enjoying your personal space. Another member mentioned this last part where when they forced themselves to go all out it didnā€™t have the most pleasant effects but when they upped their own comfort feelings about socializing this is when they started seeing results. Itā€™s a great pendant imo and works pretty well in putting yourself out there while being relaxed around people (and itā€™s a main promoter field in the pendant itself)

My advice would just beā€¦ if you have any brain chemical imbalances just add more mindfulness and grounding/autism or plasma brain of youth until you adjust to the first period of having it.

Also Captain has mentioned that it works in a permanent way, it is designed to work in a way where you attain those benefits even if you are not wearing it.

I have experienced this myself and sometimes itā€™d work even better because Iā€™d be creating the space for the field information to sink in on this break.

Absolutely an invaluable gift from Captain!

9 Likes

The anti-aging field might have a property that gives you a youthful aura or something more than just the physical, de-aging effects. :face_with_monocle: Wow. Definitely would think the vibrations would have an impact just not sure what exactly

4 Likes

The far infrared light therapy field on Patreon helps me deal with painful side effects the most after the :syringe:

So that speaks for itself. Iā€™m guessing it can help with many other things too.

7 Likes