Share your results!

Hair Loss V3 / Hair Growth Booster / Shiny Hair Testimonial

25 Days ago I made my first post in this forum, I was at my wit’s end with what to do about my hair loss, due to the overuse of Smart Drugs for years.

My hair was literally coming out in clumps every time I washed it. It had reduced down by at least 60% in 6 months. I was almost in tears every night and didn’t want to shower because I knew more hair would fall out. (I’m a girl… I didn’t want to be bald)

I started a hair stack after reading every hair thread on here. Yes, I read all about people losing hair on V3 , did it worry me? YES, but I just keep repeating to myself, it’s just regenerating, it’s just regenerating… Trust the process.

I probably changed my stack at least 20 times… but the essentials stayed the same.

• Hair Loss Treatment Ver 3.0 x 2
  • Shiny and Revitalized Hair x 2
  • Stem Cells Targeted to Scalp for hair regeneration x 2
  • Hair Growth Boost x 2
    *Grey Hair x 2
    *Antioxidant targeting Hair Follicles x 1

Also Plasma Light and Plasma Bath (The free ones) - and various brain audios to help my brain recover.

I noticed the hair fall pretty much stopped within the first week. In fact, I think I had one shower where not 1 hair came out, I was gobsmacked…
Within 2 weeks, I could see all the baby hairs growing…

Around Day 14… and you can see for yourself. This is what regrowing hair looks like.

Then tonight (25 Days) - I just got out of the shower and all the new short hairs have gone curly. My hairline is growing back in, where spots used to be bald. (You can’t tell, but my hair at the back is past my shoulders in length.)

I would have loved to have brought the Hair Serum and tried that, but it was just out of my budget and to be honest, most of the reviews were all from Men, so I didn’t have that pull from a great testimonial to convince me. (Luna’s Testimonials have got me on other things… haha )

Anyway - Hope this gives others on the hair journey hope and YES - The V3 still works.

P.s. So far the grey hair audio hasn’t done anything to my greys and I seem to be getting more as it grows, But I don’t care what colour it is, I’m just happy that it’s growing back.

34 Likes

Congratulations!

Add the DNA repair (free!) To the hair stack like this

DNA x 2
Plasma Light beach x 1
Grey hair x 2
Hair loss v3 x2
Automated Grounding x 1

3 Likes

Thank you Luna.

Oh it’s on my night stack, I just didn’t bother to list them all. :wink:

3 Likes

But put it with the hair ud get faster results

3 Likes

My boss had bought a couple of fields in the past, recommended by Me (Boothed boots and The Smart Stem Cells) and he likes them

So he is familiar with SM

I moved to the next door property early this month so i wasnt coming or staying for too long in this office, when i was i would usually play Feng Shui and or Plasma Flower NC, Chandi some times, The Welcomed etc things (and sales) where more or less ok for this time of the year.

But this month me being more on the other property things went really really down here to the point that if they would have closed the month in red numbers they would have fired more than one person, that bad it was, and it wasnt looking to get better at all.

Like 10 days ago i told him, you need to get these 2 fields and i showed him

The Welcomed
The Torus Weaved respect (because he was literally losing control of his employees too)

Hes been religiously playing those 2 daily once he is at the office where the meetings happen.

he saved the month in these last 7 days everything went back up fast and steady, got control of his team again and its like obviously now being praised by the higher bosses for literally solving the issues and saving his proyect.

He told me today… its those 2 fields i can feel it, you just cant deny the full change in everything.

:money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

27 Likes

What did you do kush ?
Huh !
What d’you do ?
That’s what errybody here wants to know !

:joy:
Just kidding, at least kudos for the progress :+1:

9 Likes

beautiful results! i love the picture proofs!

6 Likes

Congrats!
Great progress!

2 Likes

I had a major breakthrough about my hair loss today. I have a Mandala that helps me find the answers to my problems, I’ve had it for 2 days and I’ve got answers to sooooo many things, that I have been wanting to know for over a year or more.

Anyway… I assumed my hair loss was from the overuse of smart drugs. Which physically yes, but moreso… I got the answer that my Vital Life Force was lacking.
My qi is unbalanced. Spleen Meridian (which makes perfect sense to me, because in human design, I am a splenic projector)

Which is probably why I got addicted to taking Modafinil because I keep craving the energy it was giving me, that I myself was lacking.

It also explains other symptoms I was having perfectly now. OMG. The relief I feel right now is unbelievable.

I’m only a Noob to this world, so I wasn’t knowledgeable about Ojays, and Chi, and Jing etc… I had thrown a few into my playlist over the last week or so as I read the thread in this forum, adding more as I read more… …

But today’s ah -ha… led me straight to getting Acu-Automaton - Now I’m off to loop it.

(@anon46520955 This would totally explain the Grey Hair Now! ) and my post in the ladies forum yesterday. :wink:

15 Likes

I share with you my current state of health.

My digestion is better. Less pain in the sigmoid colon and in the other part of the intestine.

My reaction to gluten has greatly diminished. that is to say practically no pain when I eat food which contains it (dough, beer, cake etc …).

For this problem I listened to the audios:

• the intestinal cleanser
  • auto immune revesal

I think my eternal redux pendant, Schumann’s Resonance, and sacred flowers have helped healing a lot.

My left foot pain (gout) is gone.

The following audios that I have been listening to for 3 weeks have been able to contribute to the healing:

• enhanced blood circulation
  • far infrared
  • vitamin c and d
  • 25 milivolts - 50 milivolts

The two issues that I haven’t fully addressed are hpv infection and chlamydia.

There has been an improvement since then, I’m happy. I’m staying the course. The audios that I listen to for these 2 problems are:

• immune booster
  • Lymphatic infusion
  • bacteria and fungus apocalypse
  • bacteria destroyer
  • parasite destroyer
  • Hyperbaric oxygen

For the audio virus disruptor I’m not sure if it works on this type of virus . I did not notice any results after listening several times

For chlamydia, I wanted to try an antibiotic to finish off this story. I took just one doxycycline pill. A few hours later I had heartburn and intestines :worried:. In the evening I had intense pain for a few seconds. As there was a needle that pierced an area of ​​my intestine.

I’ll never take that shit antibiotic again .
I took the time to explain to my girlfriend that I was doing what was necessary to resolve these two problems. Use natural means combined with energy audio fields.

In addition 2 days ago I asked my servitor of light to help me heal the infected area on my genitals. I don’t know if he will be able to do something, I try, I will see.

For the natural remedy I use a few cloves of garlic (antibiotic and antiviral property) to mix in soup.

I try to drink it every night. On the other hand it’s a killer love :sweat_smile: … my girlfriend doesn’t dare to kiss me too much lol .

I will keep you posted in a few days when there are improvements :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

My experience with the solar plexus and heart chakra audio.

Yesterday morning I meditated for a few minutes before going back to sleep. At one point during this meditation I saw a very yellow flower and then very colorful images of that color. This reminded me of my meditation of my reiki initiation level 1 (June 2021) with a group of people. I had these images of flower and fields of yellow flowers.

Yesterday evening I had a lot of discussion with my girlfriend about my progress on the energy fields and my vision of teaching healers, of supporting people and some of my blockages.

Following this discussion and the yellow images I had during my meditation, I decided before sleeping to listen to the solar plexus and heart chakras audio.

After a few minutes of listening I thought back to mother who physically left this earth. Two very sad events have come back to me. The first is the one where I was very angry with myself for not having taken a plane with her (she piloted small planes) when she suggested it to me. At that time I was in my teens, as we often say the stupid and rebellious age.

The second event was when I didn’t want to see her in the hospital when she was sick with terminal cancer. Afraid to see her like that. I didn’t want to see a memory of her under these conditions.

These two memories made me cry a lot and even now while writing this part of the message. I thought I had healed these two painful passages in my life, I realize that this is not a complete resolution.

"Forgive yourself" is the word that came to me during these recollections.

Following this meditation I turned to my mother and talk with her a bit . At the moment I told him that I had a small problem to settle on the level of my genitals. I had within a few seconds the word “black radish”. I interpreted this as information about a remedy that could help me fight infection.

After research on the internet it is indicated that the consumption of black radish can bring many benefits including digestion ,the health of the pancreas and helps fight viral and bacterial infections .

Interesting info. The endocrine gland of the solar plexus is the pancreas. This sometimes explains the small pain I have in this organ.

I will continue to listen to this audio in the evening until I am completely healed on these two chakras especially the solar plexus chakra.

I’ll end with this. Make the most of every moment with your parents, mother and father :heart:, grandparents and loved ones :heart:.

Sapiens family … take care of yourself :slightly_smiling_face::pray::yellow_heart::sunny:

22 Likes

I needed to pass a test so for 6 weeks I added these fields to my morning stack. I also listened to them while I studied so somedays I listened to them 2-4 times each.

Superhuman Genius x1
Brainwork x1
Enpp6 Enzyme x1
Brain regeneration x1
Luck and probability x1

I also wore my Enhancing Glory tag, said my affirmations each morning and night, and visualized passing the test. And of course, I studied every day :)

While I was studying and listening to these fields I could really feel myself absorbing and remembering the information. It was such a great feeling and I wanted to study every day just to get that feeling!!

19 Likes

Hello, can you tell me which one should I listen for height growth?? The version as well. Am confused as some people suggest something to use with the height auido . I am 28 now ,I just waana grow maybe 3-4inches( maybe be very difficult lol ) . Please do respond thank you

1 Like

The latest version

Listening to HGh as well will be helpful

On top if that, doing these height increasing exercises would be extremely helpful in increasing height.

All that being said, it’s not guaranteed. Although, the height growth field works on the small room for growth in the growth plates, at 28, your growth plates may not have any room for growth left.

8 Likes

I loop powerful good luck energy since two days ago every night.

So far I’m satisfied with my results. Here the pictures explain it

That chicken strips I gave half of it to my mom though. Cause I’m trying to be vegetarian

:joy:

28 Likes

Omg :sob::sob::sob::sob::rofl::rofl:

Was this free food as well? :joy:

7 Likes

It was promotion. For cheaper price (: all of it if I can say in dollar 14$ but since it’s promo. It’s only 7.8$ (:

10 Likes

you are a legend i swear. I love the honest manifestations ahah

9 Likes

I was using cone of power to manifest money. Just this morning. Then just 30 minutes ago. Afternoon now. My neighbor knock my door and gave my dad money… But my dad took it all out… I’m quite sad and angry because I was expecting that money. And then I told him to ( I was the one who expecting it)

And he said to me what are you talking about. How come you expect money.

Then I just went to my bedroom. While typing this. And upset…

Yes the money isn’t that much but at least it’s a sign that it was my manifestation. Or whatever. I can’t explain it to him because he doesn’t believe in what I did. But yea whatever :pensive:

16 Likes

You are feet ahead of the world with these fields, remember that. Stars glow in the dark

6 Likes