Share your results!

These two don’t seem to be same people :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

And thank you my friend for your cheering testimonial. Say hi to your Skull bud for me and you guys have a great day together too :)

9 Likes

I’ve been trying this combo during meditation for the last week or so.

Interesting observations:
People are stopping me on the street, train station, etc asking for directions

An old lady also asked for help to cross the street

Today at the end of my meditation, the room was filled with a floral fragrance.
I also kinda sensed a presence.

14 Likes

On Enhanced organ functions from the album politics of the body and the Vitamin D field

I thought I couldnt get sick anymore because of supplements and fields . Guess what? the universe brought everything together and made it happen :D
First I ate bad shrimps twice, then I took alpha lipoic acid which can mobilize heavy metals from your body and cause a detox by itself, then I accidentally listened to an audio that makes me detox by another creator and I created my new servitor ,which can also cause physical and emotional detox, all in 24h .
So from a week ago to yesterday evening I felt pretty sick ,no energy , tired, and even going up a few stairs would make me sweat. I still managed to get through last week somehow. But I couldnt bring myself to go to work yesterday and today.
I think the biggest role to play hear was the alpha lipoic acid, since I smelled that characteristic asparagus like smell in my urin for like a week! Mind you normally it’s gone after a day or two.
I’ve tried countless supplements and fields to my surprise nothing really helped . Not even blueprint helped.
Until I listened to enhanced organ functions . Even after one listen I felt a strong difference, my mood lifted and I had to go the toilet pretty immediately. I listened to it two more times yesterday and another time today and I’m almost back to baseline! maybe at about 90% . I still get out of breath a little easy ,but that’s pretty much it . My mood and energy is great .
I didn’t even listen to the deep organ cleanse ,because it caused a detox on previous occasions and I didn’t want to maken mine worse . I listened to the gentle internal healing ,but It made me more tired and achy so I stopped it.

This audio makes me feel energetic and charged up. i like it better than plasma charged mitochondria eventhough they have a similar function .

An honorable mention goes out to the vitamin d field . I suspect it works better than supplements.

I took vitamin k+d yesterday with my biggest meal and after that I took 500mg of calcium carbonate . For some reason I listened to the vitamin d field after that(just for 1 minute!) which made me feel pretty good : My mood and energy ,mental clarity all increased and I noticed my breathing got a lot slower and deeper. My buteyko pause also increased, which is a good sign.
Mind you I had already taken regular vitamin d before that with no such effect.
I suspect there was such a strong effect because I took calcium before that , as calcium and vitamin D work together in the body (along with magnesium and vitamin K)

18 Likes

My immune system is working significantly better. Normally when I am coming down a flu, my nose gets increasingly runny and I sneeze more and more until I eventually become a fountain through my nasal cavities.

Yesterday I started to have some of these symptoms, but after a night’s sleep I woke up 95% better.

My playlist includes:

Morning: all x1
Nullify
Amplify
Torsion
Plasma Light
Automated Grounding
Super-Human Mutant
Sun Gazer
Vitamin D
Bone Strengthener

Night:
SLR x1
Ego Dissolution x1
Auric and Energy Body Repair x2
Cosmo-volt x2
Fa Jing Gong healing x1
Mana Circuits x1
Ojas Refined and Defined x2
DNA Repair System x1
Endocrine Rejuvenation x2
Plasma Platelet Rich Bath x3
Joint Regeneration x2
Far Infrared x3
Kidney and Adrenal Healing x3
Full Body Detox (Cleanse Liver…) x2

I simply switched Cosmo-volt to play before Aura and Energetic Body Repair.

14 Likes

I listened to grief loss and loneliness yesterday and the difference I felt after was undeniable. I hadn’t realized how off I was feeling before and had forgotten how amazing you can feel. Thank you for this gift!!

17 Likes

i started using become kinder a few weeks ago because i didn’t want to be a dick to everyone anymore lol
the peace it’s brought me has blown me and what i realized is that really, i could have never mistreated someone else without abusing myself thrice as harder. i lacked to see to what extent i was harsh on myself on the daily, it was just ‘normal’

16 Likes

Very powerful statement. Probably a lot of us need to memorize for one way or another. Thank you for sharing! And very happy for you!! :smiley:

9 Likes

I didn’t know where to put this result because I don’t know which one field or stack of fields have helped. :woman_shrugging:

Years ago, I developed an intense allergic reaction to drinking alcohol. It came out of nowhere. I would have 1 glass of alcohol and my allergic reaction would kick in 30 mins later. I would get all stuffed up, sneeze constantly, trouble breathing from my nose, headaches, no sleep etc. Just awful. First it was wine, then beer then hard liquor. :cry: It really affected my social life. Then, I found a hack and used it before having any drinks. I wasn’t having the extreme allergic reactions but I’m sure it was making my body worse. I didn’t think that I could ever get this healed and would just have to live with it.

A few weeks ago, I forgot to take my hack solution and had some wine with dinner. I didn’t get any allergic reaction but didn’t think too much of it. I’ve tested this out a few more times and I’ve not had any sneezing, stuffed up nose, headaches etc! I can’t believe that I’ve actually healed my internals organs so that I can enjoy a glass or two of wine without worry or taking any meds. :partying_face::partying_face:

So much gratitude for @Captain_Nemo for creating these life improving fields! :blush: :pray: I’m amazed and so grateful. Thank you :pray:

8 Likes

What fields you using?

2 Likes

@harvard

I don’t really know which ones helped and when it happened. It could have been Advance healing or lymphatic or plasma protocol or something else :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

I got these 2 fields last night:

Induced Alpha-lipoic acid Production (With Anthocyanins)

Negative Ion Charged Plasma Blood

Because of my mental and physical exhausting work plus living in the hot humid Caribbean, i get home feeling drained and tired.

Know that:

Acu-accumaton
Microkinesi
Fission
Hakuin egg
The lymphatic effusion
Minor BoP
Major BoP
Neg Jing
Neg Chi
Garnet
KQ
Quintessence of Marrow

Are AMAZING fields that are dope to relax me and recharge me, nurture Me and many other benefits of course, but each one of them are specialized in clearing, cleaning, recharging specific areas or systems of the body or energy systems, or specific approaches.

But there was something else i needed, some spicy needed in my body to complete the full perfect harmonious alchemy in my body. Lol

The blood!! (Tho Garnet feels great in the blood is a different feeling and i only feel it circulating around chest, heart in and out and arms up and down)

And something else that my brain was missing from feeling fully nurtured back to normal or more after a long day (my work demands a lot of mental tasks and analysis)

And tho i have all brain fields and i am sure id get what i want if i was consistent with them, honestly i just dont have or want to spend a lot of time of my day everyday getting the best amazing brain out of normal (thats Philips heaven world lol)

I read again all through those 2 posts and i was like, i cant believe i hadnt bought these 2. But… i honestly honestly didnt expect to feel anything, just thought aftr a few days id feel better after work relaxing at home and that cool my blood full of Negative Ions :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: which i love but…

Wow. I played each x 3 and felt my blood like if it was crystallized strong clear oxygenated water. And my head, nah wot? It was literally tingling, vibrating, every-where all the way down to the neck. I felt cold. I literally felt electricity running through (well of course Plasma)

478005368697ce066cab16e0b3683a14 (1)

trippy-psychedelic

Amazing feeling, and i think both combined enhanced all i felt like great accidental combo. At 11pm i wanted to read a book, go on my laptop to write something ive been delaying. My EYES my sight was so sharp and clear.

I slept deeply. Magician settling has been heavy lol and i thought it would take a few weeks to finally integrate but after this last night, my brain and spine feel amazing. And ready (didnt know what exactly I was feeling ready for) but after todays new NFT audio, i understand what for :smirk:

Woke up still feeling the blood coldish lol full of antioxidants i guess, but its a nice feeling i like.

And then today for whatever reason i added Quintessence of Marrow one to the mix :exploding_head::open_mouth::flushed: the pathways inside my body are ready. Feel ready. For whatever is coming.

16 Likes

The manifestation spree continues!

Remember the last time I said I manifested sensitive documents arriving earlier to the justice department of a foreign country? today, I received a confirmation email that they have received it… then about half an hour later, they sent me the results! This was supposed to take at least a couple of weeks.

Next, earlier, I was supposed to meet a colleague during his break (2pm local time) to discuss some business related matters. Due to the bad traffic, I reached at 215pm. This meant we only had 15 minutes. However, his client shifted his appointment to 3pm from 230pm so we had enough time to discuss what needed to be discussed.
The funny thing is, he said “He (meaning the client) is not usually late. You must have given out some vibration to influence things”.
Well, I invested in the Vibration of Divine Love and Vibration of Transcendence during the recent gumroad sale and listen to both tracks during my night playlist.

Lastly, my country over the weekend came up with some dumb measures penalizing the unvaccinated. These include not being able to dine in pretty much all food places and enter places like shopping malls. (ikr). But today, they backtracked and allowed the unvaccinated to enter shopping malls with less restrictions.

While these manifestations arent a million dollars or an extremely desirable sexual partner (yet lol), I do believe I am on the right track to manifesting all my desires. And I have to thank the many audio fields that I’m listening to right now. <3

16 Likes

Combat Aid - 9 days

I get my insights about fields by simply focusing on them and seeing what my intuition brings up.

There’s something very powerful in here for winning fights, although I’m not sure exactly what it is or what it does.

I am aware that its there.

I’ve energy tested it and it feels correct to me.

I can recall 2 miraculous events that have happened with Sapien’s fields off the top of my head:

Luna dodged a car crash

I survived a car crash

If Sapien is able to create a defense powerful enough to stop a moving vehicle that weighs 20x an average human and moves at 20x our speed, what could he do in one-on-one combat?

Its an interesting question to ponder and one I wanted to share.

That feels like the power that beats through this item, and one reason I don’t want to see it actually used.

3 Likes

Dont worry too much my friend.

Its literally like if you were to worry about having knives in your kitchen.

Different tho, carrying those knives in your pocket, unless you live in a dangerous area, need security for whatever reason.

Why did you get it?

If you only bought it impulsively because it sounded cool, then put it down, make peace with it, meditate playing ego dissolution and higher self connection just to understand that theres nothing wrong with having that but more to pay attention about the fears within about misusing that new power. Work on releasing those fears.

Believe there is no mistake why you bought this, perhaps the reason is far from being that you will actually have to use it.

Who knows… maybe all that youve been feeling was exactly what you needed to analize your ego, or your fears, maybe you chose this instinctively from a memory of feeling unsafe growing up.
Maybe theres a hiden need to feel powerful. In control etc and this pendant was simply the vehicle to show you that what you need to work on.

Just throwing ideas out there.

Absolutely ALL of Us in this entire Universe, use some form of protection and or shielding :)

Imagine people use all of these every day:

Prayers
Intercession tags
Mandalas
Mantras
Connection with Gods/dess
Rituals
Servitors
Shielding

(Not to mention actual weapons, im talking about regular people)

Every-day
Everybody

We dont go worrying or pondering daily why we do it, what is it that might happen, hopping to never have to actual witness that it works. Etc.we dont. You dont.

You are doing it now because this is real. And its powerful thats all. :)

Dont think too much ;)

3 Likes

Legend has it, that he posseses powers beyond the creator himself.

4 Likes

I’m having hard time sleeping due to upset stomach and bloated really big. I almost purge myself :sob:

Currently playing

And I feel instant relief :sob::sparkling_heart: so grateful

12 Likes

Try the newest version too
Wishing you get well soon! :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you star :heart: I’m feeling much better since last night listening to this twice and I’m looping this again and add another one from your recommendation :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

I was feeling bloated like @anon25711007 above, definitely due to too much alcohol the other day. So i was reading through the forum whilst listening to some stomach related fields. Read somewhere that certain fields target visceral fat. Stopped all the other fields and looped/spammed only the fat to stem cells field for a couple hours.

Come evening and i feel hungry like a wolf. I had a pizza, two bread rolls, a pear and a yogurt, and now I’m genuinely considering to order sth else online. Honestly insane. I hope this is still normal for this field to have such an experience? Coz at this rate, I’d estimate within 3 days my stomach should be flat. I might test that if it’s safe

8 Likes