Shark and Pearls NFT (Two ocean projects in one NFT)

This slid so cool :+1:t5:, how do I get one of these NFT ? Am really interested

10 Likes

I want this NFT too.

8 Likes

Captain also created the most beautiful audio to accompany this masterpiece!

21 Likes

You can hear an excerpt of this audio in the video above :)

And now it will be a major tradition upon waking. A strong dose of oceanic energy (with certain benefits) :grin: :swimming_man:

20 Likes

I truly is and its so strong, expect the unexpected.
Its 10 times better than i imagined maybe my imagination is lackluster or maybe its just that awesome :man_shrugging:t6::wink:
Have to say it really helps soothing my allergies same as when i am at the ocean they are practically nonexistent.
I gotta say i am really happy how this turned out and very grateful that Ugnis wrote it up so well and that captain created it and wanted us to experience the unexpected!!
Much gratitude and love too you :pray:t5: :heart:

23 Likes

Despite appearances to the contrary, the Goddess Salacia plays quite a significant role in this NFT. Consort of Neptune, they co-rule the deep seas. The Goddess Salacia is one of the cosmic, alchemical mermaids. Her name is derived from the word for “salt” which is an important alchemical substance. Salacia embodies the energy of sunlight in water - a dance of fire and water.

As alluded to above, owing to a shy nature, mermaids are rarely seen. Salacia even hid from her prospective husband to be, causing King Neptune to send a dolphin emissary with a gift of a beautiful pearl as a show of good faith. In the end she was pursuaded to return to Neptune and together they went on to have a productive union.

Still, sightings of her are rare. Instead, the sparkle on the water signals her presence. If you look closely at the NFT…you’ll see that Captain has lovingly recreated her signature sparkle on the crests of the waves. :sparkles:

17 Likes

The taste of salt water we feel…
(and which occurred even before the sale of the NFT: the connection of the present and the future)

13 Likes

Shark in everyday life and business

13 Likes

Love the title. Links my mind to the perfect song, Mack the Knife.

5 Likes

sea, sharks, pirates, treasures, adventures. my feelings))

14 Likes

Captain and our forum)

14 Likes

A brief testimonial after having this for a few weeks.

Focusing on physical beauty aspects only for now;

My skin has an even, glowing tan (I’m usually pale and definitely haven’t been sunbathing)
Freckles on my face have come out (not had these for 20 years or so)
My facial skin is soooo hydrated, soft, plump
My whole body is hydrated
The small amount of cellulite I had has disappeared without a trace

I listen to the audio 5 x each morning while relaxing, which clears my mind for the day. I also carry the mandala with me.

I basically feel and look like I’ve had a relaxing and healthy holiday at the beach. I LOVE this NFT.

21 Likes

Got this NFT a couple of days ago and had these same affects🌊

15 Likes

Even the tan and / or the freckles? :grinning::grinning:

10 Likes

A little advice for those who like to work with audio playlists

put this audio first in any of your lists

remember the recommendations in this thread: Kinetic Quasi Crystal? this field increases the effect and duration of any fields.

you can get the same effect with The Resounding Waves audio (this NFT)
But this effect will be achieved from within, and this is very important

Water is one of the best keepers of information. We are made of water. This field completely harmonizes and optimizes this part in the body. It nourishes and cleanses the body. After that - any field from your playlist will be assimilated much more effectively.

this assumption was made in private conversations, and it has been confirmed

29 Likes

I work outside all day so I’m not sure the tan is from this field but no freckles yet lol

7 Likes

Hey, I just bought this on venly but it didn’t come with the audio, is there anyway to get it? I can prove I bought it

1 Like

see it as a definite advantage that this archetype provides.

Yes, it is present.
Too bad so many people don’t share feedback in an open forum

6 Likes

I was gonna sell this nft but then I thought again

this literally gives you the power of the ocean in ONE nft, do you know how crazy that is

shoutout @GoddessesAndGod

5 Likes

And much, much more :wink:

6 Likes