Shark and Pearls NFT (Two ocean projects in one NFT)

And much, much more :wink:

6 Likes

Salacia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Just acquired this beautiful nft, can someone send over the audio of this plz!!!

2 Likes

Got it thanks guys!

Could I get added to the private thread if that’s cool!?

1 Like

Does this include a copy of shark dna? Since they’re immune to disease and can regenerate from pretty much anything

I also just got this nft, would appreciate it if i got added into the private thread :sweat_smile:

1 Like

the benefits of this NFT can be obtained without modifying personal DNA
If that is your question

4 Likes

the group has been archived.
it “flowed” into another group with other ideas
all the necessary information is provided on the forum

3 Likes

I’ve caught some bact-viral infection(doc confirmed yday) recently and disturbingly coughing from 3 days with no proper sleep. There is a lot of phlegm stuck in the throat and lungs, and a bit of running nose.
I’m somehow guided to use this nft today.
It is helping me a lot to release the sputum and feeling a big relief now. Thanks to Captain and everyone involved in creating this gem.

14 Likes

Hi, I just bought this NFT. Can someone please send my the audio? :pray:

Thanks!

1 Like

:shark:

7 Likes

Thanks!

Just to confirm, does the shark in this nft is the shark in the shark teeth clinic nft?

I am looking for tooth enamel regrowth due to cavity . The details in this nft did not list that as part of the function, so I just want to confirm. Thanks

No - this NFT (Shark and Pearls) - what you are looking for is not present

Enamel regeneration, and many other dental features are present in The Shark Teeth Clinic (Group project - presentation) :tooth: only

4 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation!

1 Like
2 Likes

This is so powerfully hydrating. Within just a few days my whole body feels amazing

4 Likes