Shatachandi Yagna

I noticed whenever I play this fieldā€¦

ā€¦ a ā€œhiccupā€ happensā€¦

ā€¦ I worry about it, feeling stressed out by itā€¦

ā€¦ suddenly, by a turn of luck, the problem dissolves. Physically. By some external intervention. Or suddenly the problem stops being a problem. I have no idea how, but Iā€™m grateful for this.

27 Likes

Good morning :slightly_smiling_face:

I am seriously thinking of acquiring Shatachandi and Ashta Lakshmi Yagnas to benefit daily from their good energy :herb::dizzy:

I understand that they work synergistically in order to attract good luck, good health, good love and good abundance in my life :revolving_hearts: Iā€™m right?

Thank you very much.

10 Likes

I was planning to buy another field but I ended up with this one. When the Mother calls, you have nothing to do but respond ;)) And also because when Maoshan Wanderer speaks, thereā€™s always something that says ā€œyou can go for itā€.

I really donā€™t know how to describe this, without ruining it with foolish words. It was like 158 elephants walking on me. Might be 157 as well, not sure. I felt incredibly heavy but not in a negative sense of the term.

Itā€™s more because you have a ā€œbeingā€ or letā€™s say ā€œbeingsā€, ā€œbeingnessesā€ that go far beyond your frame of reference. The ā€œyouā€ here = me of course. The me who isnā€™t even me lol.

A similar experience did happen during the Essassani premiere, months ago. One of the few moments in my life that turned me into a believer (in my own way). The guys showed up and gave a party at my place that night, while I was crying. Not only because I was impressed :joy: but more because I was frustrated. About my limitations. Rendering me incapable of aligning with them, you know.

Yes, those Sassani folks that I despised and mocked before meeting them, labeling them as an imaginative nonsense of Darryl ā€œDoeā€ Anka. But they became like a family to me since then. One never knows with whom they might fall in love someday, so itā€™s obviously better to keep our big mouths shut. As much as possible.

The first experiences with the Mother were similar. I sensed an interlocutor that understands me perfectly, without me reciprocating and ā€œunderstandingā€ the immensity that she represents. So I was like ā€œhmppphhh!ā€ :))) I also felt overwhelmed by the love I received while meditating on the field.

Afterwards, I stayed petrified like for 30 minutes :))) and then, poof! I was back to a state of calmness, peace and acceptance. The overwhelming energy had softened and been distributed to wherever it was needed. Inside and outside.

I did. It was very pleasantly enveloping. Reminded me of what I smelled in the Hindu temple in Paris. It was even a whole mix of fragrances, with the other elements of the ritual. It lasted for at least 2 hours after the meditation.

As for today, I feelā€¦ just like what I feel :))) Not something that belongs to my usual inventory, not limited to it. Expanded, maybe? But very protected and empowered for sure.

Thank you for this and the whole collection. Iā€™ll get them all but right now, I try to ā€œCapital Governā€ myself a little lol.

25 Likes

(Knowing what youā€™re meaning. :laughing: )

3 Likes

wasnt these fun?
maybe we should do more travelling.

lol, well you knowā€¦ everything with a grain of salt.
Conduits usually add their own perception and words to things from their internal knowledge base, which may change the information to fit what they are comfortable with.

25 Likes

Please Captain :raised_back_of_hand: Youā€™ve forgotten a very important detail here:

+a few other spicesā€¦ :p

Absolutely fun! As long as itā€™s with the New Nautilus, Iā€™m ready to go anywhere :partying_face: :rocket:

20 Likes

Hahaha ohh I love you @Bronyraur

4 Likes

As for me:

9 Likes

Last comment off topic cause come on:

:slightly_smiling_face: sista from somewhere up there! :yellow_heart:

19 Likes

Agggnnn I feel like a compulsive reviewer today lol. Trying to leave some notes before being away again from the forum for a while. For ā€œon vacation part 2ā€ + silenzio.

I havenā€™t mentioned yet how much I adore the music. Yes, adore as in adore. Blanket-type of music.

Iā€™m tempted to drop anything else for a while and just immerse into this one only. The Personal and Emotional Supporter is another of my preciouses and it seems that I have found its equivalent for other realms. Or the parts of ā€œmeā€ (gnnnn) who arenā€™t ā€œtrappedā€ in the human shell.

Atreides knows, thereā€™s a divination card pic with which I got obsessed a few years ago. So much so that I printed + framed it in a bigger size and hanged it at my entrance wall. Itā€™s basically a fortune-teller woman with some connections to Astarte, etc. (you name her).

I wonā€™t write a wall in here about her (thereā€™s even a book about that specific fortune-teller but hey, doesnā€™t matter here). The only thing is that this figure is one of myā€¦ ā€œchosen guidesā€. Like you know, the kind of guides that you choose to visualize nearby yourself when youā€™re within rocky situations, or some guided meditations, etc. etc. etc. x 3648859.

Today, while meditating on this field and although it was a messy meditation, constantly interrupted, etc. I could finally see her. Without trying to visualize.

ā€œSeeā€ is not even the correct term since she was entering in my eyes with some sunlight. Or sunrising into my eyes, if you will. Lol.

Iā€™ve been through bizarre experiences with a whole bunch of Intercessions, etc. until now. I donā€™t mess with physical fields and try to follow the recommendations. But with others? Wellā€¦ I even wrote at some point that I was feeling like losing my mind :))) A few months ago.

But maybe they were just preparing me to this specific field. A huge one, undoubtedly. And Iā€™m pretty sure that without that ā€œpreparationā€, itā€™s rather today that I would have lost my mind.

No need to interpret this as something scary though. Itā€™s actually quite the contrary. But honestly, I donā€™t have words to describe it any further. Sorry.

10 Likes

Haha a lot of us can relate to that.

Thank you for that awesome review Brony :pray:

Ps: your post is the 111th of that thread :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thank you Boris! :pray:t2:

I can imagine. And you guys also relate to that one, donā€™t you:

-Brony, what the hell are you doing there, sitting like a plant?
-Hush, Iā€™m meditating on Shatachandi!
-Shata-what?? Kezako??
-Never mind man, never mind :expressionless:ā€¦ So howā€™s Ethereum doing today?

Geeā€¦ :)))

Cool! Butā€¦
What was the meaning of that one again? :p @Atreides would know. By the way Atreides, I count on you to warn me if anything important while Iā€™m away.

(Insert Atreides whistling and elegantly ignoring the ā€œtaskā€) :))

3 Likes

I donā€™t know how I would accomplish this. Are there things to be warned of within the forum? Iā€™ve been so ignorant.

1 is completion, something that is complete in and of itself.

4 Likes

Ah thanks, I remember a little now :)

Donā€™t take it seriously, it was a kind ofā€¦ poke :)) However thereā€™s definitely something catchy on this forum. That often makes one think about it even while away, like ā€œhow are they doing, hope that theyā€™re okā€, etc.

3 Likes

The forum here has seemed to have captured that ineffable quality that makes the difference between a bunch of people typing things online and an actual community; more so than any site or forum I can think of. Seems like we were discussing something similar to this in a parallel reality.

8 Likes

@Captain_Nemo do listeners have to follow the rules while listening to it like avoid consuming alcohol & meat?

What difference do you find between this forum and MAITREYAā€™s?

It is an off topic question but I am not the last to do it ā€¦

I havenā€™t listened to either one. Itā€™s safe to ask this on the ā€œother channelsā€ thread.

Edit:
Seems the question was edited.

Thereā€™s more activity here. Longer running conversation history. More threads. More people.

Many of the off topic or non field threads see good interest and participation here which brings things to life.

Maitreyaā€™s has some of the same. Differences in quantities of quality rather than differences in quality.

7 Likes

Itā€™s funny that I fasted for 24 hours and cleaned my house almost top to bottomā€¦ then got the message that this field is for me. itā€™s a beautiful, loving and gentle compliment to blueprint of life

15 Likes

I believe you get benefits . :muscle:

But for Greater benefits this :mechanical_arm:

6 Likes