Shatachandi Yagna

Cool :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi , will there be any negative effects if we listen this when we eat non - veg etc , thank you

3 Likes

No but all animals in the world would thank you :pray: :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

The loving energy in this field is incredible.

Ive noticed that it also speaks to Me.

Archetype of Parental Love makes me feel warm and cozy and fills me up with reassurance of trust in what I am doing is right. (the one we feel when parents are proud of us) i feel deeper connected to my parents AND grandparents whether they are alive or not.

But this one here impossible not to feel it like the ultimate highest unconditional nurturing protective motherly love, you cant touch Me - said it to the whole world - kind of vibe walking in front of her, but also behind her but also next to her holding your hand :slightly_smiling_face: All The Time

But then it also connects Me to my Divine Feminine energy (ye boys dont shy away from your feminine side we need both harmoniously in Us)
It empowers me, raises me up, enhances my ā€œsix senseā€ makes me feel on top of the world, unstoppable BUTā€¦ like a loving Mom, it also keeps me down to earth, loving, peaceful to those around Me, it ā€œusesā€ Me as a delivering point of love and support to others. And its growing and expanding.
That feels amazing. Seriously.

And what i said at the beginning, it whispers to me just like having my Mom next to me (the real one but also the aspects that for whatever reason couldnt develop as deep as it would have been nice to her growing up) i hear the advices and ideas, and her opinion guiding me daily. :ok_hand:t3: On point advices btw.

:heart:

20 Likes

This audio makes me clean my room.

23 Likes

Hahaha ive noticed that Mommy nagging as well but then againā€¦ Feng Shui, Capital Governance :sweat_smile:

All those lead to being super more organized

5 Likes

I finally did it after having gotten her message. That is so true Mom is nagging me with this.

2 Likes

are you looping feng shui and capital gov for hours??

Haha! Same here! This got me started to do a thorough house cleaning and clearing out stuff, clothesā€¦ went to buy some storage boxes for the basement.

Also a big emotional releaseā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

CG just 3 daily in the AM sometimes repeat in the eve, but more is not necessary (per my experience) Feng shui at work like 3 times and only twice at home, it is powerful and as i said it is growing and getting stronger.

5 Likes

I keep on thinking that I need storage boxes to clear things out more. Itā€™s like I cannot stop thinking about making my room even cleaner. Maybe she did not approve of my work today. I guess I have more work to do tomorrow.

Did the emotional release come after cleaning your place?

5 Likes

At the same time, feels like a release process both on the inside and in my environment. Started with the kitchen a couple days ago and today my bedroom and walk in closet. The emotional release culminated tonight with a BIG, much needed cry.

Moving on to my livingroom tomorrowā€¦

14 Likes

Nice! I will see if I feel anything tomorrow when I do some more cleaning.

4 Likes

@anon46520955 I must once again thank you for your words and the inspiration you provide. You have just solved a dilemma Iā€™ve had for a few weeks.

I have archetype of parental love on my night list but hubby has been complaining about the flute keeping him awake so Iā€™ve had to stop my nightstack. I have tried everything to reduce the sound but to no avail and I feel that this unconditional love is one of the essential bricks in getting to where I want to go.

Youā€™ve just inspired me to swap this field for archetype. :pray: :pray: :pray:

After listening to this field on loop for most of the week, I can indeed feel the love and it has sustained me through many difficult meetings this week. Canā€™t wait to see what itā€™s going to do on my night stack.

Thank you Captain for this amazing field! :pray: :pray: :pray:

16 Likes

+1 for this :pray:

ā€“

Those release latelyā€¦ :))

5 Likes

:notes: oh Mother how much I love You !! :notes:

And How much you love me back!! :pray::pray::pray:

Phew! This field.
The whole Universe is mine.
But so then I Understand each person owns it too
And the ones that dont know itā€¦ I share it with.
But waitā€¦ the Universe cannot be own :face_with_monocle: soā€¦

can I just fully and completely enjoy it Momma?

YES! YES you can.

But, theres only one conditionā€¦

Fully open your heart and arms, expand them and stretch them so I can fill you up with the whole Universe and Love, let it pour out and spread far far away to everything and every one elseā€¦

Ill give you everything,

Just:

Be thankful
Walk in truth
Stay humble
Do your part

This is how I am feeling with this field.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

27 Likes

Iā€™m using this now. It only gets better everyday.

God I love you Divine Mother. You never abandon me. You never will abandon me. You always forgive me and my ego is astonished every time wondering why I deserve your love. :pray:

23 Likes

I noticed whenever I play this fieldā€¦

ā€¦ a ā€œhiccupā€ happensā€¦

ā€¦ I worry about it, feeling stressed out by itā€¦

ā€¦ suddenly, by a turn of luck, the problem dissolves. Physically. By some external intervention. Or suddenly the problem stops being a problem. I have no idea how, but Iā€™m grateful for this.

27 Likes

Good morning :slightly_smiling_face:

I am seriously thinking of acquiring Shatachandi and Ashta Lakshmi Yagnas to benefit daily from their good energy :herb::dizzy:

I understand that they work synergistically in order to attract good luck, good health, good love and good abundance in my life :revolving_hearts: Iā€™m right?

Thank you very much.

10 Likes

I was planning to buy another field but I ended up with this one. When the Mother calls, you have nothing to do but respond ;)) And also because when Maoshan Wanderer speaks, thereā€™s always something that says ā€œyou can go for itā€.

I really donā€™t know how to describe this, without ruining it with foolish words. It was like 158 elephants walking on me. Might be 157 as well, not sure. I felt incredibly heavy but not in a negative sense of the term.

Itā€™s more because you have a ā€œbeingā€ or letā€™s say ā€œbeingsā€, ā€œbeingnessesā€ that go far beyond your frame of reference. The ā€œyouā€ here = me of course. The me who isnā€™t even me lol.

A similar experience did happen during the Essassani premiere, months ago. One of the few moments in my life that turned me into a believer (in my own way). The guys showed up and gave a party at my place that night, while I was crying. Not only because I was impressed :joy: but more because I was frustrated. About my limitations. Rendering me incapable of aligning with them, you know.

Yes, those Sassani folks that I despised and mocked before meeting them, labeling them as an imaginative nonsense of Darryl ā€œDoeā€ Anka. But they became like a family to me since then. One never knows with whom they might fall in love someday, so itā€™s obviously better to keep our big mouths shut. As much as possible.

The first experiences with the Mother were similar. I sensed an interlocutor that understands me perfectly, without me reciprocating and ā€œunderstandingā€ the immensity that she represents. So I was like ā€œhmppphhh!ā€ :))) I also felt overwhelmed by the love I received while meditating on the field.

Afterwards, I stayed petrified like for 30 minutes :))) and then, poof! I was back to a state of calmness, peace and acceptance. The overwhelming energy had softened and been distributed to wherever it was needed. Inside and outside.

I did. It was very pleasantly enveloping. Reminded me of what I smelled in the Hindu temple in Paris. It was even a whole mix of fragrances, with the other elements of the ritual. It lasted for at least 2 hours after the meditation.

As for today, I feelā€¦ just like what I feel :))) Not something that belongs to my usual inventory, not limited to it. Expanded, maybe? But very protected and empowered for sure.

Thank you for this and the whole collection. Iā€™ll get them all but right now, I try to ā€œCapital Governā€ myself a little lol.

25 Likes