Shatachandi Yagna

the audio is 100 times also so with one listen it will give you all these benefits

2 Likes

Thanks @Zen . I remember getting some rudra beads and stone from this site so long ago! Completely forgot about them. I didn’t see results from them so stopped wearing them.

I wonder if rudra beads work. @Maoshan_Wanderer would you know?

Sorry if off-topic.

3 Likes

I’m curious about @Maoshan_Wanderer’s input too (if he doesn’t mind :pray:t2:), even if I’m pleased with my beads.

Me too for the additional question but it’s related though (to the way I meditate on Shatachandi and generally): what happens if the right hand is placed under the left one for Dhyana mudra?

3 Likes

the audio is 100 times also so with one listen it will give you all these benefits

Really?!?!? Didn’t know that

1 Like

:clap::clap:

Here is my thought on the Rudraksha beads. There are two aspects to this:

• Use on its own, as an amulet/magickal object
  • As a tool in Mantra practice

The first one seems to be relatively new, popularized by sectarian Puranas composed from the fifteenth century onward. These ascribe magical properties to the Rudraksha bead itself, where one places a bead on the altar and receives certain benefits. The number of lines (faces as they are called) is the key factor here, the fewer the lines, the more magical the object is. For example, the five-faced Rudraksha is the most common one (and also the most recommended one in older scriptures) while the single-faced one is rarer and gets sold for a large sum of money (I have seen these listed for like USD 20k). 90% of the expensive forms unfortunately are fake, while some vendors in Nepal (which is where these beads grow) do offer a certificate of authenticity (no way to authenticate their authentication except for a word of mouth reputation).

IMHO, the magickal properties of Rudrakshas as a standalone magickal object are pretty overrated and driven more from commerce than their real occult value. Several nineteenth-century manuals, all traceable to Nepal (where these beads grow), hype the bead and it is clear it is driven by a commercial agenda. Sri Yantras are the new Rudrakshas of this decade - they are sold everywhere without a clear understanding of its uses and risks.

Now the second aspect - its ritualistic use, this does go back to near pre-historic times to the time of ancient Pashupata ascetics devoted to Shiva. Several artifacts uncovered from the ruins of Harappa show these ascetics adorned in Rudraksha necklaces, bracelets, etc. while performing their rituals. Mantra manuals frequently recommend using the Rudraksha beads as the rosary for getting success (Siddhi) in mantra practices. I mainly use Rudraksha for reciting all my mantras, clear quartz for a few mantras, and snake bone rosary for a select few mantras. Rudraksha is the best rosary to use for mantras that are recited for spiritual ascension.

To summarize, the Rudraksha as a standalone magickal object is pretty overrated, especially if you need to pay a big price for it. Whatever vibration one feels from it probably comes more from faith of people on it (egregorous) rather than its own inherent magickal value. I have some Rudrakshas that I got from a student who is from the erstwhile Nepal Royal family (which sadly got massacred a few years ago) - six faced (representing Subrahmanya, Shiva’s son), nine faced (representing Chandi), twelve faced (Vishnu), sixteen faced (representing the Great Goddess Shodashi, the culmination of Indian Tantric school), etc. Frankly, I have noticed nothing special about these beads. One of these exudes a very strong vibration - but that is because this was used for rituals by a past ruler of Nepal for 61 years while he recited thousands of mantras for Nepal’s patron deity Guhyeshvari (a form of Kali), and the vibration really is due to his energy and not the bead itself.

I would rather use a gemstone or buy one of Dream’s fields for the same price, which would be of a better value.

26 Likes

(Not) damn… Excuse my French. Thank you soooooo much for such an (other) elaborate answer. It’s a privilege to know you my Maoshan brother.

NB: Time to update the Maoshan thread by the way. Could somebody among mods allow me to edit my posts so that we have everything grouped inside 2 posts? (angel eyes).

Over time, it started to serve this purpose in my case as well. I have a 5 faced and another 8 faced one.

I don’t want to expand much on the topic (it would take 5748859 pages of blabla) but I really needed someone to clarify a few things for me. Now I’m good.

A hug to you :dizzy:

9 Likes

When we initially start reciting a mantra, rules are very important. It is all about meeting a specific count (generally 108, 300, 1008) every day at the same time (generally early morning, noon, evening or midnight), same place and facing the same direction. It is purely number crunching. Hitting the target without missing is all that matters.

Once we practice this for at least a few months, the mantra begins to awaken in the body and mind gets quieter, the bliss of the mantra and the energy of the deity begins to flow through. At this point, we can go easy on numbers and focus on fine tuning the mantra - such as sync the mantra with the breath, recite the mantra in the chakras, recite with spatial awareness and other such refinement techniques which will propel consciousness from “supported awareness” to “unsupported or effortless awareness”.

For the first stage, rosary is helpful as its physical. Also, over a period of time, the seat used, the rosary used - begin to accumulate a field of energy and touching it starts adding value to the mantra session. That is not to say this is a must - I had a teacher once in Nepal who would refuse to possess anything including a rosary. He would just use fingers to count, and I’ve seen many doing fine with just fingers for counting.

19 Likes

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer since you are on this thread I have a question regarding the audio, sorry for interupting the expanation.

☉What do you think is the best approach for this audio, since it is a real life ceremony of calling the deity?

☉Where do I find the mantras that are on this audio? I found a series on youtube which is a series of 13 parts that are 2:30 hours each. Is this yagna that long to read and achieve the benefits?

☉Also do you know if the effects I wrote above are the real effects and when do someone achieves them? Just a listen and you good to go?

☉How can I connect with the deity? I really liked her, I mean really liked Durga, she seems really familiar to me I guess? Like we have a kind of connection (?) (although I know she is the mother of all so a connection is a must to live I guess). Also I feel like she is kinda like the Virgin Mary? Is there a correlation?

I know these are way to much questions :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes
  • Chandi is a very fierce deity. Unless one has studied her mantra from a competent teacher, I would NOT recommend jumping into such mantras directly, especially without the proper backing of lineage energies to protect if something goes wrong. Deities like Kali, Chandi, etc. are not really for all. There is a lot of preparation that is needed before invoking archetypes such as these as they can wreak havoc on the energy system if not sufficiently prepared.
  • The Chandi Yagna involves a very elaborate protocol. Several thousand recitations of the mantra of Chandi, followed by pre-procedures such as an armour of protection, a ritual for “unlocking” the power of Chandi (it is locked unless transmitted through a person who has the key), etc. The actual ritual involves recitation of 700 verses. To recite the full Chandi (we call it Saptashati - the “seven hundred verses”), it takes me 3.5 hours - I do it only twice a month due to the effort/time involved. So, unless one is proficient, this could take a year or two for most to master (assuming familiarity with Sanskrit)
  • How to listen to the audio? I wrote on that topic here.

This is a complex and very elaborate ritual. This is another reason why extra thanks are to be extended to Dream for making the energies from such a complex ritual available to us.

As to the frequency, every now and then should be good enough (though I do listen to it everyday). The ritual itself is performed say a few times a year by ritualists. This field however, is the basic ritual X 100 times - and Shata-chandi (100 times Chandi) is generally annually performed in large temples, etc. So, I would say, every now then, may be once a month/quarter should be good enough. Ultimately, it depends on how well you are responding to the field, or its energy (the same criterion as other fields).

34 Likes

my ancestors where mainly priests for christianity. Is there a way to know my lineage clearly? I have no experience at all with any of this but I want to go deeper.

what preperation exactly? The only thing I do with my energy body tbh is listening to Sapien med audios, I haven’t done anything on my own.

I have heard it on loop for almost 2 days, love it still. Didn’t have any problems and I think it doesn’t stack? I don’t feel like getting drained or anything.

Thank you for you wisdom @Maoshan_Wanderer

3 Likes

The lineage here would mean a lineage that has the energies of Chandi in them - one accesses this either through familial lineage (if the father/mother transmits the attunement) or through a competent teacher.

Generally, mantras of Ganesha and Shiva are first perfected, and one of the more benevolent forms of the Goddess before moving on to fiercer forms. I received instruction into this mantra sixteen years into my spiritual practice.

Experiences depends on the individual. The recommendations are what work well for most people. There are always others who spam it - some get away with it, some don’t.

To summarize:

• To listen to this field to access the graceful energies of the Goddess - not much rules are needed.
  • To actually invoke the Goddess directly using the mantra and the ritual - LOTs of prep and rules are needed. It is an occult ritual and without the direct guidance of an experienced teacher, should not be attempted.
15 Likes

oh so the field don’t invoke the goddess directly,only some aspects of her but she might be invoked?Also does kundalini has to do anything with the divine goddess?

2 Likes

The field makes energies of the Shatachandi ritual - available to us.

It is not the same as directly invoking the Goddess. The field is a safer way to approach such a potent ritual - avail the benefits without the associated risks.

Think of Angelic Intercession. Is it same as invoking an angelic being to appear before you through a complex ritual like the Abremalin Operation which only the most advanced of practitioners should attempt? Not really. It is a gentle way to seek help form Angelic beings - you may feel their presence, and most experience their grace.

Chandi is Kundalini personified in a blazing state piercing through the heart knot. This is why caution is required when invoking forms like Kali, Chandi etc., to ensure sufficient prep has been done. Hence we say - Tantra is like a jet. It flies very fast, but without the needed skills, an accident can be fatal.

30 Likes

You always give the most perfect explanations. Thanks bro.

9 Likes

Much gratitude for your in-depth answer, @Maoshan_Wanderer !

Ahh, yes. I spent alot and believed that they had more power than they did. I have (4+8+12) in a necklace, (2+6+8+12+14+16 mukhi) in a bracelet and 17 mukhi in a necklace.

Got these also…the Shani and Ketu yantra. Don’t believe I used these correctly.

3 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer which lineage of the tantras do you follow, most closely I mean. I am getting so much value from the teachings of Abhinavagupta and also the recognition school teachings such as the Pratyabhijnahrdayam. It describes a level of non duality I’ve experienced, but never seen accurately articulated until now

6 Likes

My lineage is derived from Nepal, the underlying philosophy of which is the Trika school of Kashmir Shaivism. We study the works of Abhinavagupta mandatorily as well for a strong philosophical basis, but practical Tantra of the Kashmir school is now lost as a living tradition, remaining mostly as a theory after the invasion of Kashmir and the unrest there forcing most Kashmiri Hindus to leave their homes. Our school is the syncretic system between the school of Kali from Kashmir, and the living tradition of Tripura from Southern India, which was syncretized in Nepal.

12 Likes

Thanks for sharing this. I’m only just getting started, but the trika school certainly feels like home for me.

3 Likes

It was time for my monthly visit to this field, as I try to schedule it around the full moon. My intention while listening is to have a feel for the Divine feminine energy to be a role model and inspiration, a source of strength, especially when I feel weak or depleted.

I was listening while trying to put my child to sleep. I was filled with such motherly tenderness, which is very unlike me. (My own mother describes me as cold lol smh)

But I found myself thinking: What a great privilege it is to be made the guardian and protector of this small person. I thought of that moment in WandaVision (spoilers?) where she says, “Thank you for choosing me to be your mom.” :pray::heart:

24 Likes