Shatachandi Yagna

Sounds awesome! Thanks man! Thanks @Captain_Nemo !:pray:

1 Like

Long ago, she once said, “I am always there and talking to you, it’s just that you don’t listen because you are immersed in other noises”. Took me decades to clearly understand it… Not that I’ve achieved that frame of mind even today (haha) and stillness to continually commune with Her, but happens now and then :pray:

42 Likes

So does this also work to remove obstacles?

1 Like

Looks like it, I can definitely tell you that I had inner blockages unraveled and outright removed from just the very first listen.

I won’t be out and about for quite some time today so I’ll give updates.

12 Likes

Reminds me of what we’re told about the higher self, and even the God within us all.

I can tell you that after a few listens to this audio, this is definitely NOT the type of being that leaves you unless you demand it. For me she seems a very nurturing, protective, a bit “clingy” but not a “I need you” sort of way, more like she’s just so loving it can be almost suffocating, takes some getting used to. Maybe I just need time to adjust to being this loved again lol. I’m not surprised I have this reaction, as from both my Mother, and one of my exes who has a motherly spirit, I’d often get annoyed at them, due to my naturally autonomous nature. I like proving to myself, that I can do for myself.

I only call for help when I deem it necessary, the same applies to spirits. I tend to try everything I can think of and only call upon the divine if nothing seems to be moving with my personal efforts alone.

BTW I just realized how dope it is that @Captain_Nemo really created an audio that produces the effects of a ritual. An actual ritual, if this becomes more popular then imagine the potential and literal “magickal” effects.

36 Likes

Some forms of the Goddess are motherly, protective and interestingly, these are the popular forms, as these energies were deemed manageable for most folks (perhaps). Durga certainly falls into that category. This audio, in my opinion, mirrors the energy of Durga more and a tad less of her more warrior-like form called Chandi or Chandika, and intentionally so.

The Goddess represents the aspects of the Divine like creation, nurturing, protection, beauty, tenderness, etc., and hence She gets called the Mother (as she births, re-births - creation, consciousness) - but in reality, that Divine Consciousness is without a gender/polarity. In dualistic sense of the universe, she has names, forms, attributes, qualities; in a higher non-dualistic sense, she is just one unbridled, vast, unified consciousness that is without name, forms.

And different forms have different energies to them. Kali is also fiercely protective, but a whole different vibe than Durga. Lakshmi is very sparkly, bright and effervescent. My favorite is Lalita, the playful one - who embodies the erotic energies, the creative beauty of the nature, the epitome of sexual alchemy.

43 Likes

Not to be too off-topic, but I’ve never heard of her before. She sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Yes its very complicated, took me a few hours, you may even get get some smells of burning and ghee as everything is recreated.

58 Likes

I dont take that long anymore, as i have changed a few times since.

but i mean it is complex still.

anyways it doesn’t matter and i rather not speak much about it as someone is gonna say they intended it in few secs or something.
Or undoubtedly say it should be free also.

:man_shrugging:

60 Likes

Depends on the level of skill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Takes me 1000 hours haha

I intend a morphic field that lets me create a morphic field in a few seconds (universe (and Dale) smack me on my head and say - “naw, it does not work that way”) :rofl:

33 Likes

The Divine Mother is an aspect of the Higher Self. Like @Maoshan_Wanderer said, she’s always there. You just have to listen.

13 Likes

:grinning::grinning::grinning:
Well they better believe that humans are capable of the extraordinary… which is rather mundane and ordinary for those that are evolved with…traits that to them appear normal but to others…way beyond.
Thank you @Captain_Nemo for being an example of those naturally supernatural beings!..and inspiring us…n helping us to evolve likewise.
Love, regards and gratitude…
:pray::two_hearts:

9 Likes

Searching the web, it seems that Shatachandi turns desires into reality, overcoming obstacles, achieving goals and succeeding in any endeavor, just to list a few.

A month ago I wrote this

12 Likes

Trust me, every form you spoke of in this post, I’ve experienced. She moves fluently between her energetic expressions lol, divine mood swings.

6 Likes

You are the new Nostradamus.

6 Likes

So upon further research, there IS a masculine counterpart to this or rather a ritual which establishes communication with the divine father.

Imagine using these two together in a playlist :sunglasses:

16 Likes

Yes, that is also in the list of things I’ve requested Dream :slight_smile:

We have Rudra, Maharudra, Atirudra and other such variations of the Rudra procedure related to Shiva.While the Chandi is a tantric procedure, the Rudra is a Vedic one and it has its own beauty and power…

25 Likes

@Captain_Nemo don’t mean to appear ungrateful for this newest release of course. Even if a series or counterpart to this audio wasn’t created this is still an amazing field so thank you.

@Maoshan_Wanderer does the screenshot from my previous post reflect accurate info as far you know?

5 Likes

I think it is accurate, except for the “most powerful” part, IMO.

“Most powerful” depends on one’s purpose, the energy of the performer, her/his level of connection to the deity and his/her capability to invoke the energies of the deity in the sacred fire, his skill, etc.

These are certainly powerful, and yes, also well-known but “most”, probably yes and no. For example, among all Goddess related fire rituals, my favorite is Srichakra Navavarana Homa (invocation of the deities in the nine enclosures of the Srichakra - sort of like an unraveling of the walls around pure consciousness to get to the central deity, Lalita) - probably because she is the main deity I work with; For Shiva, my favorite one is Dakshinamurti Homa (the ritual for a form of Shiva named Dakshinamurti, the archetype of Teacher, who reveals all sacred knowledge, not by words, but by silent heart-to-heart transmission; he is the Guru of Gurus for all followers of Tantra), and so on.

So “most powerful” is a subjective opinion, and experience. :slight_smile:

But the greatness of Shatachandi and Atirudra procedures is that they are not just aimed at personal empowerment, but also the well-being of the collective humanity. In fact, there are prescriptions that Chandi (single) is for the self, Shata-Chandi (100XChandi) is for the Country and Sahasra Chandi (1000XChandi) is for the Universe. There is also a Ayuta-Chandi (10000XChandi) which I have not personally seen performed - because of the enormity of this ritual.

Every fire ritual ends with this prayer:

Om Sarve Bhavantu Sukhinah
Sarve Santu Nir-Aamayaah |
Sarve Bhadraanni Pashyantu
Maa Kashcid-Duhkha-Bhaag-Bhavet |

May all become happy
May none experience dis-ease …
May all see auspiciousness everywhere
May none ever feel sorrow …

35 Likes

Love your comments Maoshan, Davis :pray:

Making a guess here, but would using this field work on our country as mentioned above? On top of the individual benefits.

2 Likes