Shielding 3.0

Mao does the fields work efforless on ur mum?

Or did she have to listen to ego and SLR?

I want to starting playing audios for my mum and dad. But my worry is that they wouldnt work

2 Likes

My mom is not spiritual, is an athiest and does not really believe in anything outworldly. But the fields started working for her right from day 1. I assume it is because she is very health conscious, eats a clean diet, never misses her Yoga sessions, and more importantly, is very kind, jovial and simple natured - I assume all this contributes to the fields working well for her (just a theory)!

The fact is these fields work do not fit her worldview at all - she is a doctor, a professor and works on genetic research. But, she does not overthink (like me) and says she just likes that the fields work and does not try to over-analyze or make sense of why or what… lol

I think pain control and super metabolism boost were the first fields she tried. In fact, fields work much faster for her than even me I would say…

43 Likes

Thank you for ur response

2 Likes

yes bro i will buy it :partying_face:
The portion is still enough, I will take my time

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much Cap.

1 Like

I never thought this was needed really,
More so with the new ones.

A lot people want to ‘feel’ it working, but they just aren’t able to feel.
But a lot of people take medicine and feel nothing the same way.

It doesnt always mean it is not working.
Then the same approach as modern medicine is used.

Treating the symptom, not cause.
There are various types of metabolism boosters and various types of ways your body functions differently, there is never a one fit all glove.

Somethings work for others better, because it fits with how their body works, strange new problems, resistant cells, pre cancer, pre diabetes
It requires different approaches and actually knowing the root of what is wrong to fix it.

Well those are my thoughts really.

But I understand also that people trap themselves in self limiting spiral of beliefs,
there is no way a sound of photo can work.

hmm

77 Likes

@Captain_Nemo thank you for your beautiful work… meaning all the new fields!

i have come to observe people that are fully energeticly unaware, very closed, very rigid, but in need, who have accepted to work with some of your fields…and have come to see those fields working more effective and quicker then by me.

i have also observed very spiritually (on first sight…)open people who hit a brick wall when working with morphic fields and the lot.

as you yourself say in your past posts and on the enlightened states site it is all about the brain.

you see my nights are very difficult… i go to sleep very opened and healed and awake almost allways in bad shape… the field New Perspectives has it for me… to bring me in this receptive state. it is a brain field.

so… my line of thought. everything that gets you of beta wave state will help with morphic fields also.

for me last days were very important to accept your new fields as smart …and to trust them. this was my limitation. to grasp, that the fields really know what they are doing and i should let them do it.

10 Likes

@Captain_Nemo Does it protect from a non-native EMF? Thank you.

2 Likes

It should protect and evolve to protect
whatever damages your system.

That is included in the build and most of the requests on the thread.

60 Likes

a ? that poped into my mind when reading ur comment.

U know when u say a field is smart and it grows to learn new things over time.

Can u see what it learns? Like can you go into the feild and see what the fields intelligence picks up?

Sorta of like a AI thats learns and the cooders can see what new code it learns.

5 Likes

Went to sleep last night feeling a bit loopy or disassociated, don’t know if the shield or some practices I was doing or both.

But I woke up bright and early but with a feeling that I was in a daze I couldn’t see or was blinded by. Thinking back the moment I received the Shielding 3.0, a bit of pressure around my head and body started.

Cleared and corrected some stuff and deeper peaceful clarity is beginning to rise. My mind is extremely quiet, if I’m not focusing on something I’m beginning to zone out.

This message took me a bit longer than usual to write. New weird feeling but good.

30 Likes

Cap would it also work to protect your system or get it back to normal quicker after it has been overstimulated from being a very silly man who has used too many fields? (I’m definitely not talking about myself here)

6 Likes

for you
I think so… in that, you are highly over stimulated and over sensitised to the world around you.
but try with stacking normal protections or aura building shields.

a robust internal system, will generate a stronger auric or energy field, which can weather the environment a bit more.

44 Likes

Thanks man. I foolishly thought because I was able to listen to Plasma Flaunt for more than an hour or two that I would get faster healing benefits but I was obviously mistaken. I read Beltloop’s post in the Plasma Flaunt thread and it made perfect sense that I was just doing more damage than good to myself by doing that and now I’m all messed up. Lesson learned now though, listen to the guidelines and don’t be a fool :joy:
I have many of the protection fields and Eternal and Caladrius have protection aspects in them also but I’m obviously just allergic to this world because I still get affected by stuff most days. All will be well soon when I take better control over my life and stop messing up. This is definitely moving to the top of my list though :ok_hand:t3: Thanks for the reply Cap :pray:t3:

11 Likes

Weird dreams after getting this yesterday, witches and demons. Not sure if I am releasing something or catching new ones :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I got this last night and pretty much right away i could feel a huge protective wrap around me!

I went to bed and noticed the negative mind chatter was gone! I have a “difficult” family and life which led me to have insomnia and lots of negative thoughts and dreams at night. Well i had probably the best sleep in a very very long time and i woke up feeling fresh (a feeling i hardly have. Usually it takes me 15-20 minutes to fully wake up)

I’ve had Caladrius for a few weeks which has protection already, but Shielding 3 seems more robust so far.

I’ll know more in time as all the negative baggage inside me is cleared, but I’m very happy with Shielding 3 so far!

Thank you so very much to @SammyG who gave me the approval to start a public community thread to create this and @Captain_Nemo for all the time and work to create this!

And also thank you to everyone who helped put the field ideas together! We definitely showed how creative we can be when we all work together for a common goal!

40 Likes

I am so happy for you, SC! I pray you will continue to be blessed by this precious creation. Thanks, again, Captain and SammyG. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

:mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

6 Likes

Just now seeing this. What’s up brother? Were you just thinking about me and wanted to let me know this was out? Thanks, Mao! :pray:t3: I wish I could get this.

13 Likes

Lots of copies thankfully! So you can get it later too :slight_smile:

14 Likes