Shielding 3.0

is this also added?

3 Likes

I wonder about this feature:

“Invisibility cloaking to make others not pay attention to you. It won’t actually make you invisible, but it will cause others to temporarily forget who you are”

Can this be switched on/off or is this active all the time?
If it is active all the time, would it clash with Glory, Attention, Charisma, Celebrity fields?

22 Likes

bro amazing works enough @Limael
Eternal + Shielding 3.0 = Perfect

11 Likes

Just got it. :tada: Feels like I’m wrapped up in a safe bubble

4400 copies

16 Likes

you-can-never-be-too-careful-be-careful

9 Likes

Yes I wish to know this too…

Thanks, @Dyslexic_Professor for remembering me :pray:

I just got it, printed it, and added it to both my Morning & Night NFT stack along with Dragon Armour, Warrior Monk, and Negentropic Dragon. I feel they are all working very well together, synergistically, even without needing my Crystal Skull to play the manager.

As for Brenda, she has her protocols. Of course, a session with her is not the same as using her tools. She does use King’s Chamber as a portal to send beings to light. When I was physically in there, I could clearly feel there was a semi-open portal but I did not explore it further.

Brenda’s tools work for entities too, but differently. Again, how well they work depends on how well we are able to integrate the energies from her tools - exactly like Sapien’s tools. For some, the fields work readily, and for others, it takes some work before they are in a state of optimal reception, assimilation, and integration. Also, sometimes the entities are not “out there” but “up in one’s head”, which I have found to be true in many, many, many cases. In such cases, if we are chasing imagined entities rather than dealing with REAL life problems, of course entity removal protocols are not going to help!

Brenda’s tools are more passive IMO (not in a negative way by any means), while Sapien’s tools are very active.

This feels like a thick layer of energy, crystalline, but very, very thick (feels very, very different from Shielding 2.0). A couple of standard tests I do with any shield:

(a) My guides like it or not - they do and they approve. When they do not approve of any energies, they are very vocal. For example, there is a certain creator on YouTube who creates fields on Gayatri, Hanuman, etc. And the minute I play those fields (because folks ask me to test) - I have had instances where my laptop screen was banged shut leaving my GF awestruck lol. So yeah, my guides like this shield.
(b) Permissibility for desired energies - I once used a shield by a once famous Servitor creator who ran the Psionic Guild that would not only block unwanted energies but also energies I desired to reach me. No such issues here. I permitted my Tulpa to reach me, and the shield did not prevent it from getting to me (also important to note that this is not a malignant entity, but a Tulpa passed down generations in my lineage - if the shield detects malignant energies, like 2.0, this would also block it).

It will take time to understand the full depth of this field - but this, along with Plasma Flaunt - are probably two most universal fields everyone needs - even if not for entities, but for other day to day aspects of protection.

I am holding Shielding 2.0 and 3.0 side by side, and 3.0 sure feels very different (2.0 was an upgrade, but similar to 1.0).

59 Likes

@Hauru Very interesting this NFT field :grin:!!! With this one and Eternal you are very well protected :shield: !!!

It’s great for hypersensitive people, empaths etc.

Personally I will be satisfied with my Servitors and the psychic protection field of patreon “psychic mental shelding” :slightly_smiling_face:.

10 Likes

Is there an audio with this? Just bought it and received an email that said your NFT and music is ready for download, but there was only an option to transfer the NFT image.

No, I think it is just a message template. This one is just an NFT image. Download, print and wear it as a tag.

8 Likes

Does it have the feature of “transmuting negative energy into positive energy” from the shielding 2.0?

2 Likes

This is a good question. I carry Voice of Charisma, Prestige & Grandeur with me, need to see how this aspect of the shield works with them! Or could it be that this aspect kicks in only when a threat is perceived (?)

Where is @Gnosticmedic27?

20 Likes

Thanks for this man. I’ll play with this info.

5 Likes

Is it possible to shed some light on what’s the difference between shielding 3.0 and the cloack of the shadow? @Maoshan_Wanderer

I feel more attracted to the cloack don’t know why but the image really resonates and i love to be invisible… A friend offered me the cloaking to trade for shielding. But my mind tells me it’s both the same price and shielding is more extensive…

6 Likes

Shielding protects from hexes, curses also.
Cloak is mostly to be unnoticed physically I think

9 Likes

BTW I got it!!! :two_hearts::partying_face: images (7)

That’s me to Cap for all the good things that’s been happening in my life.

9 Likes

Hey Robby, not really sure. If I catch Captain one of these days when both of us are online, I will ask him and get back :slight_smile:

I assume you are looking for the difference between the Cloaking field and the Cloaking aspect included in the larger Shielding 3.0 field? I have Dale’s old cloaking field, and it is probably my least used field haha

13 Likes

These two additions as well

12 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer can I ask you a few questions in PM?

If so, your profile is hidden would you be open to start it.

4 Likes

Thank you, that’s very kind! :white_heart:

3 Likes