Shielding 3.0

Hello @Maoshan_Wanderer. I have a question as well. If you don’t mind hearing my question, could you please message me?

Expecting a slight detox btw cause the entities/hexes/curses stuck to you or the negative energy and feelings of victimisation/worthlessness or any such things will be expelled.
Maybe you’ll start to doubt if you’re high cause after the longest time you’ll feel like nothing is holding you back. You’ll start to think if this is how ‘normal’ people feel. Which you’ve missed out on for so long. Because till now you were used to being pulled into the darkness.
Some people in your life may also drift off.

21 Likes

Is anyone feeling a surge of energy?

Today, I am carrying only 3 fields - Eternal, Magi, and this one. Insane amount of energy like I am on some energy drink! Feels like I can conquer the world. Feels sorta like the initial days of Soul Core Restoration use.

36 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer felt that too! I also am feeling pretty charged from a mantra meditation on top of it :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Any indications this will protect from cell tower EMF?

3 Likes

Yep! What I perceived as an ascension like feeling.

A bit of detox too. Good ol NYC I guess.

16 Likes

I think I’m feeling too much energy! Between this and couple of other project releases, I need to get horizontal for a bit. :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

Sounds like a nice idea. It’s so damn hot today, I can use a nice nap :joy:

As a Californian, 92 is scorching hot for me lol

7 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer

yikes… i would be in my underwear in front of a fan. I don’t think that would help either :joy:

9 Likes

yeah once it gets that hot, the air the fan blows is the same heat. like going for vacay in front of a furnace, lol.

9 Likes

Is there an Audio file too?

3 Likes

no

2 Likes

I was still a bit skeptical and holding on to my dear old Shielding 2.0.

After a day of use, I am now convinced enough to let go of my 2.0 and just stay with 3.0.

Eternal + Shielding 3.0 is a powerhouse combo!

Time to ship my 2.0 to my Mom lol

43 Likes

Mao does the fields work efforless on ur mum?

Or did she have to listen to ego and SLR?

I want to starting playing audios for my mum and dad. But my worry is that they wouldnt work

2 Likes

My mom is not spiritual, is an athiest and does not really believe in anything outworldly. But the fields started working for her right from day 1. I assume it is because she is very health conscious, eats a clean diet, never misses her Yoga sessions, and more importantly, is very kind, jovial and simple natured - I assume all this contributes to the fields working well for her (just a theory)!

The fact is these fields work do not fit her worldview at all - she is a doctor, a professor and works on genetic research. But, she does not overthink (like me) and says she just likes that the fields work and does not try to over-analyze or make sense of why or what… lol

I think pain control and super metabolism boost were the first fields she tried. In fact, fields work much faster for her than even me I would say…

43 Likes

Thank you for ur response

2 Likes

yes bro i will buy it :partying_face:
The portion is still enough, I will take my time

2 Likes

Fantastic! Thank you so much Cap.

1 Like

I never thought this was needed really,
More so with the new ones.

A lot people want to ‘feel’ it working, but they just aren’t able to feel.
But a lot of people take medicine and feel nothing the same way.

It doesnt always mean it is not working.
Then the same approach as modern medicine is used.

Treating the symptom, not cause.
There are various types of metabolism boosters and various types of ways your body functions differently, there is never a one fit all glove.

Somethings work for others better, because it fits with how their body works, strange new problems, resistant cells, pre cancer, pre diabetes
It requires different approaches and actually knowing the root of what is wrong to fix it.

Well those are my thoughts really.

But I understand also that people trap themselves in self limiting spiral of beliefs,
there is no way a sound of photo can work.

hmm

77 Likes

@Captain_Nemo thank you for your beautiful work… meaning all the new fields!

i have come to observe people that are fully energeticly unaware, very closed, very rigid, but in need, who have accepted to work with some of your fields…and have come to see those fields working more effective and quicker then by me.

i have also observed very spiritually (on first sight…)open people who hit a brick wall when working with morphic fields and the lot.

as you yourself say in your past posts and on the enlightened states site it is all about the brain.

you see my nights are very difficult… i go to sleep very opened and healed and awake almost allways in bad shape… the field New Perspectives has it for me… to bring me in this receptive state. it is a brain field.

so… my line of thought. everything that gets you of beta wave state will help with morphic fields also.

for me last days were very important to accept your new fields as smart …and to trust them. this was my limitation. to grasp, that the fields really know what they are doing and i should let them do it.

10 Likes