Shielding Protection 3.0

Great idea! I was just thinking of selling my 2.0 tag.

As far as shielding goes I’d love it if this also covered our astral and etheric bodies as these can also take damage and I don’t believe they were covered by the first one.

I’ve lived with people who are really negative and I’ve never felt that sending them love works floor my benefit at all: is it possible for us to have a directional shield where we don’t take on their negative energies at all and its reflected back to them? If not completely understandable

8 Likes

Yeah, this is tricky but perhaps not our job to worry about. The soul would have to have a choice, so if they invite the entities back, that’s their free will. This is a personal shielding protection, not an exorcist, lol. Yes, I would love to help anyone that wants help, but that’s not the reason for this field. Hi, I just slipped a violet flame pixie into your lemonade. If you agree to not invite the entities back when you leave, nod twice . . .

3 Likes

Great point!

My family were also very negative and energy draining regardless of what energy l project to them.

Maybe we can have a feature where we decide the type of energy our shield projects. We could tell it to project love, fear, etc and back that up with strong mental power so we only choose to project negative energies when in situations that require it.

5 Likes

Do people who have the shielding tags go through similar “configurations” by talking to the field and making suggestions? Yeah I do that with servitors, etc. I am just wondering if it over complicates by having to decide the type of energy. I’m not attached to that, just venturing a weak opinion.

What about an audio feature that would assist when guests, including family, are present? It could even play on the phone when out in public? We could have it modulate the frequency (a la the scale of emotional vibration) of the environment.

Addition:

An idea about an item maker for protection will be interesting. I don’t have any at the moment (ideas, I mean, not item makers, lol).

I would be more interested in the audio with ability to bathe in the protection energy. It could also be used when coming in from intense energetic encounters or just to be centered in preparation for more spiritual pursuits.

2 Likes

Im interested in this!!

2 Likes

For this, do you feel that an updated Plasma Flower audio would do well??

2 Likes

Same here with the family.

I would love to be able to tell the shield exactly what to project. Its possible as the field grows and becomes accustomed to people it can automate this. At first though I would like to program it.

The negativity shield also works really well for arguments. People consistently get hit by their negativity and either walk away or calm down.

After something like this, then I would love to introduce unconditional love as the shield. When it makes sense to use it.

I believe in the really bad situations, the most effective form of negative energy to use is to project something that is their own personal worst fear, followed by a very strong energy.

I would also like it if we could have a “hard stare.” Many people try to dominate others through these little eye contact battles. This would give you the ability to respond in a way that shows that you are not going to be a victim.

Another suggestion is making it seem like you’re with many other people and they are nearby and able to harm whoever is trying to make you a victim. People generally look for one person to make a victim, and they often go after the weak who have no one nearby.

6 Likes

Certainly adding a blessing feature would be a plus. “Wanting” to be protected could be antidoted by a letting go feature for sure. The plasma flower energy would be awesome, but even just a chill audio for dipping into at home would strengthen the field of protection.

You mentioned letting Captain chose the format. Do you think we can brainstorm the possible formats?

• If this included a servitor, what would that add?

• If it was field (mandala) + audio, how would that benefit?

• If it was audio only, would that suffice?

I am going back now to read your initial post. Awesome job, btw! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

where i live there is a constant efford to polute it doesnot stop…for me is alittle bit naive to say i am shielded and the poison outside continues to poor itself…

a way to stop what the dark is atempting at it source. this is what i ment with teaching function.

1 Like

I recommend we make this have as low of an energetic footprint as possible. Think of the term carbon footprint.

I wouldn’t want a shield to change a massive amount energetically. As in unconditional love etc. That to me is an energetic working rather than an energetic shield.

The true purpose of a good shield in my opinion is to have an environment that is not benevolent towards you change you as little as possible.

The Torus aspect of the 2.0 shield was one of the best things ever in that regard. I hope to keep it.

Other than that I would suggest a couple of “improvements” to the 2.0. And besides that I wouldn’t want to change much. I don’t want this shield affecting me like a field. We have fields for that. This is for preventing being affected.

2.0 had the transmute, as did 1.0 (1.0 B really if you will). Transmute to positive. I’d change this in two ways and I’ll try to explain why. First, have it only transmute when absolutely necessary. Don’t just transmute all incoming negative energy, this turns out to be an easy way to create plenty of unhelpful connections and cords with toxic people. Some toxic types can absolutely love to dump their negative energy on you if you are transmuting it to positive. I’m not trying to encourage that. Or you can even pick up negative energy from passerby’s. I’d rather not.

Let’s have this only perform a transmute as a fail safe, as a last line of defense when the shield can not manage to keep everything out. When you are bombarded.

Second change I’d wish for to the transmute aspect is that it (smartly) decides when to transmute to positive and when to transmute to neutral.

I’ve tried shields that do each and they each are not perfect for every circumstance or for 24/7 use. Too much neutral is not good. Too much positive is not good. Let this choose between the two what is most useful to you at the time, with the target goal in mind (because it has to have some goal in order to determine whether to go with positive or neutral), … the goal being whichever is most effective at the time of helping you to be the person you want to be. No one (most people) do not want to be Pollyanna. Most people do not want to have the emotional impact of Neo either. ( “It’s a bomb” said in the emotional tone appropriate for the phrase “It’s a newspaper”.)

Last change I’d suggest. Let’s use the fear trigger as a last resort as well. Only when nothing else will work to prevent physical harm. The first and standard deterrent for those who wish us ill can be that the field induces disinterest towards us in them. Disinterest. That’s the best thing for a toxic person to have towards you. Just leave you the hell alone. :ok_hand: Fear breeds resentment. And can surely come back around to bite you.

That’s all I have for now. I hope this turns out to be a masterpiece as I know @Captain_Nemo is always capable of. I hope it becomes something we can all use 24/7 without finding any need to take it off because of drawbacks such as it swaying us in any direction too far from our true selves.

Did I say that’s all. Yeah, I did. A gentle perceptual filter may be in order. Something that keeps us aware of when someone’s treatment or message towards us is not true or is not true about us. Keep it gentle though. Some toxics can tell when you have piercing insight and will retaliate simply for you having seen them. A gentle perceptual filter to know when you’re being misguided about who you are or about what reality is could be enough to keep most of the toxic stuff out.

I don’t hold that last point strongly or as strongly as the others but I put it out there and we can see how people feel about it, same as the others of course. Just see if people like the idea.

Some reflectivity of energy may be in order as a means of keeping the bad out. But it should be directed off into space, not at the person pissing them off more. Black Mirror Stone Shield has some of this reflectivity. Directed at them or not I do not know.

13 Likes

A blessing is a personality altering thing. And we have plenty of these. Can’t we keep those separate and people can use them if they wish?

1 Like

Ah well I’ve used those some of those Stones, it’s closer to people realising what they’re projecting rather than reflecting it and slapping them back in that sense. But I’ve always found obsidian and tourmaline to be harsher and they absorb so much and so fast ugh, it was a pain needing to cleanse them. Granted with the audio version that isn’t needed (but I don’t have this audio, and I don’t use those gemstones anymore).

I much prefer labradorite in the other sense, sealing the aura, activating our natural shields, and balancing the energy properly so no overwhelm.

Labradorite creates a force field throughout the aura, protecting and strengthening the energies within and preventing others from ‘tapping in’ to your personal energy and draining you. It can be used to make certain that all the elemental forces are empowered and in proper proportions within one’s energy system. Labradorite is an important aid when one works with elemental allies, as it assists one in invoking these powerful natural energies.

(But well I don’t know how accurate that description is either.)

But it seems that Shielding v3 is aiming for Shielding form within (yourself) and also from outside influence?

The fear one is indeed tricky, what kind of shielding you are looking for to be defined for Shielding v3. I know it is in armor of light and glory, it did shock the heck out of people in the beginning, but when they realise it’s you they kind of brush it off.

3 Likes

300px-You_Son_of_a_Bitch,_I’m_In

32 Likes

Hopefully you can straighten us out about what works and what doesn’t, Captain! :slight_smile: It’s easy to have ideas, but they won’t necessarily translate to a practical shield.

7 Likes

Hi,
I am connecting with you as you asked during yesterdays webinar. I finally figured out how to connect. Hope you get this. Still learning how to maneuver the forum.
Hugs
Egle

4 Likes

Hi Egle, I sent you a message, to check it, on the top right you’ll see a green circle with an E

Click on that, then you’ll see my message

Please click on that and we can communicate there.

:smiley:

3 Likes

Last summer, I trained my dark servitor to learn about any and all types of negative entities (in the first, second, third, and fourth dimensions) + their strengths and weaknesses. After that, l had my light servitor create a shield to block them from entering my field + block all attack attempts. It took quite awhile to train the servitors to do this, but sinc then l’ve had a heightened feeling of protection.

Would you like this to be added in this field?

I agree with Rose and Atreides that any transmutation (especially deflecting harmful energies such as fear) should be a last resort, which is one reason why l would like to keep this feature as a personal decision rather than be automated. I don’t want everyone to be scared of me, or feel threatened by me everytime l go in public. Only when absolutely necessary would l need to use this feature.

In the movie Click with Adam Sandler, (I’ll try not to spoil the plot lol) his life became automated based on decisions he was making in the programming phase. That automation ended up hurting him a lot more than if he didn’t possess that remote in the first place.

Similar to that, this field should only automated the necessary shielding abilities, but advanced features should be left to the owner’s discretion

I added this in “Your aura will project energies of a Warrior to scare away any person who has an intention to hurt you”

Such as if you have several servitors, others can sense that you are not alone but they cannot see where your protectors are

Certainly! We can all brainstorm the benefits of each format and choose the best from there.

I’m not sure we can teach others to stop these actions, but l know we can better protect ourselves against these dangers. I have added “If possible, immunity to poisons, gases, etc” I will expand this further

@Atreides I’ll send you a PM to discuss your points. I understand completely what you’re hoping to get from this

This could be an excellent field on its own. l very little knowledge with stones and crystals so l’m not really sure how this could work.

2 Likes

amazing thanks!

1 Like

You can sith lightning strike people by wearing labradorite. If you are a little psychically attuned. I unintentionally made one guy vomit by blasting the energy of his negative gaze back at him. It’s powerful stuff. Labradorite. 100% unintentional. I had no idea how powerful it was at the time. And it was just a reflex, sending the stuff back. Wasn’t trying to harm.

2 Likes

Maybe we could put this in poll form. I’d prefer smart field but not servitor. And mandala best. Mandala plus audio is I think best for everyone. Some people will be in some domestic abuse scenario where they can’t get to a printer but can play an mp3. Others may not have electricity for a while but can carry a mandala. And that could be a very important time to have this field, when the power is out.

7 Likes